Old 2011-10-07, 10:34 AM   #11
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Dear TAOISTS.

No matter how much you hate me, you will never even be able to bring me below half health, You are too squishy to survive my twofold, and well... You just can't compete with a water that takes 0 damage from your hits.

Sincerely, He Who Possesses Immortality... I mean... My ninja and water
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 10:37 AM   #12
Impulse~

Dear Arshers,

Please stop trying to fly for the duration of an arena match, you know that no matter how many times you go up I'll just bring you right back down, whats worse, when I bring you down your stunned for a second which leads to your instantaneous death. Be original, get a spear and try to fly with it. At least than your BP could compete with mine.

Sincerely, The one you can't last 5 seconds in a fight with.

P.S. - My water doesn't like it when you try to run away, it just pisses him off and makes him want to go all beast mode on you. Just warning ya...
Old 2011-10-07, 10:43 AM   #13
Impulse~

Dear Warriors,

I really don't have too many complaints for you guys, half the time I don't even have to fight back because you just fall over from my immense spiritual presence. But for those few who try to fool me, be warned, My katanas leave a houmonka in the place where I stabbed my victim so I know if I've hit you or not.

Sincerely, Suzumebachi

P.S. - Hyorinmaru doesn't like you very much by the way, he doesn't like the fact that you can compete with his godlike defense. So he might do whatever he has to so he can kill you.
Old 2011-10-07, 10:49 AM   #14
Impulse~

Dear MONKS ,

I'll keep it short because it's cutting out of my time I can laugh at your failure. Your WWK can't reach me because your dead before it goes off, your RP just doesn't do enough damage to penetrate my shunko. Shackle? Umm... that requires me to die... Doesn't it? Well, thats about all I can say for you since my water isn't even worth mentioning to you guys. "1, 2, Kill"

Sincerely, The one who just killed you.

I'm done guys, I just had to list my opinion of all the different classes :P Not trying to show off or anything just... It's so much fun
Old 2011-10-17, 08:12 PM   #15
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Dear tq, you suck. that is all
Old 2011-10-19, 07:18 AM   #16
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Dear 12 yr old egys, No, I do not want to hug, kiss, or hold hands w/ you when I am fighting people on bi. No, that does not mean that I hate you, but if you keep bugging me about it and/or get all offended I will probably pk you eventually. Then you will cry and/or accuse me of being a dood and/or suggest that I [censor] your [censored]. Also, no I do not wish to cyber w/ you. Period. Ever. Leaving aside the fact that I DO NOT play CO to pick up doodz, I can't imagine that it would be at all enjoyable to engage in something that relies on an easy and inventive command of the written word w/ someone who is not fluent in one's own native tongue. And no I will not show you my webcam. 1. because when I am playing CO, I want to play CO, not sit on IM w/ some perv. 2. Because I don't know you. 3. It would probably be a felony as I am most emphatically not 12. 4. To reiterate my initial point, I do not play CO to pick up doodz. Glad we've had a chance to clear that all up. k, thnx.

Sincerely, Me.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 10:22 PM   #17
BounD

BounD Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
Dear 12 yr old egys, No, I do not want to hug, kiss, or hold hands w/ you when I am fighting people on bi. No, that does not mean that I hate you, but if you keep bugging me about it and/or get all offended I will probably pk you eventually. Then you will cry and/or accuse me of being a dood and/or suggest that I [censor] your [censored]. Also, no I do not wish to cyber w/ you. Period. Ever. Leaving aside the fact that I DO NOT play CO to pick up doodz, I can't imagine that it would be at all enjoyable to engage in something that relies on an easy and inventive command of the written word w/ someone who is not fluent in one's own native tongue. And no I will not show you my webcam. 1. because when I am playing CO, I want to play CO, not sit on IM w/ some perv. 2. Because I don't know you. 3. It would probably be a felony as I am most emphatically not 12. 4. To reiterate my initial point, I do not play CO to pick up doodz. Glad we've had a chance to clear that all up. k, thnx.

Sincerely, Me.
Haha, good one.

Super +6 1 Soc SPG -3 Earrings
Super +6 2 Soc SPG -3 Bracelet
Super +6 1 Soc SPG -3 Boots
Super +6 2 Soc SPG Robe
Super +7 2 Soc 2 SPG -3 Bag
Super +7 2 Soc 2 SPG -7 Mana BS
Super +6 2 Soc 2 STG -1 Fan
Super +6 2 Soc 2 SGG -1 Tower
Super +6 RidingCrop -1
Diamond Steed +7
MiraculousGourd -1
GoodLuck -1
Bunny-1

302BP w/o Mentor/ Clan
BounD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 01:35 AM   #18
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
呲牙

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post

Sincerely, Me.
lol
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 12:24 PM   #19
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Moron
Obviously, I was joking. Baka...
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 12:38 PM   #20
invaderzero
Rookie

invaderzero Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Dear Mine Bots.
ⓌⒽⒶⓉ ⓉⒽⒺ Ⓕ**Ⓚ

Sincerely
Your average miner

I'm to old for this shit.
invaderzero is offline   Reply With Quote