Old 2011-10-09, 12:39 AM   #1

5117230 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
微笑 Holy & Warrior Armor only for GL

New event coming out in witch Only the Guild leader will be rewarded with Holy armor witch i think is no fair at wall, the whole guild should get the armor, maybe till the next event, why would guild member want to fight just so there GL can get this.. TQ pls fix to make this more fair
5117230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 10:59 AM   #2
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

It's not just this, there's massive cps rewards and gold etc.
The point is, is that -generally- the GL is the best player. Without them, there would be no guild. And in this competition, only those who win (i.e probably the best players similar to Super Elite PK or whatever it was) get the reward. If every single member of a guild got this armour - you would have guilds 800 strong where maybe only 1 person actually won it for them... all having this armour. What would be the point?

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 02:36 PM   #3
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post
New event coming out in witch Only the Guild leader will be rewarded with Holy armor witch i think is no fair at wall, the whole guild should get the armor, maybe till the next event, why would guild member want to fight just so there GL can get this.. TQ pls fix to make this more fair
Ok I understand the guild leader getting the garment or armor....but having to win the server tournament to receive...thats unfair. I feel eventually more will come out but having a guild leader walking around with that shows your guild is something
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 04:41 PM   #4
User170848343

User170848343 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

ive playied in ctf quite a bit.

in order to win u need someone to guard ur pole and noobs to gather flags up. without the noobs getting flags u will never win. its also helps to have some of ur big players to bother the others at the other bases.

the server i play r guild takes and keeps one base and dont allow any guild to attack that base. we then help r allys with the other bases. one person protects that base from everyone and makes sure there members r gathering flags.

so its really a team event. a maxed bp anything is useless without the noobs helping them
User170848343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 09:43 AM   #5
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post

Well, they said that there would be a large cp and silver reward, so I'd assume that that is your reward. I'd assume its a larger amount of cp and silver rewards as well, seeing as how there will be a much larger amount of guilds competing.

I'm also pretty sure that the garments are for the GL's of the top 3 guilds in CTF. First place would get the best armor (Holy I think), Second would get the second best (Warrior?), and third would get the third one (Whatever its called).

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 06:37 AM   #6
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Well... It's either 1 of 2 situations, and if its the latter, all I can say it the rich get richer and the gap is increased yet again.

I already know what it looks like because again, its straight out of a private server, because TQ is clearly incapable of designing their own shit.(Will post images later)

Situation #1. It is a a garment and is only for show, thats fine. I think its ugly personally.

Situation #2. It is a completely different armor / dragon soul item(the first phase 9?) which would indeed increase the gap between non-bulkers, bulkers, and "super" bulkers(anyone who has full +12 or higher)

We've already had the top king screwed out of gold cup because the(now enemy) other allies were just using us to get it. What's to stop whole servers kissing ass trying to get EVERYONE to join them just so they can take first in the event. Sure, if TQ wants to release some insanely powerful mob with 500mil HP that drops these souls as well, feel free. I'll be the first to perm their next souls, I've had DBs and perm stones saved since the first time I even heard rumors of phase 7/8/9s.

Although, they could just be that... Rumors... TQ is incapable of coming up with their own ideas and just mock the private servers by taking everything they develop, as far as I can see there are no more weapons in private servers for TQ to steal the designs of. Which would indicate that these souls would be so far off, because TQ would have to wait for the p-server developers to release new content for weapons.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote