Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-03-31, 07:17 AM   #11
webspider2
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Location: EGYPT
Posts: 5
webspider2 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default idea about making polls

hey all i have some thing important for making polls

The Poll is cheated there is no stable IP on Egypt and some other countries , so players use proxies or even restart there modems to get a new IP and vote 1500 times by 1 player only just to keep the skills as it's now
like what they did before at poison blade pole , everyone complain it's no need pole to know if it's balanced or no , at your servers make a Trojan full +12 and fight any other class and check wtf you did
if you need pole then make a limited pole require register and only characters above level 120 for example can vote , or make the pole at the official forum like the 100 pole at the community section and there everyone wanna remove it
__________________
u can join in this link
http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?t=64
__________________
name:webspider2
server:libra
class:saint monk
level:137>L138>L139
BP302

You can find me in any place and at any time coz iam in Your mind


dont try to vs me coz i will beat u
webspider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 07:18 AM   #12
marcyleo
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-20
Posts: 13
marcyleo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

i like most of your ideas except the alternating time for european players... changing time for the european players would be unfair to the american players... being a us server the server should stay the same times.. not to mention other countries or players might not be able to make those times. do we add a 3rd week just so they can take part also? best to leave the times the way they are. I think thats why tq made the server transfer. I understand that the transfer will require payment, but they can't give 1 group of players a free pass and not all the other players. a lot of Egyptians would also want the same as would maybe some asians and etc. I do understand the frustration to this and hope it comes to some kind of happy ending for all the non us players who can't make time.
marcyleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 07:47 AM   #13
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcyleo View Post
i like most of your ideas except the alternating time for european players... changing time for the european players would be unfair to the american players... being a us server the server should stay the same times.. not to mention other countries or players might not be able to make those times. do we add a 3rd week just so they can take part also? best to leave the times the way they are. I think thats why tq made the server transfer. I understand that the transfer will require payment, but they can't give 1 group of players a free pass and not all the other players. a lot of Egyptians would also want the same as would maybe some asians and etc. I do understand the frustration to this and hope it comes to some kind of happy ending for all the non us players who can't make time.
The problem is, there was no option for a Euro server when most euro players started playing. The other solution to this problem was to have 1 euro server in each server group.. a brand new server.. where proven euro players have the option to simply move there with everything still in tact including nobility. This would be the only fair way to offer European Veterans a way to enjoy this game to its full potential!

There is a possible 3rd option to allow European times.. Simple have the event running twice a day - like class PK tournament! Although for this option - Prizes may have to be shared between the 2 different times rather than having a big prize at one!
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 07:57 AM   #14
AlanKing
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 1
AlanKing Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

one small thing....please add a mute button to the login -___- that is the most annoying thing ever lol
AlanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 07:58 AM   #15
marcyleo
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-20
Posts: 13
marcyleo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

the only option that what be fair to the american players though would be a new server. but at the same time they would then have to also make it for the egyptians asains turks and other places that need the server change also.. being that as it may i feel they will leave it to a server transfer for a price. cause if they can't do it for all the other people not just europeans then they won't do it at all. not to mention as mentioned in a post i seen once before, some people are playing on pacific time but are in eastern time. they also had hard time playing even though they were just 3 hours in front of server time. if tq changed they would also have to accomodate those players all the way up to servers time specific.
marcyleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 08:20 AM   #16
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcyleo View Post
the only option that what be fair to the american players though would be a new server. but at the same time they would then have to also make it for the egyptians asains turks and other places that need the server change also.. being that as it may i feel they will leave it to a server transfer for a price. cause if they can't do it for all the other people not just europeans then they won't do it at all. not to mention as mentioned in a post i seen once before, some people are playing on pacific time but are in eastern time. they also had hard time playing even though they were just 3 hours in front of server time. if tq changed they would also have to accomodate those players all the way up to servers time specific.
no - not at all. For a start, turks are Europeans, lol.
Secondly, there is 2 main time frames in this game already, PST and GMT. These are the 2 times they should stick to, and if someone can't make one, odds are they can make the other, as there is 8 hours difference.

You say that "it wouldn't be fair to Americans" but i guarantee you, if we did an in game survey for every active chara in game, American's would actually now be a minority. However, in total accounts, then yes, American's would dominate this.

You again have to realise that there was no European servers available when most Europeans started this game and they went some way to make this right by having a European gw and even European dis city. However, as more and more events came out (everything after class pk tournament) didn't take Europeans into consideration.

And yes they are bringing server transfer in, but again, this is unfair to Europeans as they first have to pay to transfer, then they lose nobility, which in majority of servers, to get a decent rank back they would have to spend over a bulk, and its not even clear if you can take gear over with you. So for a European to have European events your basically saying they have to go to a new server with a naked character, with just a few CPS they got from selling gear, then having to find and buy gear to then buy another bulk or 2 for nobility. Its completely unfair.

There is apparently arabic servers, based from a completely different website, just the same as there's chinese servers. But again, most Egyptians were already in this game before arabic servers came out, and then more joined because their friends were here.

So, basically, what your saying is "anything that helps anyone who is not American is a big NO NO"
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 08:26 AM   #17
marcyleo
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-20
Posts: 13
marcyleo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User138277 View Post
no - not at all. For a start, turks are Europeans, lol.
Secondly, there is 2 main time frames in this game already, PST and GMT. These are the 2 times they should stick to, and if someone can't make one, odds are they can make the other, as there is 8 hours difference.

You say that "it wouldn't be fair to Americans" but i guarantee you, if we did an in game survey for every active chara in game, American's would actually now be a minority. However, in total accounts, then yes, American's would dominate this.

You again have to realise that there was no European servers available when most Europeans started this game and they went some way to make this right by having a European gw and even European dis city. However, as more and more events came out (everything after class pk tournament) didn't take Europeans into consideration.

And yes they are bringing server transfer in, but again, this is unfair to Europeans as they first have to pay to transfer, then they lose nobility, which in majority of servers, to get a decent rank back they would have to spend over a bulk, and its not even clear if you can take gear over with you. So for a European to have European events your basically saying they have to go to a new server with a naked character, with just a few CPS they got from selling gear, then having to find and buy gear to then buy another bulk or 2 for nobility. Its completely unfair.

There is apparently arabic servers, based from a completely different website, just the same as there's chinese servers. But again, most Egyptians were already in this game before arabic servers came out, and then more joined because their friends were here.

So, basically, what your saying is "anything that helps anyone who is not American is a big NO NO"
No, you got me all wrong. just saying there are many factors to which would have to into consideration and be changed. i have a euro friend frank who tried the same thing and tq told him exactly what i said. server transfer is there and maybe they should change the rules of transfer slightly, but there are many people even americans who can't make american time for maybe job schedules... to make it where everyone could get the dream server for them would take into a great amount of changes. so for now its just server transfer. i would support an idea of server change. but def not dual times on events.
marcyleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 08:49 AM   #18
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcyleo View Post
No, you got me all wrong. just saying there are many factors to which would have to into consideration and be changed. i have a euro friend frank who tried the same thing and tq told him exactly what i said. server transfer is there and maybe they should change the rules of transfer slightly, but there are many people even americans who can't make american time for maybe job schedules... to make it where everyone could get the dream server for them would take into a great amount of changes. so for now its just server transfer. i would support an idea of server change. but def not dual times on events.
Why are you against dual times? it works for dis city, guild war and class pk tournament. The current times for the euro events in the server actually benefit most american's.. As these events are always far more populated than the American times.

An example of this is again, class pkt, the Euro time for this, there is always 10+ American's in it, then however many euros/egpytians.. However, when ever i go to the american time, there is me and maybe 2 other people.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 09:02 AM   #19
marcyleo
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-20
Posts: 13
marcyleo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User138277 View Post
Why are you against dual times? it works for dis city, guild war and class pk tournament. The current times for the euro events in the server actually benefit most american's.. As these events are always far more populated than the American times.

An example of this is again, class pkt, the Euro time for this, there is always 10+ American's in it, then however many euros/egpytians.. However, when ever i go to the american time, there is me and maybe 2 other people.
yes i know exactly how it goes.. i usually win both of the times for class pkt. and the guild war is still good times for both for most pacific time people as with dis city... but you can see by what i am saying that the people would just dominate the events... if a strong char can make all the additional events then thats just more money for them. tq shouldn't have 2 skill pkt's and things like that there should be 1 winner. most the people on my server make the events regardless of time. and thats including euro players and egy's. i actually faced a similar scenario when i played a korean game, i knew the events and in game stuff would be on a dif time scale, however it was not in their agreement of service terms to have to accomodate me just because i wasn't korean. as i said, i would support some kind of transfer if they can do it right, but 2 times for events? its a us server with us times. i know a couple of american friends that went to euro servers to follow close buddies.. that beind said... tq would have to change every server to support IDEAL time for each playing group.. Just because egyptians might be able to make 1 of the 2 times every now and then doesn't make it ideal for their timing. so they would also require a change if they were going to change it and try to make it fair.
marcyleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 09:20 AM   #20
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcyleo View Post
yes i know exactly how it goes.. i usually win both of the times for class pkt. and the guild war is still good times for both for most pacific time people as with dis city... but you can see by what i am saying that the people would just dominate the events... if a strong char can make all the additional events then thats just more money for them. tq shouldn't have 2 skill pkt's and things like that there should be 1 winner. most the people on my server make the events regardless of time. and thats including euro players and egy's. i actually faced a similar scenario when i played a korean game, i knew the events and in game stuff would be on a dif time scale, however it was not in their agreement of service terms to have to accomodate me just because i wasn't korean. as i said, i would support some kind of transfer if they can do it right, but 2 times for events? its a us server with us times. i know a couple of american friends that went to euro servers to follow close buddies.. that beind said... tq would have to change every server to support IDEAL time for each playing group.. Just because egyptians might be able to make 1 of the 2 times every now and then doesn't make it ideal for their timing. so they would also require a change if they were going to change it and try to make it fair.
Again your failing to see that this game is already categorised into 2 different time zones, PST and GMT. Of course it would be stupid to have servers for 24 time zones which is why PST and GMT is perfect for 95% of people to make one event or the other. If the majority of the people would win both tournaments then so be it, however, it gives people who can't make the late events a chance to make to at least get some sort of prize (top 8). For people like me who are in university 5 days a week and working at weekends, we simply cannot stay up till 3-4-5am to make events. Yes its an American server, but again, there were no euro servers available to begin with and again, they wont offer any free transfers to new servers, moving EVERYTHING with you!


Lets just agree to disagree on this, as we are not going to come to an agreement.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:14 AM.