View Poll Results: Nerf Hurc? b
Yes 34 79.07%
No 9 20.93%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-08-13, 02:07 AM   #51
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

they should nerf herc to 65pct like they gave us a chance to vote on their official site poll

and kick for 60pct

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-13, 05:38 AM   #52
TheDarkSoul

TheDarkSoul Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I won't even try and comprehend what you are trying to say here because none of it makes any sense. From what I can understand, yes, katana's did exist back then, all ninjas started out with katana's, and then they went poison blade/sword as this was the best combo at the time, due to toxic fog having no way of being stopped.

The fact is, your only a ninja because they required the least amount of skill when they came out (as no doubt you were pure ninja back then). Using fog, p-star and then trying to actually attack them.

So stop the crap with your tro bashing when you are not a pro, you are completely the opposite. Heck, the only "pro's" in game are in fact the people that can FB/SS to a high standard, so why should tro's be the only class that need actual skill to be on par with unskilled classes like ninja/monk/fire?
skillz r not only about HIT/MISS, skillz r also about tactic, jumping and so. Also your choice of refinery materials u use can be taken as part of skillz, becose u cant have all. And u have to choose what is best for your fight-style and skillz.

Yeh, TFB is not that skill-needed skill like FB or SS, thats right, but from someone who love hercules it sounds more then funny xD. TFB is still more hard then THO MOST NOOB NO-SKILL NEEDED SKILL CALLED HERCULES (2nd most noob skill is whirlwindkick, maybe the first before herc lol) u need to hit player in not that big range with TFB. With herc u have bigger range, can hit more targets and dont even need to click on target its ok to click anywhere when he is in range - so that much more easy then TFB. Btw i was as well tro in past, on CO 1. Strong one and verry good in FB so i know what is to play tro and what needs skillz and what not. I play nin now becose its only class with that hight attack, that i have chance to rape players with much more BP. Also i started nin becose its only class i haven't play for before. I had all other classes top lvl past rb with awesome gears so wanted to try that "new" class when i started to play again. So stop shts about me, you dont know nothing about me lol and try to warm up your mind about herc lil bit plz, ty.

Oh and ... u wrote there about fog, p-star and so like about something ugly. R u retard ? That is something what bring more space for tactic while fight !
U have to choose smartly what u will use, becose it eat a lot of stamina and when nin doesnt have any stam, he is pretty pissed of, becose its only class, who has NO OTHER SKILL then for stam. So direct hit in pvp is pretty impossible. Not like tro with sword or even war with snow or so. U can miss pretty easy with fog (especially when your server is lagged like hell) and also p-star can miss, when your opp has much more BP then u, its for nothing. So u need to jump hit and jump away in good moments and thats pretty hard if u dont have ping 10 .. lmao. But sure, i forgot, for you "skillz" means to bulk for full +12 king, to have 2 blades, one poison sure for poison zap when u cant catch your opp and hercing all what u see. Oh yeh thats so proo O.o lol
once again why did(or do) u quit plz btw ? becose many lower BP owned u altrought your "pro-bulk" BP ? and you sure told about anyone who did that that he bot right ? Becose no-one can be skilled to kill you, right ?
Yeh yeh, CO is a "pay to win" game, when u have just a bit off skillz and top BP, you rule server. But when you sux, no BP helps u

130 - 130 - 133 Trojan - Warior - Ninja
allready 9-times reincarnated lol ..

MethamphetaminE

130 - 130 - xxx Monk - Monk - Monk
lvls now not perm xD lets reinc xD ..

Elements(EU) - Dark || Czech republick || "BlessingArtisan" xD || UltraKiller xD || GameTester

Do you know what is worse then drugs and gambling ? TQ's Conquer Online - try for free, start spending some money to try get more fun but then be fcked up or pay hardcore for win ...
TheDarkSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-13, 01:31 PM   #53
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkSoul View Post
skillz r not only about HIT/MISS, skillz r also about tactic, jumping and so. Also your choice of refinery materials u use can be taken as part of skillz, becose u cant have all. And u have to choose what is best for your fight-style and skillz.

Yeh, TFB is not that skill-needed skill like FB or SS, thats right, but from someone who love hercules it sounds more then funny xD. TFB is still more hard then THO MOST NOOB NO-SKILL NEEDED SKILL CALLED HERCULES (2nd most noob skill is whirlwindkick, maybe the first before herc lol) u need to hit player in not that big range with TFB. With herc u have bigger range, can hit more targets and dont even need to click on target its ok to click anywhere when he is in range - so that much more easy then TFB. Btw i was as well tro in past, on CO 1. Strong one and verry good in FB so i know what is to play tro and what needs skillz and what not. I play nin now becose its only class with that hight attack, that i have chance to rape players with much more BP. Also i started nin becose its only class i haven't play for before. I had all other classes top lvl past rb with awesome gears so wanted to try that "new" class when i started to play again. So stop shts about me, you dont know nothing about me lol and try to warm up your mind about herc lil bit plz, ty.

Oh and ... u wrote there about fog, p-star and so like about something ugly. R u retard ? That is something what bring more space for tactic while fight !
U have to choose smartly what u will use, becose it eat a lot of stamina and when nin doesnt have any stam, he is pretty pissed of, becose its only class, who has NO OTHER SKILL then for stam. So direct hit in pvp is pretty impossible. Not like tro with sword or even war with snow or so. U can miss pretty easy with fog (especially when your server is lagged like hell) and also p-star can miss, when your opp has much more BP then u, its for nothing. So u need to jump hit and jump away in good moments and thats pretty hard if u dont have ping 10 .. lmao. But sure, i forgot, for you "skillz" means to bulk for full +12 king, to have 2 blades, one poison sure for poison zap when u cant catch your opp and hercing all what u see. Oh yeh thats so proo O.o lol
once again why did(or do) u quit plz btw ? becose many lower BP owned u altrought your "pro-bulk" BP ? and you sure told about anyone who did that that he bot right ? Becose no-one can be skilled to kill you, right ?
Yeh yeh, CO is a "pay to win" game, when u have just a bit off skillz and top BP, you rule server. But when you sux, no BP helps u
I failed to understand your extremely bad English again, so I will reply to what I cam. Ninja is the easiest class in game with fog/pstar. if you know how to use fog, it never misses, and pstar never misses against same bp/lower bp players. There is no "skill" in tactics or jumping. So don't use that as your argument. The only part of the game that requires skill is FB/SS.

I quit because of TQ's tolerance towards botting (if you don't know what this means, go google it!) I got fed up of botter's never getting banned, which simply gives them an unfair advantage in terms of DB income.

Also, to let you know, I have never bulked, I am just good at finding good deals. +8 2soc ring, +8 2soc neck, +8 2soc ears, +8 2soc tro armour all at 25 dbs each over a period of a year. So think again you botting moron
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote