View Poll Results: Should thunder be available only for ppl with taoist in their rebirth path?
Yes. 14 48.28%
No, keep it as it is. 15 51.72%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-10-07, 02:00 AM   #21
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

I think taoist should have some kind of magic skill that does not require mana. Maybe something not very strong but strong enough to kill mobs with without having to buy a lot of magic pots to do so. I know playing my brothers taoist htting things with the Backsword and Phoenix it does not kill easily. So magic is all there is and it takes a few chant pills to refill so they cost a lot to mob kill and level. What do y'all think maybe a stamina based attack or a boost on Backsword attack? This will also help those without enough spirit upon starting to fight until they get spirit...though doing the auto walk through you get most your beginning levels haha.
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 03:22 AM   #22
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator
 
Dark~Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-25
Posts: 908
Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
I think taoist should have some kind of magic skill that does not require mana. Maybe something not very strong but strong enough to kill mobs with without having to buy a lot of magic pots to do so. I know playing my brothers taoist htting things with the Backsword and Phoenix it does not kill easily. So magic is all there is and it takes a few chant pills to refill so they cost a lot to mob kill and level. What do y'all think maybe a stamina based attack or a boost on Backsword attack? This will also help those without enough spirit upon starting to fight until they get spirit...though doing the auto walk through you get most your beginning levels haha.
2 words. Mana Backsword.
__________________
Colossus 125 - 130 - 136
Trojan - Trojan - Trojan
Finally returned to Trojan after taking a year off to be Warrior...

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!


Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 08:32 PM   #23
Boots
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 103
Boots Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Ninjas are ping related classes, and before you say "Get better internet." Ping has nothing to do with how fast your internet is. So, in the case of Tommit, I can feel his pain with ping related skills!
im pretty sure tommit lives in the usa right? dont quote me on it =\ but if he does he can have better ping then me. considering im on the east coast in canada therefore anywhere in usa will have better ping providing a decent internet service.

and impulse id love to tfb u some time XD would be fun to finally see someone who isnt bad at it :P
__________________
Gµardian
Water-Ninja-Ninja
130-130-140
Ûñdëƒìñêd Deputy Leader
Duke
356 Battle power
Super SDG/SDG +12 -7 Hood
Super SDG/SDG +7 -7 Necky
Super SDG/SDG +12 -7 Katana
Super SDG/SDG +12 -7 Katana
Super SDG/SDG +12 -7 Armor
Super SDG/SDG +12 -7 Ring
Super SDG/SDG +8 -7 Boots
Super STG/STG +7 -1 Fan
Super SGG/SGG +8 -1 Tower
Super +8 -1 RidingCrop
Spotted Steed +12
JadeHare -1
Gourd -1
Boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 12:57 AM   #24
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post
im pretty sure tommit lives in the usa right? dont quote me on it =\ but if he does he can have better ping then me. considering im on the east coast in canada therefore anywhere in usa will have better ping providing a decent internet service.

and impulse id love to tfb u some time XD would be fun to finally see someone who isnt bad at it :P
I do indeed live in USA...Ohio to be exact. So east coast...but I play on a european server being in Dark server and in that case I think it would have a better ring rate in European areas? I know my friend gets way better ping then me lving in the UK and we talk on the phone sometimes playing and have compared the ping. Not too sure if since it is a european server that means it centralizing in a european area though. But yes Matt is right ping related skills are terrible when I go to tfb someone and they are already across the room from where I am hitting them lol.

Colluses: Mana backsword would be something a noob who can't afford to buy cps would have quite a problem obtaining though.
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 02:06 AM   #25
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post

Colluses: Mana backsword would be something a noob who can't afford to buy cps would have quite a problem obtaining though.
These are just the same price a super 2soc bs was a year or two back.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 12:39 AM   #26
Vanish
Senior Member
 
Vanish's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-16
Location: Conquer
Posts: 976
Vanish Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

As far as i see it thunder and fire are universal skills, taking them away from non tao classes, would be like taking away FB/SS from non Trojan/Warrior classes.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 01:35 AM   #27
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin_Bunny View Post
As far as i see it thunder and fire are universal skills, taking them away from non tao classes, would be like taking away FB/SS from non Trojan/Warrior classes.
Yes, but I actually do think they should take Fire away from non tao classes and leave everyone with thunder.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 02:39 AM   #28
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator
 
Dark~Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-25
Posts: 908
Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin_Bunny View Post
As far as i see it thunder and fire are universal skills, taking them away from non tao classes, would be like taking away FB/SS from non Trojan/Warrior classes.
Difference is, FB/SS has no Str requirement, doesn't require realloting, and taoists can do it with their main weapon. They are not, and have never been exclusively a Warrior or Trojan skill, at least while I've been playing.

Zap requires spirit initially, and mana to use - which people gain with Mirac Gourds.

FB/SS also requires a degree of skill, zapping does not and often it is the only way people who have just paid to be top of the server win in Arena/class PK/etc. hitting 1k per hit with full +12 when people who've got the skill to hit them with FB/SS can only hit 2-3k per shot, the points add up and, although it just shows they have no skill mthey are still winning...
__________________
Colossus 125 - 130 - 136
Trojan - Trojan - Trojan
Finally returned to Trojan after taking a year off to be Warrior...

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!


Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 04:03 AM   #29
Vanish
Senior Member
 
Vanish's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-16
Location: Conquer
Posts: 976
Vanish Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Yes, but I actually do think they should take Fire away from non tao classes and leave everyone with thunder.
Then they should increase the range of thunder to compensate.
__________________
Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.



Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 08:17 AM   #30
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Then they should increase the range of thunder to compensate.
No, it's fine how it is, remember, it is a tao skill which became universal due to TQ's bad programming. lol
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:47 PM.