Old 2013-11-07, 12:41 PM   #3

8863254 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuni View Post
i dun get this o.O
Let me do an reenactment for you.

Thehempknight speaks to TQ headquarter:

Hiiiii guizzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

OMG its really important guyzzzzzzzzzzz, the players are going totalli bananaaaas out there!!!!!!

You have to fix it so assassins can switch stgs and sdg gears without loosing all the op asssassins hp and longdistance right click to hit skills!

Im zzzzuuuuuper seriouzzzzz guyzzzzzzz! They not very happy gaaaaaaayzzzzzzzzzzzzz! They not gonna pay no more and abandom the ship for something more zzuuuuuuperfantastic gaaaaayzzzzzzzzzz if u not fix it GAYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZ!

How a tro sympathizer would respond to USER1:

YOU NOOOOOB GO POWDER YOUR BIKINILINE. IM GONNA FB YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR CAT.
8863254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 02:11 PM   #4
theory

theory Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I still don't get this, even after the horrible reenactment. I think someone just doesn't like hemp
theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 04:15 PM   #5
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

the link u just posted... tells me that hes just doing his job loyal, that what have been told him to do

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 06:09 PM   #6
hyoiu

hyoiu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8863254 View Post
Let me do an reenactment for you.

Thehempknight speaks to TQ headquarter:

Hiiiii guizzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

OMG its really important guyzzzzzzzzzzz, the players are going totalli bananaaaas out there!!!!!!

You have to fix it so assassins can switch stgs and sdg gears without loosing all the op asssassins hp and longdistance right click to hit skills!

Im zzzzuuuuuper seriouzzzzz guyzzzzzzz! They not very happy gaaaaaaayzzzzzzzzzzzzz! They not gonna pay no more and abandom the ship for something more zzuuuuuuperfantastic gaaaaayzzzzzzzzzz if u not fix it GAYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZ!

How a tro sympathizer would respond to USER1:

YOU NOOOOOB GO POWDER YOUR BIKINILINE. IM GONNA FB YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR CAT.
Haha, indeed funny.
If got the player with white rat avatar will be awesome he or she use to be very funny on this forum.hehe
+7 Neck -7 224hp
+12 wand -7 152hp
+12 ninja vest p6 -7 251hp
+12 Steed (pink)
+7 Fan -1
+7 Tower -1
+7 Crop -1
Jadehare -1(rabbit mount)

Countess
Server-Venus & Mars
Character:hyoiu

I hated botters
1: REMOVE STUN CAUSE BY AN ASSASSINS.
2: REDUCE RIDICULUOS DAMAGE FROM ASSASSINS FROM 500% TO 280 %.3: INCREASE THE STAMINA MORTAL WOUND TO 30.
hyoiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 12:43 AM   #7
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuni View Post
the link u just posted... tells me that hes just doing his job loyal, that what have been told him to do
That's what I see in the link as well.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 11:58 PM   #8

What?!

No way. I think he`s an assassin undercover.

First off that shit was not a bug, but an intentional feature done by TQ..yet just look how fast it got "fixed", while fb still has blindspots from where it cant hit, viperfang looks like a spastic dude on a rave, low def mode is bugged and people are still running around using FPS unlocks with no consequense and they can still edit the magictypes...

Assassins should be required to wear a bow in one of the equipment slots to transform and stay assassins and not be able to switch between alternate gear\gear without loosing the transformation. aka Path of the Shadow; you dont do a full wardrobe change in the shadow path, thats just a dead giveaway.

I dunno about you, but if this is TQ and they are planning on spending even less on servers=more lagg for most and turn this into a assassins game, they are making a bad choice.

This game was the Counter Strike of the multiplayer RPG`s and why it became so popular.

Today its constant warping ninjas\monks, unstunnable pure waters which basically are unkillable tanks now(atleast for 99.9999% of the players), constant gunshooting pirates, 300 anti-break, 10-25k dmg doing taos and assassins with 40-50k hp.

And offcourse FPS unlocks; making it much harder to fb them.

This game has become way to expensive to enjoy; noobs arent even using pots in their fights which makes assassin and the taos massive new dmg unbearable..not to mention high end chars; you can easy spend 10kk a day on pots if you pvp..

TQ should recognize why this game became popular and try and work towards this.

Its the rpg element, the pvp element and the real value $ element.

