Old 2014-02-02, 06:20 PM   #1
User264751800
Rookie

User264751800 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default My Delimma and TQ's support

So I decided to take of a year from conquer (school reasons). Thought I would start playing again this new years. Came online only to find out my main was hacked ( don't even know when ). All my +12's gone and my toon is reincarnted to water... Story so far so good? The hacker also found the nerve to bind his 3 accounts to my VIP 4. Story getting better? I have all my info and got my account back and filed a case to TQ. So far I have yet to have gotten a happy ending. As of today:

1. TQ says my account was hacked b/4 6 months....so they can't do anything.....( guess their 2 gig usb drive can't save files past 6 months)
2. TQ says even though its my vip 4 they cannot unbind the hackers accounts cuz i should of checked before binding the hacker accounts cuz its permanent. (wtfyolo?) Btw i did explain to them my account was hacked and i didn't bind those accounts.

So I really have no where to go. Any advice would be great. Right now I just really want my VIP spots back at least... Let me know guys
User264751800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-20, 02:18 AM   #2
WHITELIONX

WHITELIONX Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm sure there are legal channels to go through perhaps?
WHITELIONX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 02:32 AM   #3
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by User264751800 View Post
So I decided to take of a year from conquer (school reasons). Thought I would start playing again this new years. Came online only to find out my main was hacked ( don't even know when ). All my +12's gone and my toon is reincarnted to water... Story so far so good? The hacker also found the nerve to bind his 3 accounts to my VIP 4. Story getting better? I have all my info and got my account back and filed a case to TQ. So far I have yet to have gotten a happy ending. As of today:

1. TQ says my account was hacked b/4 6 months....so they can't do anything.....( guess their 2 gig usb drive can't save files past 6 months)
2. TQ says even though its my vip 4 they cannot unbind the hackers accounts cuz i should of checked before binding the hacker accounts cuz its permanent. (wtfyolo?) Btw i did explain to them my account was hacked and i didn't bind those accounts.

So I really have no where to go. Any advice would be great. Right now I just really want my VIP spots back at least... Let me know guys
Any updates on how your story progresses?
Old 2014-04-26, 10:52 PM   #4
User456776612
Rookie

Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITELIONX View Post
I'm sure there are legal channels to go through perhaps?
no there are not when u make an account u acknowledge u do not own the account. Pretty much tq can shut off there servers tomorrow give us nothing and it would all be legal as all accounts are there property. sucks yes but this is how all mmorpgs work and sadly there have been may games ive played were this has happened. tq is not obligated to replace stolen items or to return money they merrley do so in hopes that u will continue playing and continue spending money.

also to the original poster i would suggest flooding there ticket center with complaints until they do something but u should note that something may not be giving u your gear back it may be as simple as banning the hackers accounts. also if u have a picture of your gears that is dated to before the incident it might help to send them it as proof of your loss.
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 06:04 PM   #5
waldy
Rookie

Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by User456776612 View Post
no there are not when u make an account u acknowledge u do not own the account. Pretty much tq can shut off there servers tomorrow give us nothing and it would all be legal as all accounts are there property. sucks yes but this is how all mmorpgs work and sadly there have been may games ive played were this has happened. tq is not obligated to replace stolen items or to return money they merrley do so in hopes that u will continue playing and continue spending money.

also to the original poster i would suggest flooding there ticket center with complaints until they do something but u should note that something may not be giving u your gear back it may be as simple as banning the hackers accounts. also if u have a picture of your gears that is dated to before the incident it might help to send them it as proof of your loss.
not true they can be held accountable if you spent alot off money then you should be able to aford a good lawer lmao and get some compansation lol.
 is offline   Reply With Quote