Old 2011-03-31, 09:23 AM   #21
marcyleo
Rookie

marcyleo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User138277 View Post
Again your failing to see that this game is already categorised into 2 different time zones, PST and GMT. Of course it would be stupid to have servers for 24 time zones which is why PST and GMT is perfect for 95% of people to make one event or the other. If the majority of the people would win both tournaments then so be it, however, it gives people who can't make the late events a chance to make to at least get some sort of prize (top 8). For people like me who are in university 5 days a week and working at weekends, we simply cannot stay up till 3-4-5am to make events. Yes its an American server, but again, there were no euro servers available to begin with and again, they wont offer any free transfers to new servers, moving EVERYTHING with you!

Lets just agree to disagree on this, as we are not going to come to an agreement.
agreed. i will end in saying i support some sort of transfer. =)
marcyleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 10:34 PM   #22
Kenneth

Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Ballancing the classes

1. Reduce hercs range to what It was and lower the attack to only 10 pct higher than what it used to be, stamina recharges at a rate of 5 poinst per second and is not lost while sitting if zapped (applies to all melees)
2. Reduce Nado's dmg by 20 pct and add a 1 sec cooldown (not long but would help with that stun thing yall all know and love) reduce max possible penetration by 10 pct (less criticals)
3. make CK a skill that hits at most 1/3 of the targets hp meaning If a noob hits you yeah you loose 1/3 but come on if you cant kill someone with that kind of advantage when they are hitting you you shouldn't be playing co... verses higher bp players this would give you an advantage as most people have already said that when you hit someone higher bp than you with ck you do less than 1/3 of their hp.... this would help ninjas ALOT, would also prevent people blinking and then killing people who aren't even aware they are there with CK.
4. I know some individuals want something done with TFB I don't have any ideas about it other than to make it use up the weapons dura like every other skill does... if you have an idea about the dmg quote me and put it in bold ( ) here
5. Either a cooldown, or dmg reduction for WWK post it ( ) here
6.now to my class... If the above said was in place I would suggest these 2 ideas only with no other attack increases. Mobile intensify and the option for (pure) archers to trade stamina fly for 50 percent more hp...
7.Warrior is fine atm
8.Waters are fine as well

thats the simplified version :S
and you know any mod/GM that reads this will say
1 suggestion at a time plz....

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 10:44 PM   #23
LadyGothica

LadyGothica Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
Ballancing the classes

1. Reduce hercs range to what It was and lower the attack to only 10 pct higher than what it used to be, stamina recharges at a rate of 5 poinst per second and is not lost while sitting if zapped (applies to all melees)
2. Reduce Nado's dmg by 20 pct and add a 1 sec cooldown (not long but would help with that stun thing yall all know and love) reduce max possible penetration by 10 pct (less criticals)
3. make CK a skill that hits at most 1/3 of the targets hp meaning If a noob hits you yeah you loose 1/3 but come on if you cant kill someone with that kind of advantage when they are hitting you you shouldn't be playing co... verses higher bp players this would give you an advantage as most people have already said that when you hit someone higher bp than you with ck you do less than 1/3 of their hp.... this would help ninjas ALOT, would also prevent people blinking and then killing people who aren't even aware they are there with CK.
4. I know some individuals want something done with TFB I don't have any ideas about it other than to make it use up the weapons dura like every other skill does... if you have an idea about the dmg quote me and put it in bold ( ) here
6.now to my class... If the above said was in place I would suggest these 2 ideas only with no other attack increases. Mobile intensify and the option for (pure) archers to trade stamina fly for 50 percent more hp...
7.Warrior is fine atm

thats the simplified version :S
and you know any mod/GM that reads this will say
1 suggestion at a time plz....
But but but........ I don't want to give 1 suggestion at a time! *cries*
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Myths / Basilisk - Pegasus - Medusa
LadyGo†hica - Wat / War / Tro
131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
LadyGothica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 10:52 PM   #24
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Most non tro classes would say to put range back to what it was OR lower the attaack. If they were to put this back to only 10pct higher than what it used to be, then herc would only be at 50pct, which IMO is too low considering its the only class specific skill a trojan has to attack others. 75% to me is the ideal amount it should be taken too.

Quote:
Agreed.

Quote:
An easier way to deal with CK is to cap it. Just like reflect is, but as this is a pure skill, obviously increase the cap, to say 5k?

Quote:
tfb damage should be cut by 10-20%

Quote:
Problem with WWK is, if herc gets nerfed, then WWK has to be nerfed by the exactly the same amount, or this skill becomes "godly". By that i mean, its also a range attack, which has 85% attack (only 5% less than herc) but also has the added benefit of stun. And as i have stated before, a stigged WWK followed by Radiant Palm is 265% damage. To make this a fair skill, it needs the same reduction in damage as herc will get + a bigger cool down period, to actually give targets the chance to jump away when hitting the ground.

Quote:
I agree with mobile intensify, however, I do not agree with trading stamina fly for more hp. Otherwise all classes could say "hey, we have a skill we don't really want.. can we trade that for hp too?"

Quote:
7.Warrior is fine atm
agreed.

