Old 2012-03-20, 09:16 PM   #1
Remix

Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Botters dont LAG

if u play with clean client you lag a lot, it gives curiosity how every1 in my server except for some botters, how i know they botters??? some told me they just logs using the bot but they dont actually use the bot features, just for no lag,

i downloaded the bot logged in a noob to check difference, and what u know, i dont lag compare to clean client, im considering using the bot for no lag purposes, idc about features that will get me botjail, since i wont use them, i think it will be hard for gm to know if a player uses bot, unless if actually using its features, that probably why most players dont lag that much and they dont get bj since they dont actually use it,that being said

bot= no lag,

TQ fix lag
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 12:31 AM   #2
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix View Post
if u play with clean client you lag a lot, it gives curiosity how every1 in my server except for some botters, how i know they botters??? some told me they just logs using the bot but they dont actually use the bot features, just for no lag,

i downloaded the bot logged in a noob to check difference, and what u know, i dont lag compare to clean client, im considering using the bot for no lag purposes, idc about features that will get me botjail, since i wont use them, i think it will be hard for gm to know if a player uses bot, unless if actually using its features, that probably why most players dont lag that much and they dont get bj since they dont actually use it,that being said

bot= no lag,

TQ fix lag
How ironic.. but don't these bots have a subscription fee?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 04:58 PM   #3
Twoflower

Twoflower Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

People have been broadcasting adverts for free bots, I think some bots are free and some aren't. Or you might get extra features for an extra fee.

@ Remix: Just having the bot on your pc could be enough to get you botjailed and you wouldn't be exempt just because you didn't use most of the features. TQ occasionally run a bot detection program. There have even been occasional claims that people were botjailed for having bots on their pc which were for other games (not CO).

Apart from that, there is always the risk of something like "bananasplit". For anyone who doesn't know or remember: some time ago a botmaker included a command in a bot which made players using the bot drop all their equipped gear if the word "bananasplit" was whispered to them. You might not drop your equipped gear now it can be locked, but there are plenty of other ways they could mess things up for you and that really does show that bot makers can't always be trusted.
Old 2012-03-22, 08:47 PM   #4
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Any of the free bots are far too sketchy to be trusted.
For that matter, you shouldn't be using bots, period.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 10:00 AM   #5
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

well might be reason why i always get killed by distance
but i dont undersnad how does my vip accounts get lagged badly and get frozem for few mins while my miners no vips are normal and no lag at all
holy shit all my lags started after i got vip seriously my no vip farmers doesnt lag
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 10:08 AM   #6
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
well might be reason why i always get killed by distance
but i dont undersnad how does my vip accounts get lagged badly and get frozem for few mins while my miners no vips are normal and no lag at all
holy shit all my lags started after i got vip seriously my no vip farmers doesnt lag
Ya I was just at Ape where the Macaques are to level up my level 55 pirate doing the GuQuin quest. No way I can level up and get the GuQuin with the amount of hunting botters in this area. Bringing my noob there and lagging like crazy is a waste of time. Ninjas with everlasting Fatal Strike are allowed by TQ to run all over this place. Help Desk wont even listen to us. Automated Call again later is all I get from them. This botting ninjas dont lag either from what I see.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote