View Poll Results: Would you preferer autogold pickup and placed in inventory?
Yes 29 82.86%
No - please reply with reason why 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-11-05, 04:47 AM   #11
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User367322745 View Post
I was leaning towards suggestion 3 for the simple reason that the bot can't locate other characters gold and thus no longer have the ability to acquire it, however I could settle for 2 as well. I'm pleased we could agree on something.
but the 3rd one is too much coding for TQ, 2nd one seems to be more easier to make

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 12:35 AM   #12
User367322745

User367322745 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuni View Post
but the 3rd one is too much coding for TQ, 2nd one seems to be more easier to make
How about I put it this way if it's too much coding to service your customers then I'll just go play another game because its just too much work buying CP to further this entertainment of mine.

If collecting gold is against TQ best interest when allowing bots to freely have an advantage then I am obviously in the wrong game.

I have been seeing these bots everywhere and I have been reporting them consistently.

I have been watching the same bot character in Mystic Castle at the blood bats for 3 days now and I'm pretty dam sure he is creating a great deal of fucken inflation.

He has no problem picking up my gold
but for some reason I'm just not quick enough to grab his.

I have reported this character 2 days ago and still roaming free.
I am a returning vet and to be honest I have had enough of this bull and the mistreatment to honest by the rules customers. This was the exact problem before that desaturated this game of loyal players which I might add have refused to come back to this very day.

However the botters are still here with advantages over real players.

Either do this for me of as a paying VIP I stop buying period. Anyone else can join me if they choose as it would be their choice as it is mine at this moment.

<EOR>
User367322745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 08:36 AM   #13
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
How about I put it this way if it's too much coding to service your customers then I'll just go play another game because its just too much work buying CP to further this entertainment of mine.

If collecting gold is against TQ best interest when allowing bots to freely have an advantage then I am obviously in the wrong game.

I have been seeing these bots everywhere and I have been reporting them consistently.

I have been watching the same bot character in Mystic Castle at the blood bats for 3 days now and I'm pretty dam sure he is creating a great deal of fucken inflation.

He has no problem picking up my gold
but for some reason I'm just not quick enough to grab his.

I have reported this character 2 days ago and still roaming free.
I am a returning vet and to be honest I have had enough of this bull and the mistreatment to honest by the rules customers. This was the exact problem before that desaturated this game of loyal players which I might add have refused to come back to this very day.

However the botters are still here with advantages over real players.

Either do this for me of as a paying VIP I stop buying period. Anyone else can join me if they choose as it would be their choice as it is mine at this moment.

<EOR>
i said the 3rd one is too much coding for them, i mean let them solve the bot/lag problems with their long and hard coding and those what isnt high priority can be coded with the easier ones

hope u got my point

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 01:52 PM   #14
User367322745

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuni View Post
i said the 3rd one is too much coding for them, i mean let them solve the bot/lag problems with their long and hard coding and those what isnt high priority can be coded with the easier ones

hope u got my point
I just want my gold just like I get my exp so I can get to the fun of hunting for items.

I know many would hate popups asking if your human thinking they might popup when being attacked or attacking but that could be fixed just by detecting if someone is flashing nearby..

I just want my gold
Old 2013-11-17, 12:27 AM   #15

8863254 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
I just want my gold just like I get my exp so I can get to the fun of hunting for items.

I know many would hate popups asking if your human thinking they might popup when being attacked or attacking but that could be fixed just by detecting if someone is flashing nearby..

I just want my gold
I think u`re a product from being starved on gold...though cutting corners and putting items directly in the pocket is not the answer, it cheapens the game.

But yeah, Im not making shit from autohunt, atleast not in Shadow Gale, but I have broken my gear 5 times.

Though I dont like authunt, it makes the game laggy and I wonder why noone else is noticing this.
8863254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 07:02 PM   #16
User367322745

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8863254 View Post
I think u`re a product from being starved on gold...though cutting corners and putting items directly in the pocket is not the answer, it cheapens the game.

But yeah, Im not making shit from autohunt, atleast not in Shadow Gale, but I have broken my gear 5 times.

Though I dont like authunt, it makes the game laggy and I wonder why noone else is noticing this.
To be honest I have tried to collect gold (honest way) and can't do more than 2 million a day. That would be my all time score. However that requires so much concentration that the game has become a bloody job.

I am no longer having fun as getting gold is a chore now for me.

On the lag issue I have noticed that as well but its not lag. Tq updates at a slower rate in the area you have it set at.

As a test when it gets laggy move to another spot and watch the lag disappear then walk back to the original spot. You will notice the lag return.

This happens as long as you don't teleport or leave that map.
Old 2013-11-26, 08:39 AM   #17
C76RememberMeBitch
Rookie

C76RememberMeBitch Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Gold shouldn't go directly into your inventory, if it does, everyone will just make an Archer and go to Birdmen. When thinking about ideas to be implemented, you need to think of the pros and cons, not just the pros.
C76RememberMeBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 06:16 PM   #18
User367322745

Quote:
Originally Posted by C76RememberMeBitch View Post
Gold shouldn't go directly into your inventory, if it does, everyone will just make an Archer and go to Birdmen. When thinking about ideas to be implemented, you need to think of the pros and cons, not just the pros.
The pros is I get paid for the effort I put in. The con is everyone will increase in gold and inflation happens. This would be true only if everyone was as hard working to collect gold as me.

So when someone needs gold they use their archer if they don't have one they will make one.

The status quo is only the botters have gold now and the rest still suffer from the inflation.

Conquer made auto hunt to combat the bots Conquer can make auto gold collect (a VIP) and no botter will use the function. Conquer makes money and everyone is happy.

Seriously cheaters always win in conquer land. Its the ones that follow the rules that always come in last.

Hey I really don't care anymore and I'm slowly seeing no point even trying to suggest things here with so many closed mined people.

Every patch goes through making things worse and we have no say and why would my suggestion here be any influence on that committees decision.

I could go do something else... Yea maybe I should
Old 2014-04-02, 03:25 PM   #19
User684408688
Rookie

User684408688 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Sorry but everyone in server would be instantly rich... make an archer... finish noob quest. get trade fan and tower from your main... 1 hit scatter hawkings....

easily 3-5000 kills per hour with scatter..... 100000000000000000000000 donation in a day >.>
User684408688 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
auto, gold, inventory, pickup