View Poll Results: What to do with Fatal Strike?
Remove it. End of. 11 29.73%
Remove it and replace with a different non-PVP skill. 11 29.73%
Remove it and replace with a PVP. 4 10.81%
Do nothing to the skill. 8 21.62%
Reduce the skill's abilities - give details. 10 27.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-04-13, 11:37 AM   #21
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
but in same time wouldnt affect on normal players im still w8ing for blue mouse comeback couse i dont want to drop 250 gems
I thought I had a lot of gems. I have 135 gold needle gems. Lmafo I don't think its going to come back. Check public forum rumor has it, the quest is gone permanently.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 02:11 PM   #22
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
Agreed. But I think players would quit if it went back to being that hard.
Well, it would never be that hard, since you now have mentor exp and enlighten. But lets look at it this way. If you do all the quests daily, and eat maximum exp balls, you can get something ridiculous like 50 exp balls worth of exp. Obviously that figure will differ depending how far you get in quests like dis city and Power Arena, but just think about it...

you get 2 exp balls daily from arena, 2 exp balls daily from team arena
dis city, power arena
can eat 10 exp balls a day (7.5 exp balls worth of exp)
enlighten 5 times
luckyman for a certain amount of exp
x3/4/5 exp pots
Daily Jar quests which is another 10 exp balls
Flamelit on weekends
Quiz show on weekends
Exp balls per each round in tournaments you get through.
mentor exp
exp ball scraps
Demonbox/demon egg (other seasonal events)

And this is before the insanely quick method of leveling monks.

it is ridiculously easy to level up now which for me takes a lot of the fun away as a noob. You don't get to learn things about the game anymore as you are 130-130-130 within days of joining this game!

My first character only reached level 112 non rb after a few months of playing this game. I moved to a different character and I managed to make (at the time) a tro-wat-war in about 4 months 130-130-130. And that was considered fairly fast back then. You got to learn little things about the game that you wouldn't notice today.

Anyway thats my thoughts.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 01:17 AM   #23
User28771105

User28771105 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i dont get it this skills works for over years perfectly. and now we need to get punished because of the lack that tq cant handle the botters? ty dark-c just let it how it is now.
User28771105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 07:25 PM   #24
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I see no point in taking away, maybe nerfing. TQ shut the mines and now botters will just take all the good spots.

In the past archers were a problem, so many in Bird I couldn't grind/hunt with my trojan (if at least TQ had made 20-slot teams, I could look for plvl). I mean, those archers were legit players, no bots!

Just nowadays the ninja is better, but you take that away from botters they just go back to monks, pirates, warriors, archers, taoists, you name it... You make a new class and they'll move onto it.
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 02:49 PM   #25
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

The only problem with Fatal Strike is the fact that Ninjas cannot use it in the arena.
Old 2012-06-19, 05:17 PM   #26
ladyred
Rookie

ladyred Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

As alot of others have said make it so that you can only kill a certain amount while using the skill like the monks. This would alleviate alot of botting in my opinion. Removing more monsters wouldn't really help with the botter it would probably just make for more competition with us actual players,and personally I've had enough of the botting and that is all they use is fatal strike I like the skill but not worth leaving it alone for the botters to abuse.

Abrialle
Elements- Dark
135 Pure Water
ladyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 08:49 AM   #27
Macha

Okay, so if that is the case, then do it for ALL classes, because the botters would just move onto a different class that suits their needs ... like archers. It is entirely unfair to legitimate players to reduce the time-limit of Fatal-Strike -- plain and simple.

Nothing needs to be done to the classes in order to eradicate botters, because that won't do the trick. Programming the game to keep the botters out, as well as ban the IPs of known botters, is the real solution.
Old 2012-06-20, 08:50 AM   #28
Macha

Okay, so if that is the case, then do it for ALL classes, because the botters would just move onto a different class that suits their needs ... like archers. It is entirely unfair to legitimate players to reduce the time-limit of Fatal-Strike -- plain and simple.

Nothing needs to be done to the classes in order to eradicate botters, because that won't do the trick. Programming the game to keep the botters out, as well as ban the IPs of known botters, is the real solution.
Old 2012-06-21, 05:05 PM   #29
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
...as well as ban the IPs of known botters...
You can ban them for some time but will not work with many botters for they change or mask their IPs. TQ would need to block entire IP ranges, like a country. But what to do with thousands of ex-customers who did buy lots of TQ Points and/or won't buy anything for they can no longer log-in ?

That is not a good deal for any profitable company. Not to mention the furious players, botters or not.

Btw, I saw something in the forum rules about no more new threads about IP bans (don't know about posting, guess it's ok). Its old news.
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 01:30 AM   #30
User28771105

User28771105 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

but look from the other side. from the day from ninja came never problems with fatal strike. than the first botters came and tq tought is okey just a little. now there are manny of them so theyt cant handle it anymore. and because they were to lazy in the start we need to pay for it now really unfair. let it stay like this is there own fault let them fight there self with the botters without changing the skills. own fault now they change the system in stead of the skills. they wanted a botters only game now they have it.

if they remove fatal strike than they go to war with superman. they remove superman than they go to archer with scatter than they remove scatter they go to tro cyclone they remove cyclone than go to monk oblivian than they remove oblivian. with thoose bots xp skill can stay aslong as theywant. so tq removes the skillls and stays left pissing ppl and a dead game.
User28771105 is offline   Reply With Quote