Old 2012-05-13, 11:23 PM   #1
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default Ninja's New Skills & Weapons. What do you think?

Well, I believe many of you have come to realize that new skills and weapons for Ninjas will come this month.

So far, the skills are Gaping Wounds, Bloody Scythe, and Mortal Drag. The new weapon will be called Scythe!

For those who have no idea what it looks like! Check it out here!

In the meantime, what do you think about it?
Old 2012-05-14, 01:17 AM   #2
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Well, I believe many of you have come to realize that new skills and weapons for Ninjas will come this month.

So far, the skills are Gaping Wounds, Bloody Scythe, and Mortal Drag. The new weapon will be called Scythe!

dk viedo would more informative
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 02:04 AM   #3
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

Gaping wounds doesn't fit right, that is something you would call the injury from an attack, not an attack itself! I think you should maybe rethink that one, but the other two sound fine!

Also - when are Tro's going to get skill update? Tro's just carry on getting forgotten, along with Archers..
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 09:07 AM   #4
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

fire taoist have no skills either
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 09:12 AM   #5
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

Personally being pure ninja nad ninja from my start I have always noticed Ninja lacked the range that many other clases had. TFB cant reach as far as herc and WWK and since these skills are usable without having to actually click the character it was always a major advantage. I am hoping this will at least allow me to be able to overcome some of those hercs and WWK's that people tend to use back and fourth across the screen to where being ninja it is hard to catch them. Not to mention that it seems Monks can cure Fog and Pstar, Fog can have complete immunity, and archerbane is only good for flying archers. With most our skills being able to be blocked, countered, or just useless I welcome it.

So my opinion is it will make a great addition and give me something more to use than TFB all the time.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 08:04 PM   #6
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Gaping wounds doesn't fit right, that is something you would call the injury from an attack, not an attack itself! I think you should maybe rethink that one, but the other two sound fine!

Also - when are Tro's going to get skill update? Tro's just carry on getting forgotten, along with Archers..
They're surely in line for the new skills, but at first only Ninjas and Warriors will get the new ones.
Old 2012-05-14, 10:51 PM   #7
Snikersons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerazia View Post
fire taoist have no skills either
fire met nado fire circle fire bomb fire of hell chain lighting and that which can be looted in bi so fires have skills but no1 using em
Old 2012-05-15, 01:44 AM   #8
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
fire met nado fire circle fire bomb fire of hell chain lighting and that which can be looted in bi so fires have skills but no1 using em
I think he means fire taos require no skill to play

I want new tro skills so we don't have to rely on herc, and tro's can be a bit more skillful.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 04:32 AM   #9
Snikersons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I think he means fire taos require no skill to play

I want new tro skills so we don't have to rely on herc, and tro's can be a bit more skillful.
yup i want to start to play with tro double daggers but dont want to herc
Old 2012-05-18, 05:21 PM   #10
sokrat
Rookie

sokrat Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
不错 I AGREE

Personally being pure ninja nad ninja from my start I have always noticed Ninja lacked the range that many other clases had. TFB cant reach as far as herc and WWK and since these skills are usable without having to actually click the character it was always a major advantage. I am hoping this will at least allow me to be able to overcome some of those hercs and WWK's that people tend to use back and fourth across the screen to where being ninja it is hard to catch them. Not to mention that it seems Monks can cure Fog and Pstar, Fog can have complete immunity, and archerbane is only good for flying archers. With most our skills being able to be blocked, countered, or just useless I welcome it.

So my opinion is it will make a great addition and give me something more to use than TFB all the time.