Old 2012-06-19, 11:36 AM   #1
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
生气 bot jail

wtf i log intoday and game was down for emengercy server maint , so i waited then log in latter , server went back down for mait so i log back out , did a fue things around the house and tried to log in a couple hrs latter thinking thay had alot of time to fix the damn prob so i log in and take my son to work come home and i dc grrrr went to log back in and co told me not to bot can't log in for 24 hrs :mad i never bot and would never bot i report botts 4 times a week or more i go looking for them and get there name and go to help desk, this is a serious prob and needs to be delt with NOW i have had alot of friends that this has happend to.
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§

BOTTERS are a bad bad thing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 11:42 AM   #2
DarK.KinG
Rookie

DarK.KinG Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i Have The Same Problem :S http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?t=2552
DarK.KinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 11:49 AM   #3
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

This has happened before and I have taken the problem to so many people and yet it is still happenig. This one day bot ban is glitched and causing us honest players more problems then it does the bots. I logged on talked to a few people found out it was happening went out ape city guess what was there BOTS. then i go TC start arena and am dced myself and am 1 day bot banned. This is why i suggested Player Moderators, we do a better job finding and reporting these bots then all these glitched programs that seem to only target honest players. This flawed detection method needs to be removed no questions asked.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 01:50 PM   #4
Cori

Cori Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Ohh its comming clear now , this is TQs bot appriciation day. Ban all the legit players so we dont keep killing all the bots, this way they can take something else out of the game trying to make more money to keep china afloat since their economy just tanked, they had to turn away raw goods at their ports cause China was too broke to pay their bill!!! SO ofc they have tried to crank up the profit on all their other stuff , like TQ
Cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 02:35 PM   #5
Remix

Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

happy chrismas to botters, they prolly botting without any lag since normal players are banned
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 04:15 PM   #6
User330565203

User330565203 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
This has happened before and I have taken the problem to so many people and yet it is still happenig. This one day bot ban is glitched and causing us honest players more problems then it does the bots. I logged on talked to a few people found out it was happening went out ape city guess what was there BOTS. then i go TC start arena and am dced myself and am 1 day bot banned. This is why i suggested Player Moderators, we do a better job finding and reporting these bots then all these glitched programs that seem to only target honest players. This flawed detection method needs to be removed no questions asked.
agreed, they need a real person doing the job since there programs cant
User330565203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 04:50 PM   #7
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

my clan map was challenged today and if someone took it bec co put me in bot jail for no reason grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§

BOTTERS are a bad bad thing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote