Old 2019-09-22, 07:33 AM   #1
Exaga
Rookie

Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
灯泡 Add National Flags to Region in Status

I have noticed there are quite a few national flags missing from the Region setting in Status. I'm especially disappointed the South Africa flag is not present.

Suggestion:
It might take a bit of time and effort for the developers but wouldn't it be prudent and a great idea to include more national flags for players in Conquer Online?

As Conquer Online is a truly international game, I believe, it would be further enhanced by the inclusion of more national flags and also be attractive to a wider range of existing and potential new players, as a result.

Arashi Kuroikaze (黒風)
Ban sen Shū-kai no shinja (番宣修会の信者)

Last edited by Exaga; 2019-09-22 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: added flag link
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-26, 05:02 AM   #2
-water-priest-
Rookie

-water-priest- Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

In general i would like to see a confirmation option, so that only a person from that specific country can use the flags, i see a fuck ton of Eggys running around with the Danish flag. Every time i'm like dissapointed as hell to see that. So either you anonymous or you wear the flag of your country.
-water-priest- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-04, 04:43 PM   #3
Exaga
Rookie

Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by -water-priest- View Post
In general i would like to see a confirmation option, so that only a person from that specific country can use the flags, i see a fuck ton of Eggys running around with the Danish flag. Every time i'm like dissapointed as hell to see that. So either you anonymous or you wear the flag of your country.

Not sure how discerning the correct physical location of any user(s) could be accurately implemented.

It's somewhat puzzling why so many Egyptian players use the flag(s) of other countries to display next to their name, other than their own national flag. It's also very misleading, as you pointed out. Perhaps reputation and perception have a lot to do with that conundrum.

However, players are allowed to choose whatever flag they desire, for their own personal reason(s). I mistook such a player as being Australian and quickly learned that he wasn't an Aussie when he could only reply in عربى [Arabic] when I spoke to them in English.

Arashi Kuroikaze (黒風)
Ban sen Shū-kai no shinja (番宣修会の信者)
 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conquer, conquer 3