Quote:
agreed to the most part, but i won't explain now!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 11:00 PM   #25
LadyGothica

Quote:
Problem with WWK is, if herc gets nerfed, then WWK has to be nerfed by the exactly the same amount, or this skill becomes "godly". By that i mean, its also a range attack, which has 85% attack (only 5% less than herc) but also has the added benefit of stun. And as i have stated before, a stigged WWK followed by Radiant Palm is 265% damage. To make this a fair skill, it needs the same reduction in damage as herc will get + a bigger cool down period, to actually give targets the chance to jump away when hitting the ground.
The only thing I don't get, mind you I have a monk, is how a monk can get off a WWK AND a Radiant Palm almost at the same time? I've tried it... It's just not possible.. there is too much of a delay between the two. And sorry this is slightly off topic lol. So how in the world do they get the 265% damage if it's followed by a Radiant Palm that can't be gotten off without a serious delay in it?
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
Old 2011-03-31, 11:30 PM   #26
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGothica View Post
The only thing I don't get, mind you I have a monk, is how a monk can get off a WWK AND a Radiant Palm almost at the same time? I've tried it... It's just not possible.. there is too much of a delay between the two. And sorry this is slightly off topic lol. So how in the world do they get the 265% damage if it's followed by a Radiant Palm that can't be gotten off without a serious delay in it?
It is possible to do it without much of a delay. You have to time it so you palm as they are landing, which leaves little time for potting between strikes..

85% + 30% = 115% for WWK

120% + 30% = 150% for Palm

115% + 150% = 265%
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-04-01, 12:37 AM   #27
LadyGothica

Quote:
It is possible to do it without much of a delay. You have to time it so you palm as they are landing, which leaves little time for potting between strikes..

85% + 30% = 115% for WWK

120% + 30% = 150% for Palm

115% + 150% = 265%
Well I can see the damage adding up. But I still can't see how someone can WWK 'AND' Radiant Palm you that fast. I've practiced with it not long ago and I was almost breaking my mouse trying to spam click the piss out of it to try to pop it off... there was at least a 3 sec delay on it. By that time my bf, (also on his monk), hopped away and was WWKing me in the air... -.-

131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
Old 2011-04-01, 12:42 AM   #28
Kenneth

Quote:
Most non tro classes would say to put range back to what it was OR lower the attaack. If they were to put this back to only 10pct higher than what it used to be, then herc would only be at 50pct, which IMO is too low considering its the only class specific skill a trojan has to attack others. 75% to me is the ideal amount it should be taken too.

no with hercules at those lvls in conjunction with the stamina recharge and the nado reduction it would no longer be necessary and you could use it more rapidly with less time in between therefore 60 pct is fine

Agreed.

An easier way to deal with CK is to cap it. Just like reflect is, but as this is a pure skill, obviously increase the cap, to say 5k?

look at ck like this It hits anywhere on the screen for 1/3 of someones attack i believe well I hit everywhere yes but on a ninja that hits me 5K I would do maybe 150's back..... how the hell do u get 5K points back in 15 seconds when ur hitting that low a dmg 5K is still too high

tfb damage should be cut by 10-20%

sounds acceptable

yeah it should be brought down in conjunction with herc and i watched a fight yesterday where a guy stayed stuned for 30 secs at a time so a cooldown is deffidently needed

I agree with mobile intensify, however, I do not agree with trading stamina fly for more hp. Otherwise all classes could say "hey, we have a skill we don't really want.. can we trade that for hp too?"

as you may know many people feel fly is integral to being an archer as its how u dodge physical attacks if you duno how to dodge... if people wanta trade something as integral as fly to archers as say dragon whirl for tros ck fro ninjas or auzure sheild for waters or reflect for warriors why not let them... they pot all damn day anyways so its not like your going to win a fight by killing them

agreed.

agreed to the most part, but i won't explain now!
Read the bold

Old 2011-04-01, 01:01 AM   #29
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
Read the bold
To your last point on trading skill for more hp.. that would be like me saying "oh i dont need spirit heal.. give me 50% more hp instead?"
so i as a tro would have 30k hp! and thats without +12 necky, steed or a intensification on headgear.. with all them, it would make me then have 35k hp :P

which IMO is stupid, no?
Skills are put there for a reason, by all means ask for it to be modified if you don't feel they are up to scratch, but to trade them for something like HP i think is a big mistake.

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-04-01, 02:50 AM   #30
Kenneth

Quote:
To your last point on trading skill for more hp.. that would be like me saying "oh i dont need spirit heal.. give me 50% more hp instead?"
so i as a tro would have 30k hp! and thats without +12 necky, steed or a intensification on headgear.. with all them, it would make me then have 35k hp :P

which IMO is stupid, no?
Skills are put there for a reason, by all means ask for it to be modified if you don't feel they are up to scratch, but to trade them for something like HP i think is a big mistake.
I think you are completely missing my point I'm recomending this because people conplain about flying archers... this is eliminating the reason i do (seldom) use this retarded skill so I can put "stupid" people in their place when they talk crap and hide behind hp overpowered aoe skills and words.... yeah thats about it...

ya know what forget my ideas Ill w8 till I see better ones doesnt matter reguardless i've played htis thing for 7 years I know the status quo and not a thing on this forum if gonna get done reguardless .... pft why am I typing this..

I can handle people not agreeing with me but referring to a sensible idea as stupid was a bit much.

and its optional which means the individual can fly or prove they know what the fk their doing with their characters and stay on the ground to compete with people that talk crap simply because they got hp and an overpowered aoe... thats my rant for the day