View Poll Results: Let only challenged clans and challenging clans go into clan war?
Yes do it! I want a map (for once)! 62 96.88%
No dont do it i like having 6 clan maps at once =(( 2 3.13%
Im 140 so w.e 0 0%
I have my own suggestion <,<** 0 0%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-03-29, 03:05 PM   #1
aher1865

aher1865 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
眨眼 Making Clan War More Accessible

So we got these 2 not bulkers just noobs lucky enough to abuse the first demon box event to the fullest and make 3 full +12 -7 2 socket characters. Thats fine and dandy the problem is that they own all the maps on the server and if they get challenged thell show up with their possie and rape the opposing clan even tho their characters are not in that clan. I propose that only clans being challenged and clans challenging should be allowed to attend the clan war making it easier to obtain a map.
aher1865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 03:24 PM   #2
Raka
Rookie

Raka Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I wish this were just a yes or no poll, with less rant, so that it could be taken seriously. Anyways, bottomline is that unless you are occupying or challenging a clan map you should not be allowed to enter. How TQ thought otherwise is beyond me.
Raka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 03:32 PM   #3
aher1865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raka View Post
I wish this were just a yes or no poll, with less rant, so that it could be taken seriously. Anyways, bottomline is that unless you are occupying or challenging a clan map you should not be allowed to enter. How TQ thought otherwise is beyond me.
meh its tq what you expect? I thought that a pole like this would need more feed back from all aspects of the players so then it is taken more seriously by the tq ppl reading it so that later when it is or isint fixed we can say aye wtf mate?
Old 2011-03-29, 11:55 PM   #4
theory

theory Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by aher1865 View Post
So we got these 2 not bulkers just noobs lucky enough to abuse the first demon box event to the fullest and make 3 full +12 -7 2 socket characters. Thats fine and dandy the problem is that they own all the maps on the server and if they get challenged thell show up with their possie and rape the opposing clan even tho their characters are not in that clan. I propose that only clans being challenged and clans challenging should be allowed to attend the clan war making it easier to obtain a map.
i have said from day 1 that only the challenging clan and the map holding clan should be able to enter. the problem is, that since multiple clans can challenge the same map. this is easy to get around, as someone with full +12s can put the gear on another character and challenge the map as well. and if you took away the fact that multiple clans could challenge, then the people that now hold the maps could just have a noob logged on every night in another clan and just challenge their own maps as soon as its able to be challenged, rendering it impossible for another clan to challenge any map that already is occupied.
theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 01:42 AM   #5
Kenneth

Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by aher1865 View Post
lolz as frustrating as this is biased polls get you absolutely nowhere... trust me I started my first day on the other forums with about 20 rants lolz... now

To build on your suggestion ALSO people that are NOT in ANY CLAN cannot enter as well.

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 06:00 AM   #6
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Having been on the attacking and defending side of clan war, helping other people. I do think only the clan that challenges should be aloud to enter the clan spot as well as those who were challenged. I fight to keep my clan spot every single day because I get 9-10 challenges from different enemies who all team up to try and make me lose it. I do say that I have other people come help me too, but if I wasn't getting this many challenges would I even need them? No.

Voted Yes.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 11:02 AM   #7
LadyGothica

LadyGothica Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Clan vs. Clan battling!? No outside help of non specific clan chars and people that don't even pertain to the clans in question!? ARE YOU MAD!?!?!?

Nah joking lol

LOVE THIS IDEA! TQ!, IMPLEMENT IT NAO!!
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Myths / Basilisk - Pegasus - Medusa
LadyGo†hica - Wat / War / Tro
131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
LadyGothica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 10:31 PM   #8
Kenneth

Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGothica View Post
Clan vs. Clan battling!? No outside help of non specific clan chars and people that don't even pertain to the clans in question!? ARE YOU MAD!?!?!?

Nah joking lol

LOVE THIS IDEA! TQ!, IMPLEMENT IT NAO!!
Maybe its a good thing this is in place (sarcasm) though if we had had a clan area I problably wouldn't have first reborned yet lolz

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 12:46 AM   #9
LadyGothica

LadyGothica Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
Maybe its a good thing this is in place (sarcasm) though if we had had a clan area I problably wouldn't have first reborned yet lolz
Hopefully if things get back to a 'balanced' state, we'll have a clan spot for our poorly under +12'd clan family.... :P Would be nice to work towards higher than lvl 133 xD
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Myths / Basilisk - Pegasus - Medusa
LadyGo†hica - Wat / War / Tro
131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
LadyGothica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 03:08 AM   #10
aher1865

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGothica View Post
Hopefully if things get back to a 'balanced' state, we'll have a clan spot for our poorly under +12'd clan family.... :P Would be nice to work towards higher than lvl 133 xD
lulz awe my clan only has one semi +12 character the rest are 290+ we are the brave lil toasters =3 enough skill to win not enough defense to over come the mighty hurc =/