I feel they are but it isnt enough 15 34.09%
i really don't care about the issue 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-04-04, 10:05 AM   #21
User701685606

User701685606 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
The majority of actively working bots first came out in 2011. If you compare Net Dragon's quarter's from 2010 vs 2011, you'll see that based on the financial results that it still was increasing. It's likely true that this is still an active trend, but will likely subside by 2013. They've dug themselves into a hole.

As the game becomes more unplayable to the lag a majority of players are quitting as a result. If the bots disappeared, the same effect would occur, a vast majority of players would quit as many are dependent on them to survive the expensive world of Conquer. The only middle ground between this would be fixing the lag, but, it doesn't seem they know how to do either.

To rebut your initial remarks, I don't even play Conquer often anymore besides logging on for the ocasional Elite PK, or Team PK. Blaming the Egyptians is unfair as bots as sophisticated as the ones we see today did not exist 3 years ago.
LOL! okay now lisen as you seem like a total retard on the bots matter, they went up in sales because all the Legit players saw new gears coming cheap and brought them, since this time the legit players have seem them grow and grow and grow, they all quitting slowly but surely THEY = the Funders! the people who are keeping this shit alive! well now they are all going the Funders are going down! the Market got stupidly Cheap! more and more players are going to Bots because they can get away with it! = TQ sales going down, Market cheap = Sales down = No Legit players = no sales at all = TQ No more!

now you can defend them all you want but i have seen a dramatic change in players just since this christmas alone! all the players who are funding are leaving! bitching in forums! getting no reply from TQ at all, See the Real side of them and think Fuck you! no other game Disconnects like this does? go Play LOTR or something ull be lucky to see 1 disconnection in the entire year of playing! now this is getting out of hand there is no point defending them we can all see there going down the shitter, we can all see that yes it is the Arabic Conquer being allowed to player ENGLISH servers that is fucking the game up! IP Your Servers! dont let them in! they have there own fucking Version of Conquer!!! i dont care how racist it may sound i am no racist at all i just can not stand that each and every play knows the owners of the bots they keep going and its there own fault for giving the rest of there county a bad name! that how life works thats Chinese Whispers! get used to it.

Im ready to Quit and i have been a player since 2005! i had a massive Break when the bots got out of hand befor hopeing they would have action while i took my break, over all they are still here in more numbers than ever there are actually no english players to talk to in our english servers TQ hit RockBottom get it into your heads and quit the game already coz im doing it far fed up with waiting for them to sort things to many years of crap and from what it seems the Future is just going to be even more Crap!

I Eat Bots for Breakfast!

Nathan<3Katie
User701685606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 10:49 AM   #22
User330565203

User330565203 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
The majority of actively working bots first came out in 2011. If you compare Net Dragon's quarter's from 2010 vs 2011, you'll see that based on the financial results that it still was increasing. It's likely true that this is still an active trend, but will likely subside by 2013. They've dug themselves into a hole.

As the game becomes more unplayable to the lag a majority of players are quitting as a result. If the bots disappeared, the same effect would occur, a vast majority of players would quit as many are dependent on them to survive the expensive world of Conquer. The only middle ground between this would be fixing the lag, but, it doesn't seem they know how to do either.

To rebut your initial remarks, I don't even play Conquer often anymore besides logging on for the ocasional Elite PK, or Team PK. Blaming the Egyptians is unfair as bots as sophisticated as the ones we see today did not exist 3 years ago.
It because the eyptians are the bot makers major source of income and that is how the bot makers are getting the funding to make the bots better.
You dont see them in there version of CO why? because they all came over to the english version because they cant make money off themselves so they come to this version and screw over TQ and the legit players that are willing to pay for dbs from the site.

But why would we pay the 15 bucks for 5 dbs when you can get more for that price from a botter?

your logic is not computing.

User701685606 is correct i'm seeing more and more people after christmas bot and become full +12. In my server its split between legit players verses botters how bad is that?
User330565203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 02:31 PM   #23
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User701685606 View Post
LOL! okay now lisen as you seem like a total retard on the bots matter, they went up in sales because all the Legit players saw new gears coming cheap and brought them, since this time the legit players have seem them grow and grow and grow, they all quitting slowly but surely THEY = the Funders! the people who are keeping this shit alive! well now they are all going the Funders are going down! the Market got stupidly Cheap! more and more players are going to Bots because they can get away with it! = TQ sales going down, Market cheap = Sales down = No Legit players = no sales at all = TQ No more!

now you can defend them all you want but i have seen a dramatic change in players just since this christmas alone! all the players who are funding are leaving! bitching in forums! getting no reply from TQ at all, See the Real side of them and think Fuck you! no other game Disconnects like this does? go Play LOTR or something ull be lucky to see 1 disconnection in the entire year of playing! now this is getting out of hand there is no point defending them we can all see there going down the shitter, we can all see that yes it is the Arabic Conquer being allowed to player ENGLISH servers that is fucking the game up! IP Your Servers! dont let them in! they have there own fucking Version of Conquer!!! i dont care how racist it may sound i am no racist at all i just can not stand that each and every play knows the owners of the bots they keep going and its there own fault for giving the rest of there county a bad name! that how life works thats Chinese Whispers! get used to it.

Im ready to Quit and i have been a player since 2005! i had a massive Break when the bots got out of hand befor hopeing they would have action while i took my break, over all they are still here in more numbers than ever there are actually no english players to talk to in our english servers TQ hit RockBottom get it into your heads and quit the game already coz im doing it far fed up with waiting for them to sort things to many years of crap and from what it seems the Future is just going to be even more Crap!
Going to ignore this, you proved how retarded you were in the other thread. -Yawn-

Quote:
Originally Posted by User330565203 View Post
It because the eyptians are the bot makers major source of income and that is how the bot makers are getting the funding to make the bots better.
You dont see them in there version of CO why? because they all came over to the english version because they cant make money off themselves so they come to this version and screw over TQ and the legit players that are willing to pay for dbs from the site.

But why would we pay the 15 bucks for 5 dbs when you can get more for that price from a botter?

your logic is not computing.

User701685606 is correct i'm seeing more and more people after christmas bot and become full +12. In my server its split between legit players verses botters how bad is that?
2/3 major bots support English, Arabic and Spanish Conquer.
One of them supports Brazillian and Turkish Conquer as well I believe.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...144189775.html
Quote:
Total revenues were RMB 217.2 million, an increase of 7.1% over the third quarter of 2011 ("QoQ"), and an increase of 50.9% over the fourth quarter of 2010 ("YoY")
Come back when statistics are actually on your side.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 07:48 AM   #24
User330565203

Quote:
Going to ignore this, you proved how retarded you were in the other thread. -Yawn-

As i said those country that play those version come to the english because us english people have money to buy dbs and those countries cant make money off themselves so they come here and bot and under sell TQs dbs.

Those facts and figures are figures of there total income and your forgetting that there is a chines version that you have to pay for and is very popular in china so that were they could be making there figures from.
Old 2012-04-05, 05:12 PM   #25
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=729429
well here is explaned this should be only on ninjas
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 06:52 PM   #26
User548421626

Quote:
As i said those country that play those version come to the english because us english people have money to buy dbs and those countries cant make money off themselves so they come here and bot and under sell TQs dbs.

Those facts and figures are figures of there total income and your forgetting that there is a chines version that you have to pay for and is very popular in china so that were they could be making there figures from.
You should know by now, if botting was making a dent in their profits, there would be more of an effort to stop it. You should know how greedy TQ isn't, haven't there been enough Q_Q threads about it?
Old 2012-04-06, 12:04 AM   #27
User330565203

Quote:
You should know by now, if botting was making a dent in their profits, there would be more of an effort to stop it. You should know how greedy TQ isn't, haven't there been enough Q_Q threads about it?
It's because new players come see the game buy dbs and go oh shit why am i wasting money on this game and quit. People like you are counter productive to actual players. If your sick of these threads then dont read them. We the actual players are getting sick and tired of bots and want something done. If we sit here and keep bitching to TQ to do something they will.

"A squeaky wheel gets the grease" so you understand that saying, if we sit here and keep complainning to TQ they will have no choice but to do something. If we dont they will think all is well and do nothing.

Wow, your all for bots how sad.

Last edited by SaultTech1; 2012-04-06 at 08:58 AM..
Old 2012-04-06, 11:24 AM   #28
User330565203

Quote:

Do you even comprehend the shit coming from that shit spewing contraption on your shoulders? Obviously not. 99% of stats on the internet that people "find" are made up. Nice link, it proves you are a product of fetal aclohol syndrome. It's not peer reviewed and posted by conquer. If you have any concept of research and research methodologies, you'd understand the importance of what the term "peer reviewed" means. Idiot. Anyone can cook the books; I made 300 billion in a fiscal year according to a website that I own and produced the stats for [/ (and in case you haven't picked up this which you probably haven't [/ <-- means sarcasm). If you have nothing to contribute to this forum a part from a few mentally retarded rants; then stfu find 100mg of lovenox and and mix it with 112u of insulin, inject. Or, contract chlamydia and go undiagnosed so you can no longer populate the world with more darwin honorable mention worthy offsprings. Personally I hope you choose option A.
Old 2012-04-06, 11:26 AM   #29
User330565203

Quote:
Its called a lack of ambition. More or less what has afflicted you; aspiration to contribute productively to society.
Old 2012-04-06, 05:44 PM   #30
User548421626

Quote:
If your sick of these threads then dont read them.
I'm not sick of them. And even if I was, it doesn't get past the fact that they are Q_Q threads. I personally find them quite amusing.

Quote:
Do you even comprehend the shit coming from that shit spewing contraption on your shoulders? Obviously not. 99% of stats on the internet that people "find" are made up. Nice link, it proves you are a product of fetal aclohol syndrome. It's not peer reviewed and posted by conquer.

Q___________________________Q
http://ir.netdragon.com/investor/ir_events.shtml

Quote:
Its called a lack of ambition. More or less what has afflicted you; aspiration to contribute productively to society.
It's called it's making them money.