Old 2011-03-11, 06:00 AM   #1
Redspyda
Rookie

Redspyda Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Dragon Souls for Steeds

I think that a dragon soul for a steed would be awesome. It would have to be different ones that would give different types of boosts so like for example there could be like a tiger for Trojans that would increase a "Trojan essential skill" but it could also be worn by any other class or like a wolf for Ninja that would increase a "Ninja essential skill" but could also be used by other classes. I think these dragon souls though should be made more difficult to manage like having it be difficult to make permanent as well as taking alot to put it on or "purify your steed" with the soul. You should also have at least a +5 or higher steed in order to do this. And to make it a bit more challenging you need to put on the dragon soul with a db and if you do not make it permanent within a month then you can either pay 1 db to renew it or it expires and you have to get a new one. This is an idea in progress, tell me what ya think xD
Redspyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 07:47 AM   #2
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

the idea is good.. however too expensive to keep. I'm up for phase 1 - 6 for steed ds.. with mets.. not dbs to keep -_- make it a different DS different for each class.. maybe a DS for archers that lowers dodge.. a ninjas that upgrade CK damage?
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 10:44 AM   #3
Redspyda
Rookie

I kinda figured that each class needed a different steed DS buff that would help them out because there couldn't just be 1 upgrade for all ya kno like just 1 steed DS that upped attack because then Tao's would be screwed lol. I'm not a man with many dbs myself to be honest lol but I figured if it costs alot to do it then that would make it all the more special but the whole stabilizing it factor could be downgraded to be a bit easier I agree. Thnx for the input
Char Name: Redspyda BP- Fluctuates between 287-295
There is no "new year" there is always the Year Of The Spyda...you can't win. I SEE YOU >_> Spydaman says: Everybody gets one
Old 2011-03-11, 11:58 PM   #4
chixo
Rookie

chixo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

great idea i totaly agree with you
chixo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 12:34 AM   #5
Tido

Tido Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redspyda View Post
I think that a dragon soul for a steed would be awesome. It would have to be different ones that would give different types of boosts so like for example there could be like a tiger for Trojans that would increase a "Trojan essential skill" but it could also be worn by any other class or like a wolf for Ninja that would increase a "Ninja essential skill" but could also be used by other classes. I think these dragon souls though should be made more difficult to manage like having it be difficult to make permanent as well as taking alot to put it on or "purify your steed" with the soul. You should also have at least a +5 or higher steed in order to do this. And to make it a bit more challenging you need to put on the dragon soul with a db and if you do not make it permanent within a month then you can either pay 1 db to renew it or it expires and you have to get a new one. This is an idea in progress, tell me what ya think xD
I think mets is better than DBs also i think it doesn't need to be a premanent
it is just a hours any way
if you got full +12 items there is players did not have it yet and they are trying so we should wait long time enough to add a new things or they will quit and will not play any more and that's mean they will not pay any more it will be a great loss to TQ
it's a good idea but think about being this for all players to keep play not QUIT !
Tido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 06:02 AM   #6
dark_dead
Rookie

dark_dead Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User582535261 View Post
the idea is good.. however too expensive to keep. I'm up for phase 1 - 6 for steed ds.. with mets.. not dbs to keep -_- make it a different DS different for each class.. maybe a DS for archers that lowers dodge.. a ninjas that upgrade CK damage?<-----Tripple facepalm
And the game is already fked up,we don't need even more crap.No
dark_dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 03:23 PM   #7
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i play on classic server.. CK isn't really a big thing
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 10:17 PM   #8
dark_dead
Rookie

dark_dead Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User582535261 View Post
i play on classic server.. CK isn't really a big thing
Every ninja with let's say 260 battle power 1 hit ck's 240 battle power chars.(except pure wars)
Old 2011-03-12, 10:19 PM   #9
jackpotsvr

jackpotsvr Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

What for bonus will it give?
jackpotsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-13, 08:05 AM   #10
Redspyda
Rookie

I figured the bonus could be based on whatever could help out that class, say it gave ninjas more defense or something or maybe gives a tro more damage on FB or SS so it'll give them incentive to do that instead to herc all the time
Char Name: Redspyda BP- Fluctuates between 287-295
There is no "new year" there is always the Year Of The Spyda...you can't win. I SEE YOU >_> Spydaman says: Everybody gets one

Tags
conquer, dragon soul, ninja, steed