View Poll Results: Total Elimination Of Bots!! Take Note!!
Remove These Bots! 57 98.28%
Im A Botter, Keep me here! (Keep Bots) 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-03-07, 03:59 AM   #21
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fang~ View Post
Ha! I'm for anti-botting, but it's not going to happen. TQ hasn't fixed bugs that have been in the game for 7 years. Private servers are WAY more on top of things than TQ is. My server (which I won't discuss here) bans botters who attempt to speed hack (for example) within 600 milliseconds. It's simple to do - TQ just doesn't do it. The reason that they don't is because botters make them money. People want to buy their stuff and it improves the market. Also, if they get caught, they WANT them to buy themselves out of jail (my server straight up bans them).

Edit: Also, just to add - my server supports ip and mac address bans. I'm not stating this to support my server or advertise it (so don't get confused with my intentions). I would love to see TQ bust some ass with debugging the game. Come on TQ, catch up with the 16-20 year olds in America & the UK coding higher quality servers than you.
You must be naïve if you think private servers are bot-free. The reason private servers aren't filled with botters is simple: It's waste of time and waste of efforts.
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 02:46 AM   #22
AntistaR

AntistaR Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Nice poll options, kudos to you on that.

The topic itself is spot on and I totally agree. It's time to get those botters out of CO and make sure that they never get back in.
AntistaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 11:23 AM   #23
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntistaR View Post
Nice poll options, kudos to you on that.

The topic itself is spot on and I totally agree. It's time to get those botters out of CO and make sure that they never get back in.
I absolutely love people like you who make it seem like its that easy.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 02:40 PM   #24
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
I absolutely love people like you who make it seem like its that easy.
well the whole poll is ridiculous. TQ do work on trying to eradicate bots, however, the bot creators are always 2 steps ahead and can have their bots up and running within hours.

a poll that says:
Quote:
Remove These Bots!
Im A Botter, Keep me here! (Keep Bots)
is totally ridiculous and is not helping the cause. This is why I have not voted. Yes, I want bots removed, but it's not as easy as it sounds.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 04:54 PM   #25
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
well the whole poll is ridiculous. TQ do work on trying to eradicate bots, however, the bot creators are always 2 steps ahead and can have their bots up and running within hours.

a poll that says:

is totally ridiculous and is not helping the cause. This is why I have not voted. Yes, I want bots removed, but it's not as easy as it sounds.
What would happen if TQ finally managed to get rid of botting?
The price of gems would increase.
The price of meteors would increase.
The value of gold would increase.
The value of perm-stones would increase (unless there was an upcoming shopping rush).

This is great for an unpaying customer, this means that their efforts for mining and hunting could actually be worth someting now.
This isn't so great for the bulker, as this means they'll have to spend more to obtain these various goods.
This is great for TQ (or is it?) --
The vast majority of players will be happier (the lag will be gone!) -- good.
Players will not be paying as often to get out of botjail -- bad.
The number of dragonballs sales could be affects (negatively due to less people being botjailed, postiviely because of the rise in prices in the market).

Anywho, at the rate we're going it seems the best course of action TQ could possibly take against the bots is trying to negotiate something with the owners of the bots. I doubt it's significantly hard to get in touch with them. I don't see any change happening otherwise. And I don't mean negotiate like with what happended with Lamisto, because we know this isn't going to be something that gets fixed over night (they gave Lamisto what he demanded until they fixed the exploit he was using on the EU servers; which then they banned all his characters and anything they gave him, etc) I mean like signed-contract negotiation.

Last edited by jprodigal; 2012-03-09 at 04:59 PM..
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 11:01 PM   #26
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
The value of perm-stones would increase (unless there was an upcoming shopping rush).

This is great for an unpaying customer, this means that their efforts for mining and hunting could actually be worth someting now.
This isn't so great for the bulker, as this means they'll have to spend more to obtain these various goods.
The number of dragonballs sales could be affects (negatively due to less people being botjailed, postiviely because of the rise in prices in the market).

Anywho, at the rate we're going it seems the best course of action TQ could possibly take against the bots is trying to negotiate something with the owners of the bots. I doubt it's significantly hard to get in touch with them. I don't see any change happening otherwise. And I don't mean negotiate like with what happended with Lamisto, because we know this isn't going to be something that gets fixed over night (they gave Lamisto what he demanded until they fixed the exploit he was using on the EU servers; which then they banned all his characters and anything they gave him, etc) I mean like signed-contract negotiation.
I'm not arguing about that, I do want bots got rid of, but it's not as easy as said. This thread is completely useless imo. TQ know the problem with bots, and they are trying to get rid of them, so this thread makes no difference what so ever!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 05:35 AM   #27
User330565203

User330565203 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

It would be good to see the prices back up for gems plus stones ect. It would force people to go and really hunt for there gear and bring back fighting out in the open, more people going red (omg people will have to buy cps to get there gear back more money for TQ). Now its just every one in TC sitting around waitting for arena, while there bots go out hunting for them. Prices up means we have to buy more DBs from TQ and not less to get what we want gear wise.
User330565203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 11:48 PM   #28
User701685606

User701685606 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

its that bad that we have 26 votes in my favor? im sick of your Slander on these forums you never have any good input for anything at all?...
get a life already sorry but you really annoy me with the things you put like your God..
The Bots have been running like nuts for a few years now! so i think its time TQ poked sumit up there asses and sorted it out, its there game! its there Servers! make them SAFE! ASAP! they can work on all these other things id happily take no update for a year to remove everybot from these damn servers and actually think about getting some damn security on there.. its not hard at all to stop botters if a bank can be that step ahead im sure a game that is running on total profit can do the same..
its taking them to long
and the point in these threads is to show we are still not happy!
if they had a GM logged every hour for 5mins... they would see a massive change and thats a Minor thing they could do! so really this is not Ridiculous in anyway at all your just fed of the Fight to get whats rightfully our as we are the ones that are the Game funders! we should be listened to and action should be Taken! and im sure you can all agree on this it is Farrr OverDue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post

a poll that says:

I Eat Bots for Breakfast!

Nathan<3Katie
User701685606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 07:22 AM   #29
User664445684
Rookie

User664445684 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

We will keep this poll moving forward. Dont worry about the ones who opposes it. 27 votes now overwhelmingly indicates that honest players wants this game to improve. I read thru all the postings and the 2 members that opposes are the ones who doesnt make sense to me. They maybe belong to the group that bots in this game.

What matters here is that we finally have a strong voice by way of this poll. I encourage every VIP member to voice out their opinion by way of votes. Thank you
User664445684 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 07:29 AM   #30
User664445684
Rookie

User664445684 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

We will keep this poll moving forward. Dont worry about the ones who opposes it. 27 votes now overwhelmingly indicates that honest players wants this game to improve. I read thru all the postings and the 2 members that opposes are the ones who doesnt make sense to me. They maybe belong to the group that bots in this game.

What matters here is that we finally have a strong voice by way of this poll. I encourage every VIP member to voice out their opinion by way of votes. Thank you
User664445684 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bots