Old 2012-05-14, 08:23 AM   #1
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default Can Warrior Turn Around With New Skills?

Well, May 29th will mark the day of the Warriors rising up against other forces in the world of Conquer, but will it succeed?

New skills are Defensive Stance, Magic Defender, and Charging Vortex, the previous two are about defense, which will make it a true defender down the stretch, protecting the players around.

When it comes to the fight the teamwork matters the most, will the value of Warriors shine?

What do you think?

For the brief information about the new skills, here they are.

Defensive Stance: 300% of normal defense will be in place, you can protect the players at a certain range around you!

Magic Defender: Completely Magic damage immune. Once activated, a strong defending shield will be built surrounding the character.

Charging Vortex: A similar skill to the Tempest, but the range is wider and the power will be lowered.
Old 2012-05-14, 08:25 AM   #2
eyejeye

eyejeye Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Hahaha, Meph spammer ;O
eyejeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 09:03 AM   #3
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

lol
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 09:16 AM   #4
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Well, May 29th will mark the day of the Warriors rising up against other forces in the world of Conquer, but will it succeed?

New skills are Defensive Stance, Magic Defender, and Charging Vortex, the previous two are about defense, which will make it a true defender down the stretch, protecting the players around.

When it comes to the fight the teamwork matters the most, will the value of Warriors shine?

What do you think?

Defensive Stance: Completely Magic damage immune. Once activated, a strong defending shield will be built surrounding the character.

Magic Defender: 300% of normal defense will be in place, you can protect the players at a certain range around you!

Charging Vortex: A similar skill to the Tempest, but the range is wider and the power will be lowered.
300% defense for a whole team within certain paces...this is a bit much aint it?

I face a +12 warrior constantly and can jump around TFBing racking up points and can sometimes even get a kill in in arena. Being full +6 except a +8 tower and headgear I would think they do need some work though.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 11:53 AM   #5
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

What do you think?

Defensive Stance: Completely Magic damage immune. Once activated, a strong defending shield will be built surrounding the character.
Surely this one should be Magic Defender

Magic Defender: 300% of normal defense will be in place, you can protect the players at a certain range around you!
And this one should be Defensive Stance

Read the above parts in red Meph.. Think you made a mistake
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 02:39 PM   #6
User821718665
Rookie

User821718665 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

dont matter how strong they make warriors my pure ninja still gunna fuck them up =D
User821718665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 08:03 PM   #7
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Read the above parts in red Meph.. Think you made a mistake
haha, I was just in a hurry, my bad, mistake found and just corrected it.
Old 2012-05-14, 08:04 PM   #8
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyejeye View Post
Hahaha, Meph spammer ;O
ahahaha, I wish I were a spammer at this moment, cause I don't have that much time.
Old 2012-05-14, 10:53 PM   #9
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
ahahaha, I wish I were a spammer at this moment, cause I don't have that much time.
btw that charging vortex skill will be avaible on steed only? i heard thing like this
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 12:40 AM   #10
USER1_74

USER1_74 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default sa sad.... yes

Mephisto answered me in pm: the vortex is for warrior only and you have to ride .... :-(
376 BP
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG bow -7 (perm P6 DS)
2x+12 super 2 SDG knives -7 (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% hat (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P3 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1 snow fox Vip7
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote