Use the computer 10-16 hours
Play Conquer 2-6 hours
Work out ½-1½ hours
Do actual work 7-16 hours
School Nada - graduated !!
Hang out with friends 2-8-24/7 as much as possible
& Anything else
Per day?

(Feel free to answer one or more, and if you have some other activities that take a lot of your time, post them too )

Your paypal VIP is 0 and you can purchase 10 card(s) per month. You have already purchased 17 card(s) this month.
Your paypal VIP is 1 and you can purchase 25 card(s) per month. You have already purchased 39 card(s) this month.
User532867285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 07:41 AM   #2
M.r_NinetailFoX

M.r_NinetailFoX Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User532867285 View Post
Watch tv ½-hour
Use the computer 10-16 hours
Play Conquer 2-6 hours
Work out ½-1½ hours
Do actual work 7-16 hours
School Nada - graduated !!
Hang out with friends 2-8-24/7 as much as possible
& Anything else
Per day?

(Feel free to answer one or more, and if you have some other activities that take a lot of your time, post them too )
so that leaves you 2 hours asleep a day? wow
M.r_NinetailFoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 09:04 AM   #3
ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.r_NinetailFoX View Post
so that leaves you 2 hours asleep a day? wow
Well, he at last sleeps 2h a day... I guess you would rather spend this time using a computer.
ItsJustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 12:45 PM   #4
M.r_NinetailFoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustMe View Post
Well, he at last sleeps 2h a day... I guess you would rather spend this time using a computer.
"this time," would be day time for me, which normal people like me sleep doing the night. which you and the eggy don't understand and would rather spend their life on co.
Old 2011-06-22, 04:26 PM   #5
ItsJustMe

Quote:
"this time," would be day time for me, which normal people like me sleep doing the night. which you and the eggy don't understand and would rather spend their life on co.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
I play CO like 1-2 hours a day. And not everyday, but 3-4 days a week... I sleep 8-12 hours, because I like to sleep and I sleep with my Girlfriend, who makes me like to sleep more (or to 'sleep' if you know what the word SEX mean, and I don't talk about the thing like: 'Sex: male/female' lol.). I also spend as much time as I can with my friends, drinking beer and BBQ'ing. And, as I mentioned in other thread, I study at the great university, which forces me to spend a looooooooooooot of time learning and writing exams or essays. And I didn't even think about spending my whole life on CO... So, please, don't tell me what I can understand and what I can NOT understand. If I were you, I would rather close my web browser and go suck my mother's tit, so I would not make myself a bigger idiot. But you still prove that you are stupid and not even a bit intelligent... So, you, kid, better go to your mommy and ask her if she can help you in getting a life. Good luck and greetings from here.

P.S. Can you rig a longer and a little bit more sophisticated sentence?
Old 2011-06-22, 04:54 PM   #6
M.r_NinetailFoX

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
I play CO like 1-2 hours a day. And not everyday, but 3-4 days a week... I sleep 8-12 hours, because I like to sleep and I sleep with my Girlfriend, who makes me like to sleep more (or to 'sleep' if you know what the word SEX mean, and I don't talk about the thing like: 'Sex: male/female' lol.). I also spend as much time as I can with my friends, drinking beer and BBQ'ing. And, as I mentioned in other thread, I study at the great university, which forces me to spend a looooooooooooot of time learning and writing exams or essays. And I didn't even think about spending my whole life on CO... So, please, don't tell me what I can understand and what I can NOT understand. If I were you, I would rather close my web browser and go suck my mother's tit, so I would not make myself a bigger idiot. But you still prove that you are stupid and not even a bit intelligent... So, you, kid, better go to your mommy and ask her if she can help you in getting a life. Good luck and greetings from here.

P.S. Can you rig a longer and a little bit more sophisticated sentence?
wall of text!!!!!!!! (great here goes a another moron on this forum telling us his great story which no one gives a shit about)
Keep crying mr "SmauG," im sure someone will give a shit one day.
Old 2011-06-23, 02:07 AM   #7
ItsJustMe

Quote:
wall of text!!!!!!!! (great here goes a another moron on this forum telling us his great story which no one gives a shit about)
Keep crying mr "SmauG," im sure someone will give a shit one day.
Lol. I'm not crying. I don't care what people think about me here, because it's just a forum, so I don't need to build a good reputation here, mr. RapIsMyLife.

Last edited by SmauG; 2011-06-23 at 02:14 AM..
Old 2011-06-23, 02:12 AM   #8
WarDandan

WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I Wonder if person above realized that its people who fail at life try making up with it and act cool with walls of text like that.

Oh wait, ofcourse he does, thats exactly why he's making these posts to.
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 10:37 AM   #9
Putnam!

Putnam! Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
If I were you, I would...go suck my mother's tit...So, you, kid, better go to your mommy and ask her if she can help you in getting a life.
u hav mummy issues, mate?
Putnam! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 06:16 AM   #10
M.r_NinetailFoX

Quote:
Lol. I'm not crying. I don't care what people think about me here, because it's just a forum, so I don't need to build a good reputation here, mr. RapIsMyLife.
you should care cause this is probably the best reputation you will get in your life, learn to take opportunity's