Old 2012-01-03, 10:21 AM   #1
~Depression~
Rookie

~Depression~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Ridiculous Lag

Hi, So Dragon is having ridiculous lag, im talking about 21k ping+ i cant even get 1% while hunting in Frozen Grotto 3, ive just wasted an exp pot getting disconnected because of this, can you tell me why we are getting this amount of lag?

~Depression~
~Depression~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 01:29 PM   #2
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Mainly bots, outdated servers as well.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 03:52 PM   #3
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User566088421 View Post
Hi, So Dragon is having ridiculous lag, im talking about 21k ping+ i cant even get 1% while hunting in Frozen Grotto 3, ive just wasted an exp pot getting disconnected because of this, can you tell me why we are getting this amount of lag?

~Depression~
The amount of LAG I experienced was so ridiculous that i just logged off in the middle of last Guild War. Getting disconnected several times in the time frame of 10 minutes is so aggravating. I may stay on for about 5 minutes but my character's strikes happens 3 to 4 seconds after, is annoying and frustrating. I have experinced LAG before but not at this magnitude. I feel it is a waste of time playing Conquer if this continues.

As per KHEV, Those multiple ninja botters and outdated servers are the culprit. I and everyone else in my server can agree to this. Many players also agree that TQ is falling short in policing and maintaining this game. They are quick to introduce a new character, meanwhile the existing playing field is just about to collapse.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 04:16 PM   #4
Judy357Mag
Rookie

Judy357Mag Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I am on Justice Server adn all servers are having the same type of ;ag from the same thing.

BOTTs!

Yes someone has made a bot that duplicates miners and then sends them to the mine. It automatically mines and then deposits everthing they find and returns them to mine more. Hundreds of these go to one tiny spot in the mines and with each mine having thundreds of characters mining and running around all the maps causes the lag. Follow them. See for yourselves. 1 hit with rage attack on my character lvl 70 with a club gave me over 1000 PK Points because I killed so many! Funny Yes but now I cannot play for a week!

TQ -WE- NEED YOU!!!!!
TQ Please kill off the botters, patch the client
Judy357Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 05:28 PM   #5
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

lols someone on bc earlier on my server said something about needing help setting up his mine botters.
and it takes me like 20-30 seconds to restore all my stamina
Old 2012-01-09, 07:05 PM   #6
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

TBH, it's not really the outdated servers... although I'm sure they don't help.
You can physically see a difference at the point where HD log off at 07:00 PST (about 3pm for me) when the server starts lagging and you get 2-5 second delays whilst having '100 ping'. Then suddenly at 15:00 PST (11pm) when HD log back in, the server freed up instantly. I could actually level just fine, in frozen grotto.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 09:00 PM   #7
~KhAoS~

~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

team qua is a joke lol
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 11:57 PM   #8
NicoBllic
Rookie

NicoBllic Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

im on Meteor server haveing same thing but only like afternune
please TQ make your servers stronger i want to play CO all day like i used 2 witout lag
thats what made me quit in the first time
NicoBllic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 12:32 AM   #9
traptdemon
Rookie

traptdemon Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Yep the over size bots does lag the game they appear when the server opens which i've seen a spike of 1k to 5k of ping. If your in a server where most of the server is in red condition you'll have a good chance of getting lag out or infinite lag. Even in the pirate server the server was lagging because of a lot of people in this server including people who cheat in the test server by hunting bot+ mine bot.

I call them zombie bots because once you report them and they get banned, they will always come back from the grave. Of course it will piss off the person who is using these bots, but in the end they will always keep doing it no matter what.

zombie bots are usually located in ac 2nd map, desert city second map and mines that have multiple floors. If you think your a bit safe mining well think again because some people hate bots and if your one of the luckiest to be seen by the person the chance that person will think your a bot a kill you so mining killing increases in all mines.

I've heard that TQ is launching a patch to deal with the problem, but i am thinking thats maybe a temporary problem or maybe they will not do anything at all who knows.
traptdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 03:51 PM   #10
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by traptdemon View Post
Yep the over size bots does lag the game they appear when the server opens which i've seen a spike of 1k to 5k of ping. If your in a server where most of the server is in red condition you'll have a good chance of getting lag out or infinite lag. Even in the pirate server the server was lagging because of a lot of people in this server including people who cheat in the test server by hunting bot+ mine bot.

I call them zombie bots because once you report them and they get banned, they will always come back from the grave. Of course it will piss off the person who is using these bots, but in the end they will always keep doing it no matter what.

zombie bots are usually located in ac 2nd map, desert city second map and mines that have multiple floors. If you think your a bit safe mining well think again because some people hate bots and if your one of the luckiest to be seen by the person the chance that person will think your a bot a kill you so mining killing increases in all mines.

I've heard that TQ is launching a patch to deal with the problem, but i am thinking thats maybe a temporary problem or maybe they will not do anything at all who knows.
Where exactly have you 'heard' this rofl?

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote