Old 2011-03-27, 02:31 PM   #1
plushie
Rookie

plushie Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Vip event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
By the way, if you guys don't like this event, I'll start a poll and see how much grudge you guys hold against this event. (you could start a poll as well.)

Yup I'll buy that fer a dollar, and save you a bit of time. Is this event good for the Co veterans user?

As long as the words are workable, misspelling is nothing more than accent added to written word.. Ask Joel Chandler Harris.

Evil_Plushie, Super noob tank

130 130 132 pure warrior

Lucky7 server
plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 02:40 PM   #2
kylehawk
Rookie

kylehawk Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

the event was worthless....
kylehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 02:42 PM   #3
OMGAnotherOne
Rookie

OMGAnotherOne Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I don't like it, old players don't get crap, i have over 3k usd on this account an over 4k usd on my tro account an i cant get crap from this event, its wrong a crappy way to show your thanks to old players..if your doing a vip event make it for all vip's , not just new vip players who paid in THIS month.

What 5-6 years of paying in mean nothing???

Last edited by vpswater; 2011-03-27 at 03:14 PM..
OMGAnotherOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 02:44 PM   #4
Rookie

11425744 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

The Event was totaly worthless
11425744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 02:49 PM   #5
User505648178
Rookie

User505648178 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default HurtsDoughnut

thing it was bull

Last edited by GonnaGoDown; 2011-03-27 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: HurtsDoughnut
User505648178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 02:53 PM   #6
theory

theory Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm disappointed with the VIP Event. This was directed more towards new buyers, and leaves us old vip members in the dust. I established vip6 years ago, and i don't get rewards unless i renew? that's a load of crap. To be honest, this shouldn't be an event. If you are going to award prizes for spending money, then once someone reaches a certain vip level, they should get the corresponding prize. So anyone that has reached vip lvl 7 IN THE PAST, should be awarded with every prize in that list. they shouldn't get screwed out of this if they are already as high as they can get. Seriously, someone that goes from vip 6 to vip7 gets a +6 rare steed, a vip garment and a vip weapon accessory, but someone that renews their vip 7 account only gets a small perm stone, a p4 soul and an accessory? seriously? talk about screwing over the people that have paid to keep this game going for the past 8 years. That's a brilliant plan if you want this game to end it's run, because all you are doing is pissing off the people that have kept it running this long.
theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 03:17 PM   #7
Sorr
Rookie

Sorr Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by theory View Post
I'm disappointed with the VIP Event. This was directed more towards new buyers, and leaves us old vip members in the dust. I established vip6 years ago, and i don't get rewards unless i renew? that's a load of crap. To be honest, this shouldn't be an event. If you are going to award prizes for spending money, then once someone reaches a certain vip level, they should get the corresponding prize. So anyone that has reached vip lvl 7 IN THE PAST, should be awarded with every prize in that list. they shouldn't get screwed out of this if they are already as high as they can get. Seriously, someone that goes from vip 6 to vip7 gets a +6 rare steed, a vip garment and a vip weapon accessory, but someone that renews their vip 7 account only gets a small perm stone, a p4 soul and an accessory? seriously? talk about screwing over the people that have paid to keep this game going for the past 8 years. That's a brilliant plan if you want this game to end it's run, because all you are doing is pissing off the people that have kept it running this long.
I totally agree with this person
Sorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 03:19 PM   #8
User558613331
Rookie

User558613331 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

wheres the poll? Can't find it so my vote is ....

Seriously, you honestly have to even ask?!?!

Do something that only gives to the new players that get VIP and don't expect that veterans are going to be bothered? Come on, Use your brain. Take care of your old timers and that keeps them around.
User558613331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 03:24 PM   #9
SouthCarliona
Rookie

SouthCarliona Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i was pissed 15k in game and they tell me i cant claim ewwww wtf. not happy at all grrrrrrrr.
SouthCarliona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 03:34 PM   #10
Waterwing
Rookie

Waterwing Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGAnotherOne View Post
I don't like it, old players don't get crap, i have over 3k usd on this account an over 4k usd on my tro account an i cant get crap from this event, its wrong a crappy way to show your thanks to old players..if your doing a vip event make it for all vip's , not just new vip players who paid in THIS month.

What 5-6 years of paying in mean nothing???
Amen I have to agree. I have thousands of dollars put into this game and tried to log into the event page finally got logged in and it said I get nothing:S WTF
Waterwing is offline   Reply With Quote