View Poll Results: Would you preferer autogold pickup and placed in inventory?
Yes 29 82.86%
No - please reply with reason why 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-09-10, 01:41 AM   #1
User367322745

User367322745 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
警告 Auto instant gold pick up

I have been wondering if this was possible and knowing TQ everything is possible when it comes to money. This is my suggestion I will put out there and we will see if this idea has any legs.

Instead of manually searching and picking up gold only to realizing its not your gold so you go to the next pile to realize its not yours as well only to find your pile disapears.

Fustrating!!! Is it not?

Well my solution is to have gold that is from your kill instantly allocated in your inventory.

We can make this either a VIP or a first credit privilage (you know like having the ability to see items on the ground) This would save me endless mountains of time sifting through other peoples gold to find my very own spoils in Bird island no less.

This feature is already implemented in many other aspects of the game like moon box quest tokens or even in some of the quests we do from taskmaster.

Considering most botters are not vip or first credit. As I suspect this could easily be applied with no adverse effects.

What say you all? Don't tell me you all enjoy collecting gold?

UPDATED:

Suggestion 2

Tq could have the gold that belongs to our own kill be a different color/other ppl gold as faded so it can be distinguished from other peoples gold.

Last edited by GynoCol; 2013-11-05 at 12:12 AM..
User367322745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 11:50 AM   #2
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User367322745 View Post
I have been wondering if this was possible and knowing TQ everything is possible when it comes to money. This is my suggestion I will put out there and we will see if this idea has any legs.

Instead of manually picking up gold and realizing its not your gold so you got to the next pile to realize its not yours as well only to find your pile that is disapeaars. Fustrating is it not? Well my solution is to have gold that is from your kill instantly allocated in your inventory.

We can make this either a VIP or a first credit privilage (you know like having the ability to see items on the ground) This would save me endless mountains of time sifting through other peoples gold to find my very own spoils in Bird island no less.

This feature is already implemented in many other aspects of the game like moon box quest tokens or even in some of the quests we do from taskmaster.

Considering most botters are not vip or first credit. As I suspect this could easily be applied with no adverse effects.

What say you all? Don't tell me you all enjoy collecting gold?
it would make inflasion... so i dun agree with this... there is plenty alot of silvers in the game... and autopick up can pick the silvers for u already but not alot of money gonna drop during autohunt, but when botters start to make their own bot that will look exactly same as game autohunt (w/o ppl noticing its a bot) and it picks up automatically, making botters even richer

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 04:30 PM   #3
User367322745

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuni View Post
it would make inflasion... so i dun agree with this... there is plenty alot of silvers in the game... and autopick up can pick the silvers for u already but not alot of money gonna drop during autohunt, but when botters start to make their own bot that will look exactly same as game autohunt (w/o ppl noticing its a bot) and it picks up automatically, making botters even richer
They can make it a VIP privilage as I have said in my previous post. Most botters don't bother to bind their own accounts due to fear of a bot jailling or banning of the account and losing 120 dollars sunk cost.

As for the inflation arguement goes if we killed a monster and it dropped gold why would we not deserve that gold? So I guess if we are able to see items on the ground that would also cause item inflation?

If I killed a monster I should get the gold.

If the gold goes directly to my inventory that also take away from botters picking up my gold? So if botters pickup less gold that would be non inflationary.

Last edited by GynoCol; 2013-09-13 at 03:12 AM..
Old 2013-09-10, 11:17 PM   #4
Tuni

Quote:
They can make it a VIP privilage as I have said in my previous post. Most botters don't bother to bind their own accounts due to fear of a bot jailling or banning of the account and losing 120 dollars sunk cost.

As for inflation if we killed the monster and it dropped gold why would we not deserve that gold? So I guess if a super item drops and we are aloud to see if its super that would also cause item inflation?