And just stop with these kiddy quests every week( I know you do it to "promote" non botting but its making the game very cheesy), Im pretty sure most wants a rpg game where work pays off and the quests are fun\interesting and a part of the game; aka bluemouse quest lol, not a weekly new halfassed event.
Old 2013-11-14, 08:34 AM   #9
USER1_74

USER1_74 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8863254 View Post
What?!

No way. I think he`s an assassin undercover.

First off that shit was not a bug, but an intentional feature done by TQ..yet just look how fast it got "fixed", while fb still has blindspots from where it cant hit, viperfang looks like a spastic dude on a rave, low def mode is bugged and people are still running around using FPS unlocks with no consequense and they can still edit the magictypes...

Assassins should be required to wear a bow in one of the equipment slots to transform and stay assassins and not be able to switch between alternate gear\gear without loosing the transformation. aka Path of the Shadow; you dont do a full wardrobe change in the shadow path, thats just a dead giveaway.

I dunno about you, but if this is TQ and they are planning on spending even less on servers=more lagg for most and turn this into a assassins game, they are making a bad choice.

This game was the Counter Strike of the multiplayer RPG`s and why it became so popular.

Today its constant warping ninjas\monks, unstunnable pure waters which basically are unkillable tanks now(atleast for 99.9999% of the players), constant gunshooting pirates, 300 anti-break, 10-25k dmg doing taos and assassins with 40-50k hp.

And offcourse FPS unlocks; making it much harder to fb them.

This game has become way to expensive to enjoy; noobs arent even using pots in their fights which makes assassin and the taos massive new dmg unbearable..not to mention high end chars; you can easy spend 10kk a day on pots if you pvp..

TQ should recognize why this game became popular and try and work towards this.

Its the rpg element, the pvp element and the real value $ element.

And just stop with these kiddy quests every week( I know you do it to "promote" non botting but its making the game very cheesy), Im pretty sure most wants a rpg game where work pays off and the quests are fun\interesting and a part of the game; aka bluemouse quest lol, not a weekly new halfassed event.
regarding bug / feature STG-SDG set switch I submitted a ticket on march, then no so fast fix.
regarding Fast Blade skill im 100% agree with you
personally i will increase damage to 150 % and stamina cost to 15 (and add 15 pct of BT when you select a skill that require a "skill" . (FB-SS-VF-DT) that will unbalance the game a lot but at least pro player will come back and unskilled player (i played many times fb in jail 7-8 y ago but im not a pro fber) will be encouraged to train it.
376 BP
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG bow -7 (perm P6 DS)
2x+12 super 2 SDG knives -7 (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% hat (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P3 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1 snow fox Vip7
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 12:09 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
regarding bug / feature STG-SDG set switch I submitted a ticket on march, then no so fast fix.
regarding Fast Blade skill im 100% agree with you
personally i will increase damage to 150 % and stamina cost to 15 (and add 15 pct of BT when you select a skill that require a "skill" . (FB-SS-VF-DT) that will unbalance the game a lot but at least pro player will come back and unskilled player (i played many times fb in jail 7-8 y ago but im not a pro fber) will be encouraged to train it.
Well, that just proves it was an intentional limitation at first, then something changed.

And yeah I 1000% agree with the 15 stamina cost of the FB-style skills and I think they should go even further than 15% BT and give them 50% extra BT of the current BT; aka player with 200 BT gets 300% BT fb`s.

Though the damage is good as it is lol(except VF\DT), 150% + 30% Stigged FB is just overkill and they would onehit everyone except stg taos...thats equal to a 195% fb-.-

FB`s already at 169%(tro\nin\monk fb=130%, 130% stig)...

But It would be nice if they did some chain combo bonuses or something as people have suggested before, though the requirements would have to be a lot higher for palm\2fb seeing as how easy it is to combo for anyone with normal ping; aka maybe 1% dmg increase pr hit or something lol.

FB\VF\DT\SS=Chain combo=10% extra dmg pr chain-hit; Aka:
-1st hit 100%
-2nd hit 110%
-3rd hit 120% etc

Palm\2fb=1%.
TB=1%.(already does insane dmg, 2 chain is a deffinetively kill 99% of the time)
Herc\DW\CW\Schyteskill=3%(cos of the low dmg)
Blistering Wave=1%
Nado\Mortal wound=-10%

Last edited by nickdive5; 2013-11-17 at 12:12 AM..