Old 2012-05-12, 04:47 AM   #21
91User169603

91User169603 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

lolol is the guy that got botjailed only vip lvl 2-3???
WITH THOSE GEARS AND STUFF HE WAS SHOWING
as if lol i should be vip lvl 4 but they changed the way it worked and my gears are only slightly better, yes theres the server prices and he could of had some luck on lotto but what did he have 2 sets of full super 2 soc gears???
lol not a botter hmm so how you got all those gears if you dont bot and your only vip lvl 3 and you obviously play lotto cos of the elite +8 tao coat in the ones inventory.
and alot of people are bot jailed because of the antivirus they use i think alot of people dont update either there are times when updates come out and its supposed to dc you but doesnt.
i have played for 8-9 years never cheated once and never got bot jailed even though people have tried even had to fb fight infront of a GM once to proove my innocence lol.
91User169603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 02:33 PM   #22
91User159592
Rookie

91User159592 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

This a great post. My account too just got banned and i have been fighting it for a week now. I keep tell the GM (Daisy) that there was a mistake made. She only tells me..No mistake was made you were botting. I dont even have a bot,cheat or a fking 3rd party program on my computer. Bottom line is that there are problems with conquer onlines bot detection system and innecent people are either being jailed or in my case accounts banned. And the GMs are to damn lazy to do their damn jobs and investagate the issues. it is going to take a huge lawsuit to solve this problem and i am at that point.I am afraid to even play my main chars in fear of getting them banned for nothing. so far i have only lost 40 scrolls and a 2 soc pair of boots but still,i have know other people that have lost lots more.This sounds to me that conquer thinks that they can keep doing this and nothing will happen to them. Until everyone takes a stand things will stay the same. For you people reading this an thinking "yeah they just got caught and are QQing about it" just wait it will happen to you too one day. I have been playing for going on 6 yrs now with no problems, Have spent thousands of dollars supporting this game and have 6 vip accounts.And it still happened to me. You will never get any help unless you take them to court ,then they fold. Istill like the game just hate the coustom service.I guess they missed the..."Innecent until proven guilty or Customers 1st allways.
Conquer you should listen and work beter with your customers...we keep your netdragon.com stocks up.remeber that.
91User159592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 07:31 PM   #23
User825124872
Rookie

User825124872 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User381650801 View Post
Gms/Pms

Im playing in server Tiger for some years, and tons of videos proofs with my main acc got sended for me. Now, im at BOTJAIL for nothing, and Tq until now dont show any kind of respect for me. Im here cause many of my friends told to me: " show ur problem to all, cause im scared about that". I bought dbs, play clean, hunt some botters ( video and screenshot maded ) and now, tq gaves back, jail me for nothing. Im need only one thing to calm down all my friends and make some justice:"Show here wtf i do to got jailed and why, in my server, nobody of Princes/Kings/Dukes knowing like botters for all ppls staying playing frelly. Until now 3 days are lost, but i wish TQ fix ur error and ask for apologies like is needed. All my friends will support and stop to play if nothing change. My personal friends are 2 kings, all my main guild, and some of best players at server.

Server TIGER

Deadly~PøîsøN
Level 136 ( 2 reborn, leveling to 140lvl )

#52Mayara
Market Seller

Ž£ƒ¡rü§
Level 118, 2 rb
Backsword+12 Super Mana -7
Super Boots +5 1 soc STG -1
+6 Steed
Super Robe+5 2 Socs SPG -1
Super Tower +7 -1 2 socs Ref Gems
Miraculous Gourd
Super Bracelet +5 2 socs SPGs
Super Earring +6 2 Socs SPGs -1
Good EveningBear Fixed -1
Evennig Wear -1
Super Bag 2 socs Spgs -1
Super Fan +4 1 soc Ref gem -1

h¡†s5,
Market Seller

I made 2 socs set to leveling monk with DS fixed in all gears, and im leveling then at time, so, my best set is for leveling, but, if nothing change i will stop to play cause is hard make all things again when i dont do nothing wrong.

I really wish an answer fast, cause im upset and losing precious time in jail
Poison

same shit happen to me.. wen i started playing a new server i got botjail while i was on the fs skill as ninja... wat a sheet
User825124872 is offline   Reply With Quote