Old 2011-07-29, 03:40 AM   #21
Putnam!

Putnam! Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Put it this way, there is nothing legit about "needing" more than 3 accounts online at the same time.
yeaah not even going to bother with this one, mainly since you can have 2 computers with only 2 clients running on each one, which would exceed your "4 accounts online at the same time" and it will still be legit
Putnam! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 05:01 AM   #22

8690281 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

It's simple to understand:
In a home, two brothers play conquer on their own separate computers. They have 3 clients running on each computer. Nothing illegal about that. 2 computers = 6 clients max, 3 computers = 9 clients max (i.e. three brothers).
Of course, this could also be 1 person who actually has 3 computers.
But, who's going to buy more computers just to run more clients? Whoever does that might as well buy bulks, lol - they're probably cheaper than buying another computer just to run 3 more clients.
8690281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 01:53 AM   #23
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putnam! View Post
yeaah not even going to bother with this one, mainly since you can have 2 computers with only 2 clients running on each one, which would exceed your "4 accounts online at the same time" and it will still be legit
Not saying theres not legit ways of having more than 3 characters. I'm saying to need them online at the same time causes reason to believe they are up to something dodgy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8690281 View Post
It's simple to understand:
In a home, two brothers play conquer on their own separate computers. They have 3 clients running on each computer. Nothing illegal about that. 2 computers = 6 clients max, 3 computers = 9 clients max (i.e. three brothers).
Of course, this could also be 1 person who actually has 3 computers.
But, who's going to buy more computers just to run more clients? Whoever does that might as well buy bulks, lol - they're probably cheaper than buying another computer just to run 3 more clients.
I have 2 laptops and a desktop.. I didn't buy them for "downloading co" on. Need them for different things.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 04:09 AM   #24
Putnam!

Quote:
Not saying theres not legit ways of having more than 3 characters. I'm saying to need them online at the same time causes reason to believe they are up to something dodgy.
u aren't saying what can be consider dodgy? you can't auto-lvl on all of them, you can mine but you would still need to drop ores, hmm take up market stalls very dodgy
Old 2011-07-30, 12:24 PM   #25
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
u aren't saying what can be consider dodgy? you can't auto-lvl on all of them, you can mine but you would still need to drop ores, hmm take up market stalls very dodgy
yes, you can auto level on them all. theres a video around somewhere of an auto leveler lvling 50+ characters at the same time. Does that mean he has 50+ computers?

Scams are a lot easier on multiple accounts. Auto-mining, auto-skill leveling, etc. As I have said, there is never any need to have more than 3 characters online. If you do, you are clearly trying to create an unfair advantage for yourself (even if you are using more than one computer)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-07-30, 03:05 PM   #26
Putnam!

Quote:
yes, you can auto level on them all. theres a video around somewhere of an auto leveler lvling 50+ characters at the same time. Does that mean he has 50+ computers?

Scams are a lot easier on multiple accounts. Auto-mining, auto-skill leveling, etc. As I have said, there is never any need to have more than 3 characters online. If you do, you are clearly trying to create an unfair advantage for yourself (even if you are using more than one computer)
-facepalm-....that guy is using a bot program, while having 3 conquers running on multiple user accounts is simply having 3 conquers running, meaning a person couldn't auto level all of those characters w/o a bot program

also the bot program won't require you to have more than 1 user account, its all done on the same user account, just called clientless , and scammers hmm doesn't require more than 1 player, and auto-mining wouldn't be auto-mining just regular mining meaning you would have to drop ores and watch for your gems, you wouldn't be able to auto-revive, etc...

there is nothing dodgy about it -.- its nowhere near a bot program, just a lot of characters afk
Old 2011-07-31, 03:38 AM   #27
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
-facepalm-....that guy is using a bot program, while having 3 conquers running on multiple user accounts is simply having 3 conquers running, meaning a person couldn't auto level all of those characters w/o a bot program

also the bot program won't require you to have more than 1 user account, its all done on the same user account, just called clientless , and scammers hmm doesn't require more than 1 player, and auto-mining wouldn't be auto-mining just regular mining meaning you would have to drop ores and watch for your gems, you wouldn't be able to auto-revive, etc...

there is nothing dodgy about it -.- its nowhere near a bot program, just a lot of characters afk
You asked for scenarios, I gave you perfectly good scenarios. As I said. Having more than 3 accounts online at the same time (even over multiple computers) is trying to give yourself an unfair advantage, even if you can't see it.

I will go a slightly different route to my original point of "auto-mining".. Ok, say someone was not using the auto-mining bot, but had 5-6 miners (over two computers) mining. This is trying to give an unfair advantage by increasing the probability of getting super gems/perm stones etc.

So yes, everything to find "loop-holes" into by-passing the maximum-character limit is dodgy!

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-07-31, 10:52 AM   #28
User836511878
Rookie

User836511878 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

well i still plvl so i use 2 different computers(my gf computer) for the other noob and stacker but besides that i never use my 3 clients on my computer
User836511878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 12:44 PM   #29
Princessv75
Rookie

Princessv75 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO THEY CHANGED IT. YOU CAN HAVE THREE ON AT ONCE I DO IT ALL THE TIME.
Princessv75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 02:03 PM   #30
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by User836511878 View Post
well i still plvl so i use 2 different computers(my gf computer) for the other noob and stacker but besides that i never use my 3 clients on my computer
Again, this is causing an "unfair advantage" whether you think it or not. Think not? With this method, are you not creating waters much faster than if you only logged 3 characters in? There is your "unfair advantage"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessv75 View Post
A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO THEY CHANGED IT. YOU CAN HAVE THREE ON AT ONCE I DO IT ALL THE TIME.
You are extremely slow with that point.

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0