Old 2011-07-13, 01:44 PM   #11
Nicolae
Rookie

Nicolae Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Funny how u got all 3 acc online at the same time? Maybe that's why u got bot jailed?
Nicolae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 06:36 PM   #12
M.r_NinetailFoX

M.r_NinetailFoX Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User381650801 View Post
Gms/Pms

Im playing in server Tiger for some years, and tons of videos proofs with my main acc got sended for me. Now, im at BOTJAIL for nothing, and Tq until now dont show any kind of respect for me. Im here cause many of my friends told to me: " show ur problem to all, cause im scared about that". I bought dbs, play clean, hunt some botters ( video and screenshot maded ) and now, tq gaves back, jail me for nothing. Im need only one thing to calm down all my friends and make some justice:"Show here wtf i do to got jailed and why, in my server, nobody of Princes/Kings/Dukes knowing like botters for all ppls staying playing frelly. Until now 3 days are lost, but i wish TQ fix ur error and ask for apologies like is needed. All my friends will support and stop to play if nothing change. My personal friends are 2 kings, all my main guild, and some of best players at server.

Server TIGER

Deadly~PøîsøN
Level 136 ( 2 reborn, leveling to 140lvl )

#52Mayara
Market Seller

Ž£ƒ¡rü§
Level 118, 2 rb
Backsword+12 Super Mana -7
Super Boots +5 1 soc STG -1
+6 Steed
Super Robe+5 2 Socs SPG -1
Super Tower +7 -1 2 socs Ref Gems
Miraculous Gourd
Super Bracelet +5 2 socs SPGs
Super Earring +6 2 Socs SPGs -1
Good EveningBear Fixed -1
Evennig Wear -1
Super Bag 2 socs Spgs -1
Super Fan +4 1 soc Ref gem -1

h¡†s5,
Market Seller

I made 2 socs set to leveling monk with DS fixed in all gears, and im leveling then at time, so, my best set is for leveling, but, if nothing change i will stop to play cause is hard make all things again when i dont do nothing wrong.

I really wish an answer fast, cause im upset and losing precious time in jail
Poison
hahahhah you got owned
M.r_NinetailFoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 02:25 PM   #13
SunStorms
Rookie

SunStorms Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolae View Post
Funny how u got all 3 acc online at the same time? Maybe that's why u got bot jailed?
Zzzzzzz U can have 3 accounts running at the same time. What u can not do is run a multi client.
SunStorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 12:15 PM   #14
Nicolae
Rookie

Nicolae Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunStorms View Post
Zzzzzzz U can have 3 accounts running at the same time. What u can not do is run a multi client.
since when? wow im so late this ....
Nicolae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 02:17 PM   #15
Remix

Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i have personaly had a similar problems months ago, they just will say u were botting that all, they wont show u prove, sorry to tell u this, but thats how they do their rules, they dont wanna admit that it was probably a mistake
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 02:27 PM   #16
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User381650801 View Post
Gms/Pms

Im playing in server Tiger for some years, and tons of videos proofs with my main acc got sended for me. Now, im at BOTJAIL for nothing, and Tq until now dont show any kind of respect for me. Im here cause many of my friends told to me: " show ur problem to all, cause im scared about that". I bought dbs, play clean, hunt some botters ( video and screenshot maded ) and now, tq gaves back, jail me for nothing. Im need only one thing to calm down all my friends and make some justice:"Show here wtf i do to got jailed and why, in my server, nobody of Princes/Kings/Dukes knowing like botters for all ppls staying playing frelly. Until now 3 days are lost, but i wish TQ fix ur error and ask for apologies like is needed. All my friends will support and stop to play if nothing change. My personal friends are 2 kings, all my main guild, and some of best players at server.

Server TIGER

Deadly~PøîsøN
Level 136 ( 2 reborn, leveling to 140lvl )

#52Mayara
Market Seller

Ž£ƒ¡rü§
Level 118, 2 rb
Backsword+12 Super Mana -7
Super Boots +5 1 soc STG -1
+6 Steed
Super Robe+5 2 Socs SPG -1
Super Tower +7 -1 2 socs Ref Gems
Miraculous Gourd
Super Bracelet +5 2 socs SPGs
Super Earring +6 2 Socs SPGs -1
Good EveningBear Fixed -1
Evennig Wear -1
Super Bag 2 socs Spgs -1
Super Fan +4 1 soc Ref gem -1

h¡†s5,
Market Seller

I made 2 socs set to leveling monk with DS fixed in all gears, and im leveling then at time, so, my best set is for leveling, but, if nothing change i will stop to play cause is hard make all things again when i dont do nothing wrong.

I really wish an answer fast, cause im upset and losing precious time in jail
Poison
Quit crying because you got caught botting.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 03:13 PM   #17
Klefto
Rookie

Klefto Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Not to sound mean, and I'm not on TQs side or anything... but...

As written the User Agreement (ToS):
Quote:
6. SALES OF GAME ITEMS

(a) Purchase of Game Items. The Company may offer to sell to you on the Web Site, from time to time, virtual items that can be used in TQ Games (The "Game Item"). If you select to purchase a Game Item, you agree that you have understood how the Game Item is used in the Game and are fully responsible for all the consequences related to the use or transfer of such Game Item. You agree that any out-of-game transfer of Game Item is not permitted. THE GAME ITEM YOU HAVE PURCHASED IS NOT REFUNDABLE. You also agree that the Game Items you have purchased are properties of The Company, and what you obtained through the purchase is merely the right to use such Game Items in the Game. The Company also reserves the right to not sell Game Items to certain players.

4. ACCOUNT

(d)Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the Account you use to access the Service, the characters The Company stores on The Company servers, the game items in the Account, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The Account, characters, game items, and any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of, are properties of The Company.

18. EQUITABLE REMEDIES

You hereby agree that the Company would be irreparably damages if the terms of this Agreement were not specifically enforced, and therefore you agree, that the Company shall be entitled, without bond, other security, or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to any breaches of this Agreement, in addition to such other remedies as the Company may otherwise have available to it under applicable laws.
According to their Terms of Service(ToS, or User Agreement if you wish), we do not own the accounts or any items on the account, any dbs you buy with your own money is still property of TQ, and they are not required to show proof of anything you have done that is against the ToS. (Chances are they were too lazy to record proof in the first place and just hit the ban hammer then left). Therefore they couldn't care less about people whining since we can't take legal action on anything like that.

Want proof that these are true?
https://account.91.com/common/read.htm
Read their ToS and find those sections.
Klefto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 01:11 PM   #18
User636202500
Rookie

User636202500 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I can atest to this, I've had 2 friends on mine get botjailed for no reason, & both of them were just a couple days after they bulked.
User636202500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 11:32 PM   #19
Rookie

9442648 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

this happened to me as well i believe its a scam on tq party. had to pay 5000 cps to get out of bot jail and i never have even botted. DONT KNOW HOW. SCAMMERS I TELL U. To rob u?
9442648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 01:08 AM   #20
91User179680
Rookie

91User179680 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i have had the same happen to me a few days ago i have played for 4 to 5 years now i dont buy a lot but i did buy cps not long ago then all of a sudden i leave myself in twin as usual and go out shopping when i came back i found myself in botjail i am a mother of 3 and i have always enjoyed playin the game it a place to meet friends and have fun i dont even pk people i have always tried to help people to i am not a nasty person on there at all or in real but now the one thing i use to enjoy has been taken away from me i have never and would never cheat on a game i dont see the point in playing if u r going to cheat u have no sense of achievement playing that way but now i am sat in botjail with a char that i cannot use again it seems very unfair to me and no matter how much i ask for help i do not get it
91User179680 is offline   Reply With Quote