View Poll Results: Do you want your country's flag to be shown next to you?
Yes 34 62.96%
No 20 37.04%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2012-02-13, 11:49 AM   #11
Blackknite
Junior Member
 
Blackknite's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-05-01
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 66
Blackknite Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon123 View Post
I want you to know , USA was the first who signed ACTA ,first, in secret in 2011.Did you know, if your internet provider find something suspicious in your online activity: as downloading cracked games, or files, or torrents, you can be JAILED for?I bet no.You there in USA is not safe against ACTA either.Search a little bit for ACTA in the internet to find what this whole thing means!And talk after!
ok first off i still do not see how this is an invasion of my privacy with TQ. second i still do not see what this has to do with flags? third thing we know are laws better than others so preech to people in your own country and stop acting like you are mister know it all and everyone else is stupid. fourth thing is if i break the law in the united states and get caught. my privacy is gone anyways. the united states law enforcement has the right to go through all my personal belongings (as long as they have a search warrant) and take what ever they please that might contain what i am being held for. so what is privacy? nothing!!! fifth thing there is a rivalery in my server that is contained to romanians and egyptians. they think that everyone one in the server is either romanian or egyptians and no matter how much we deny it we are still in the fight. so the flag will keep us out of a lot of non-sense and stupid stuff that happens in the game and will allow us to actually injoy the game.
__________________
~~Blackknite~~
ninja, warrior, Fire Taoist
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader Of UnderwldKnights


TRUE GAMERS don't BOT

^ When bots outnumber real players a game is not a game anymore.

Last edited by blackknite90; 2012-02-13 at 11:51 AM..
Blackknite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 01:02 PM   #12
RedDragon123
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 90
RedDragon123 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackknite View Post
ok first off i still do not see how this is an invasion of my privacy with TQ. second i still do not see what this has to do with flags? third thing we know are laws better than others so preech to people in your own country and stop acting like you are mister know it all and everyone else is stupid. fourth thing is if i break the law in the united states and get caught. my privacy is gone anyways. the united states law enforcement has the right to go through all my personal belongings (as long as they have a search warrant) and take what ever they please that might contain what i am being held for. so what is privacy? nothing!!! fifth thing there is a rivalery in my server that is contained to romanians and egyptians. they think that everyone one in the server is either romanian or egyptians and no matter how much we deny it we are still in the fight. so the flag will keep us out of a lot of non-sense and stupid stuff that happens in the game and will allow us to actually injoy the game.
All i can say is wow. If this is the way how you can describe the American Dream, i will consider once more to emigrate in US. PS:i am ok with flag only if will be optional.One more thing .I play on dark server too.
__________________
http://www.socializare.net
RedDragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 01:13 PM   #13
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon123 View Post
All i can say is wow. If this is the way how you can describe the American Dream, i will consider once more to emigrate in US. PS:i am ok with flag only if will be optional.One more thing .I play on dark server too.
Thats what I propose...for it to be optional this way we can choose for it to show or not...this way I can have it show.

Lol, no the American Dream is not all it is made out to be lol, lots of people say how america is better but in reality, I do not thin kso as much. But hey...to each its own right.

Ps: I am Tommit in Dark Server whisper me sometime.
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS

Last edited by Tommit83; 2012-02-13 at 01:16 PM..
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 01:15 PM   #14
Blackknite
Junior Member
 
Blackknite's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-05-01
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 66
Blackknite Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon123 View Post
All i can say is wow. If this is the way how you can describe the American Dream, i will consider once more to emigrate in US. PS:i am ok with flag only if will be optional.One more thing .I play on dark server too.
DUDE THE AMERICAN DREAM IS OVER!!! THIS COUNTRY IS TAKING A PLUNG.
__________________
~~Blackknite~~
ninja, warrior, Fire Taoist
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader Of UnderwldKnights


TRUE GAMERS don't BOT

^ When bots outnumber real players a game is not a game anymore.
Blackknite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 02:02 PM   #15
RedDragon123
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 90
RedDragon123 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
In USA the copyright infringement laws state 5 years in federal prison and / or 250000 dollar fine. This is shown before every movie starts and its printed on every cd...trust me for anyone American to not know this then they must live in a cave where no cds or movies exist lol.

Fair. Those people who make music ,movies or any intelectual propriety, deserve to get their rights respected. But from this to my internet provider to watch what i store in my personal computer, there is a long way .And ACTA gives the right for autorityes to look in your personal computer to search for pirated music ,movies etc. This agrement can be used for abuse. thats the problem.
__________________
http://www.socializare.net
RedDragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 03:15 PM   #16
nostorA
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-04-01
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 107
nostorA Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
In USA the copyright infringement laws state 5 years in federal prison and / or 250000 dollar fine. This is shown before every movie starts and its printed on every cd...trust me for anyone American to not know this then they must live in a cave where no cds or movies exist lol.

Here in Romania 1% of the population buy original CD's lol
nostorA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 02:11 AM   #17
IKillAll
Full Member
 
IKillAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-15
Location: Somewhere in a hole digging my way to the center of the Earth
Posts: 180
IKillAll Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

i dont think any1 even buys them anymore since most of what the entertainments gives is a bunch of crap with 1 or 2 decent songs per cd. if anything they should work on their product more mayb it might be worth actually buying instead of feeding us garbage most of the time.
__________________
Sovereign
Pure Warrior
130-130-140

+12 Warrior Headband(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+7 Necklace(Perm P6)-5
+12 Spear(Perm P6)-5
+12 Warrior Armor(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+12 Shield(Perm P6)-5
+7 Boots(Perm P6)-7
+7 Heavy Ring(Perm P6)-5
+7 Steed(Frostbite)
+7 Fan-1
+7 Tower-1
+7 Crop
Roaring Chow-1


New Server, New Life
IKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 10:43 AM   #18
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator
 
Dark~Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-25
Posts: 908
Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early
Default

Poll edited due to bias.
__________________
Colossus 125 - 130 - 136
Trojan - Trojan - Trojan
Finally returned to Trojan after taking a year off to be Warrior...

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!


Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 01:16 PM   #19
Twoflower
Full Member
 
Twoflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 342
Twoflower Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
Poll edited due to bias.
So now I see 0 votes for, 0 votes against and it says I've already voted.


Anyone who had already voted loses their vote?
__________________
Weatherwax on the main forum
Twoflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 02:33 PM   #20
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator
 
Dark~Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-25
Posts: 908
Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
So now I see 0 votes for, 0 votes against and it says I've already voted.


Anyone who had already voted loses their vote?
I removed everyone's votes due to the bias of the poll... Which would you like to vote for?
__________________
Colossus 125 - 130 - 136
Trojan - Trojan - Trojan
Finally returned to Trojan after taking a year off to be Warrior...

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!


Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:24 PM.