If I killed a monster I should get the gold for it if it drops gold. Would that also take away from botters picking up my gold? << answer me this one with inflation.
thats why i said they will make a bot that no one will notice that it is a bot since the game has autohunt they will make a bot that looks like as same as autohunt and drop rate will be the normal not degreased as games autohunt that will make monster drop 1-100 silvers

when no one notice its a bot no one will record them since no prove they r really own made illegal botters so they will bot with their vips on

=======================

(lvl 140)

=======================
Old 2013-09-11, 01:20 PM   #5
User367322745

Quote:
thats why i said they will make a bot that no one will notice that it is a bot since the game has autohunt they will make a bot that looks like as same as autohunt and drop rate will be the normal not degreased as games autohunt that will make monster drop 1-100 silvers

when no one notice its a bot no one will record them since no prove they r really own made illegal botters so they will bot with their vips on

1) Autohunt does not drop gold

Recording botters don't work anyways as they just create other accounts. Their main account does not get caught.

If TQ wanted to catch a botter that collects gold all they need to do is see the account VIP (in other words what they have spent in USD) and statistically see how much one player can possibly collect in gold in a period of time.

This can be done very easily as they have all the data. When they see a suspisious amount of gold being collected by a specific person with no VIP status that account must be in question and further investigation required.

All I ask is for my gold that I honestly have earned.

eg. I can collect about 1 million in gold if I put my mind to it

The top donation in gold on my server is 17,000,000,000 gold 17 billion

17 billion / 1 million per day = 43 years of collecting gold
17 billion / 10 million per day = 4.65 years of collecting gold
17 billion / 20 million per day = 2.32 years of collecting gold
17 billion / 40 million per day = 1.16 years of collecting gold

This does not include all the mets and db's and +1 items found along with the countless items from unique to super items along the way.

Ok what if they used cp to buy the gold and donate it? Well lets see

17 trillion / Class5 Money bag (5,000,000 gold in Shopping Mall) = 3,400 money bags x 110 cp ea = 374,000 cp / 2050 (29.99) = 182 x 29.99 = $5471.34

would you spend 5 grand in money bags to get 12 BP

That is just an example on how ridiculous your inflation problem is. To combat inflation Conquer only needs to create more ways to spend the money in game to remove it. As for the botter CO only needs to see what is possible for a regular player(non botter) to be able to collect in a period of time.

How long between resetting of the donations? (this I do not know)

Come on Conquer let me have my gold. This would make THIS VIP very happy.

Last edited by GynoCol; 2013-10-12 at 03:59 AM..
Old 2013-10-12, 09:30 PM   #6
User367322745

bump vote people.

Botters don't deserve your gold. YOU DO!!

The way I see it, after you reach a certain level gold is all you can collect and to be frank the more you're online the more you should be rewarded for the work you put in to the game.

If you want to autohunt then you forfeit the gold collecting ability. I feel that is fair. As for the ones that work at it we should be compensated.

Vote for gold. Don't let the botters have the only ability to gather gold.

Last edited by GynoCol; 2013-10-12 at 09:48 PM..
Old 2013-10-13, 06:54 AM   #7
Rookie

5611265 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Autohunt does drop gold once vip4 or higher.
5611265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 08:50 PM   #8
User367322745

I would like to keep this post current. With that said I would like to offer another suggestion that is related to this topic.

Suggestion 1

As for gold being on the ground if left on the ground then 50% of it's value gets collected automatically and placed in our inventory.

If you actually pick it up then you receive 100% of its value.

Suggestion 2

Tq could have the gold that belongs to our own kill be a different color/other ppl gold as faded so it can be distinguished from other peoples gold.

Suggestion 3

Tq could have it so the gold that is dropped is only visible to the person/party that have killed the monster. Keeping the same color

Last edited by GynoCol; 2013-10-29 at 09:01 PM..
Old 2013-10-31, 02:53 PM   #9
Tuni

Quote:
I would like to keep this post current. With that said I would like to offer another suggestion that is related to this topic.

Suggestion 1

As for gold being on the ground if left on the ground then 50% of it's value gets collected automatically and placed in our inventory.

If you actually pick it up then you receive 100% of its value.

Suggestion 2

Suggestion 3

Tq could have it so the gold that is dropped is only visible to the person/party that have killed the monster. Keeping the same color

=======================

(lvl 140)

=======================
Old 2013-11-05, 12:14 AM   #10
User367322745

Quote:
I was leaning towards suggestion 3 for the simple reason that the bot can't locate other characters gold and thus no longer have the ability to acquire it, however I could settle for 2 as well. I'm pleased we could agree on something.

Last edited by GynoCol; 2013-11-05 at 12:47 AM..

Tags
auto, gold, inventory, pickup