Old 2012-05-21, 02:59 PM   #1

5117230 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差 Mephisto I am very unhappy please read

So last month i got V.I.P 7, This month people going from V.I.P 6-7 get amazing rewards = 1 Rare +6 Steed, 1 Fatal Allure Garment, 1 Arcane Shield Weapon Accessory, 1 Silver Beast Mount Armor(-1%, P1), btw this is new, before it did not says what items u will get from the event, so again i am left TQ'ed and very upset

To top things off, i brought into the Living the high life event and brought my 10 codes only to get a crappy 1 Silver Beast Mount Armor(-1%, P1) witch is not very uni at all, btw this was before it told u what the prizes where

Fatal Allure Garment as well come on i have been after this for ages, now i have no chance of getting it
5117230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 05:02 PM   #2
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Downfall of being an existing VIP level 7 is being disqualified from new giveaways which is in my own opinion very unfair. TQs propaganda to promote giveaways VIP level 6 to level 7 is totally a money making sceme. I have aquired lel 7 VIP on the very first year of my gaming with TQ. So far, all I got as a reward is a VIP garment and a flag. Since March 1, 2012 TQ had increased the price of cps. They removed the 340USD bulk and replaced it with the 299USD bulk which is more expensive.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 07:11 PM   #3
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post
So last month i got V.I.P 7, This month people going from V.I.P 6-7 get amazing rewards = 1 Rare +6 Steed, 1 Fatal Allure Garment, 1 Arcane Shield Weapon Accessory, 1 Silver Beast Mount Armor(-1%, P1), btw this is new, before it did not says what items u will get from the event, so again i am left TQ'ed and very upset

To top things off, i brought into the Living the high life event and brought my 10 codes only to get a crappy 1 Silver Beast Mount Armor(-1%, P1) witch is not very uni at all, btw this was before it told u what the prizes where

Fatal Allure Garment as well come on i have been after this for ages, now i have no chance of getting it
I understand your upset and frustration over the mount garment you've received from being a VIP 7. And this message has clearly been sent to my higher up and hopefully there'll be some changes to come in the coming days and so..

We've received a number of reports with respect to the prizes for VIP 7 in Living the High Life. And we truly appreciate all the efforts and support from VIP players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373
Downfall of being an existing VIP level 7 is being disqualified from new giveaways which is in my own opinion very unfair. TQs propaganda to promote giveaways VIP level 6 to level 7 is totally a money making sceme. I have aquired lel 7 VIP on the very first year of my gaming with TQ. So far, all I got as a reward is a VIP garment and a flag. Since March 1, 2012 TQ had increased the price of cps. They removed the 340USD bulk and replaced it with the 299USD bulk which is more expensive.
Well, I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to talk about the replacement of the prices for the bulk packs.

But one thing is for sure, that we would like to offer more ideal and optimal packs to the loyal fans like you guys. =)
Old 2012-05-21, 07:51 PM   #4
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Its ok Meph, we all know you're not to blame for the sales strategy department.

BUT I must add all CO games get 2600 TQ points for a card and CO
(only CO) go 2050 for the same price. I don't know about the other games economics
but a DB is 215, so that pack won't give me 10 DB.

Please make the DB price 205 instead so I can buy a round number for 2050 CP.

Ok, I know you can't set the price and the "higher ups" will not even in dreams do it.
Just posting here in the hopes "the boss" see this. Its 9 years, come on, about time!
Make it easy on the buyers and they will for sure make you happier
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 08:32 PM   #5
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

These type of events should give some reward to those with the current VIP...those who renew the current VIP...and those that raise their current VIP. I cant renew mine and cant exactly raise it right now...so just having it should be a reward.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 08:58 PM   #6
User42843085

User42843085 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

That's alright. I sent an email to service regarding a similar issue. I credited $400 this month a few days before May 15th when the VIP high life event started. They refused to even let me get anything because I didn't do it during their "time of the event"

I lol'ed. Then they told me if I went ahead and credited the next $300 for the VIP renew during the event that they'd thrown in an "extra" rare garment. Go figure!

Can even provide screenshots of the email.
User42843085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 09:04 PM   #7
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Well, I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to talk about the replacement of the prices for the bulk packs.

But one thing is for sure, that we would like to offer more ideal and optimal packs to the loyal fans like you guys. =)
You might not be at liberty to talk about the prices, but driving up the price leads more people to buy dbs illegally from botters, thus making more people bot to make dbs to sell for real life money.

TQ should be rewarding their honest, loyal customers, not screwing them over time and time again. This annual event for "rewarding" players depending on their vip status and how it improves during one month is a total kick in the balls. It should simply be a reward once a year for being the level vip they are and not what they credit that month.

As you are probably aware from PMs over the months, I am sick and tired with the lousy service I get from the staff - You are the only staff member that cares!! The issue I've mentioned to you several times still hasn't been sorted out which shows your superiors simply don't give a crap!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 10:47 PM   #8
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by starride View Post
Its ok Meph, we all know you're not to blame for the sales strategy department.

BUT I must add all CO games get 2600 TQ points for a card and CO
(only CO) go 2050 for the same price. I don't know about the other games economics
but a DB is 215, so that pack won't give me 10 DB.

Please make the DB price 205 instead so I can buy a round number for 2050 CP.

Ok, I know you can't set the price and the "higher ups" will not even in dreams do it.
Just posting here in the hopes "the boss" see this. Its 9 years, come on, about time!
Make it easy on the buyers and they will for sure make you happier
Well, you can make a suggestion about this and I would love to put them in my report for sure.
Old 2012-06-01, 12:54 AM   #9

Any updates here Mephisto, still unhappy about this.
Old 2012-06-08, 12:50 PM   #10

Have i been forgotten all i want is Fatal Allure Garment