Old 2012-07-22, 03:09 AM   #1
User373245448
Rookie

User373245448 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Why do I keep getting banned for 24 hours when i'm NOT BOTTING?

This is ridiculous I've been banned 3 times within 48 hours and it's really getting on my nerves. I get kicked off while doing arena and pk tournaments and it says admin ban when i'm not doing ANYTHING WRONG. what's the deal?
User373245448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 04:50 PM   #2
Rookie

11609744 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

the same here for me always ban for 24 hours why i didnt know .
11609744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 09:33 PM   #3
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

actualy i found out what coused me this problem when i reinstaled windows i used outdated instalation i mean when reinstal co u have to redownload it from homepage than allow it to patch
i think it might create this problem even edited maps or music,atleast my friend used em and got this problem
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 10:52 PM   #4
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Yeah, try redownloading and installing a new client. That's the first thing that I did when that mass 1 day ban happened. Not like I had any leveling to do that day, since they got banned.

Gives you something to do at least.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 03:54 PM   #5
RickFowler

RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

You are getting baanned , because botters are botting trough local ips not their own. They dont bot from their normal ip address they STEAL yours. So at the end of the day the botters are safe and innocent people like yourself get screwed, TQ wont fix this and thats why people are quitting..... this is off the botting website.

Originally Posted by myty
1 question:with the new function

is like having a vps lol?if yes ill definitely buy the bot omg

You still need to find an ip to route the bot through but yes you got the basic idea.

By routing the bot through an external connection you can run it on your local machine perfectly fine on a separate ip address. I know a bunch of users tested it out during free beta using proxies they found just off google or whatever and they worked just fine. Keep in mind free proxies will most likely be slower or possibly unstable but they should work just fine. Do some searching and find a good one to use with this bot or get a friend to let you route the bot through their connection if you really wanna lol.
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 06:33 AM   #6
nubcombo
Rookie

nubcombo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFowler View Post
You are getting baanned , because botters are botting trough local ips not their own. They dont bot from their normal ip address they STEAL yours. So at the end of the day the botters are safe and innocent people like yourself get screwed, TQ wont fix this and thats why people are quitting..... this is off the botting website.

Originally Posted by myty
1 question:with the new function

is like having a vps lol?if yes ill definitely buy the bot omg

You still need to find an ip to route the bot through but yes you got the basic idea.

By routing the bot through an external connection you can run it on your local machine perfectly fine on a separate ip address. I know a bunch of users tested it out during free beta using proxies they found just off google or whatever and they worked just fine. Keep in mind free proxies will most likely be slower or possibly unstable but they should work just fine. Do some searching and find a good one to use with this bot or get a friend to let you route the bot through their connection if you really wanna lol.
stop trolling
nubcombo is offline   Reply With Quote