Old 2011-04-28, 07:51 PM   #1
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Chinese CO Updates

I've been digging around the Chinese CO site (via Google translate ), and I've found that there's going to be a 5th house upgrade, I have no idea how a person will be able to achieve this, seeing as how the highest level ores (Gold) have already been implemented to make class 4 upgrades.

Seems they also are having a shopping rush. 3 Garment Packs, which comes with a TaeKwonDo, an Peking General, or that Biker garm, along with a Bunny Steed (), not sure of the +, 5 Poly Shendan Certificates, which I would guess are Lotto Tickets, a DB, a small praying stone, not sure if its bound, and whatever a Volume Meteor is, if I had to guess, mets. All for 4476 cps.

There are also Special item packs that include a super +6 1 soc -3% damage that are level 70, a super gem of your choice, excluding thunder, glory and tort (I believe), a LotteryTicket, and a week bless stone. Each pack is 3588 cps.

Link to their latest patch: April, 29, 2011, detailing the main aspects of the patch, primarily pointing out #5
Link to the Shopping Rush: here.

Edit: There seems to only be weaps and armor and earrs, you only get the lotto ticket and the week stone if you buy the armor and earrs pack, which seems odd cause weapons are cheaper than armor.

Edit#2: Editing this post as I find stuff. The new subclass that half of you probably heard of also gives you the option of changing your mount into another animal. Well, I believe that it works in the same way as accessories do, except you get to equip more types of "Mount Coats" as you level that subclass, I think its called Wrangler. You can obtain them from the Dragon, Banshee, or using Horse Racing points. They also mentioned something about Permanent Mount Coats, but I'm not sure what they meant by that, or how to get one.
Link

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.

Last edited by JoHnHnG; 2011-04-28 at 08:10 PM..
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 10:34 PM   #2
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
I've been digging around the Chinese CO site (via Google translate ), and I've found that there's going to be a 5th house upgrade, I have no idea how a person will be able to achieve this, seeing as how the highest level ores (Gold) have already been implemented to make class 4 upgrades.

Seems they also are having a shopping rush. 3 Garment Packs, which comes with a TaeKwonDo, an Peking General, or that Biker garm, along with a Bunny Steed (), not sure of the +, 5 Poly Shendan Certificates, which I would guess are Lotto Tickets, a DB, a small praying stone, not sure if its bound, and whatever a Volume Meteor is, if I had to guess, mets. All for 4476 cps.

There are also Special item packs that include a super +6 1 soc -3% damage that are level 70, a super gem of your choice, excluding thunder, glory and tort (I believe), a LotteryTicket, and a week bless stone. Each pack is 3588 cps.

Link to their latest patch: April, 29, 2011, detailing the main aspects of the patch, primarily pointing out #5
Link to the Shopping Rush: here.

Edit: There seems to only be weaps and armor and earrs, you only get the lotto ticket and the week stone if you buy the armor and earrs pack, which seems odd cause weapons are cheaper than armor.
LOL, you're such a wise man.

In fact, Chinese CO is a few versions ahead of English CO, and also they're slightly different from each other.
Old 2011-04-29, 04:18 AM   #3
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
LOL, you're such a wise man.

In fact, Chinese CO is a few versions ahead of English CO, and also they're slightly different from each other.
Thank you. The only differences that I saw, is that we're supposed to get a new garm just for VIP players, and I'm not sure if they're giving away prizes for the 8th anniversary.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 04:55 PM   #4
Rookie

10516518 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i want my bunny steed.
10516518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 07:45 PM   #5
Kaiichi

Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I would love it if they would give something epic to the VIPs just for spending the thousands of dollars that we have already spent. My suggestion of epic of course is bumping up the number of CPs that we get to equal the other games' currency and giving us the amount retroactively that we have missed out on. (new rate - old rate * number of cards you've purchased = CPs given)

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 11:58 PM   #6
eyejeye

eyejeye Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
I would love it if they would give something epic to the VIPs just for spending the thousands of dollars that we have already spent. My suggestion of epic of course is bumping up the number of CPs that we get to equal the other games' currency and giving us the amount retroactively that we have missed out on. (new rate - old rate * number of cards you've purchased = CPs given)
love your idea xD
eyejeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 03:19 PM   #7
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
Would love this to happen, but sadly it won't.
Also, have you played other TQ games to find out exactly what you can buy with the larger amount of points you can get? Although it is hard to compare due to different games, the equivalent of a db may be slightly more cps, etc.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote