Old 2011-03-13, 03:34 PM   #11
GodsDarkMoon

GodsDarkMoon Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

How about we add different types of steeds? For example like a ryhon for extra attack boost, an elephant for deffence.. you know a long those lines. Just my sugguestion, we don't need anymore dragon souls, it'll get too expensive for everyone who keeps 'em on weekly and has to renew( in this case monthly).
GodsDarkMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-13, 03:35 PM   #12
GodsDarkMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redspyda View Post
I figured the bonus could be based on whatever could help out that class, say it gave ninjas more defense or something or maybe gives a tro more damage on FB or SS so it'll give them incentive to do that instead to herc all the time
You know even though tros got that 30percent attack boost on ss/fb they still don't use it, they'd prefer their herc over it. I still think some people in my server don't know about it..
Old 2011-03-14, 05:17 AM   #13
Redspyda
Rookie

Redspyda Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsDarkMoon View Post
How about we add different types of steeds? For example like a ryhon for extra attack boost, an elephant for deffence.. you know a long those lines. Just my sugguestion, we don't need anymore dragon souls, it'll get too expensive for everyone who keeps 'em on weekly and has to renew( in this case monthly).
Ya I guess the cost would rack up to be a bit much, idk I figured a higher cost would make it a more coveted item lol. And ya I guess you could do that with the steeds but then breeding would be obnoxious and you'd have to integrate the "special saddles" into the regular ones, unless for the new steeds you could just use + stones. And god I wish there were more skillful tro's who actually used FB and SS to fight/duel, the hercing ones give all the "real tros" a bad name. I mean im a nin and I honestly can say that I really like fighting tro's who use those because when they hit me I can say ok good fight you beat me as opposed to YOU HERCING SON-OF-A-!@#$%. But for the hercers that I beat who think they can take me, I got Cool right in my F4 Key
Char Name: Redspyda BP- Fluctuates between 287-295
There is no "new year" there is always the Year Of The Spyda...you can't win. I SEE YOU >_> Spydaman says: Everybody gets one
Redspyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 11:58 AM   #14
GodsDarkMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redspyda View Post
Ya I guess the cost would rack up to be a bit much, idk I figured a higher cost would make it a more coveted item lol. And ya I guess you could do that with the steeds but then breeding would be obnoxious and you'd have to integrate the "special saddles" into the regular ones, unless for the new steeds you could just use + stones. And god I wish there were more skillful tro's who actually used FB and SS to fight/duel, the hercing ones give all the "real tros" a bad name. I mean im a nin and I honestly can say that I really like fighting tro's who use those because when they hit me I can say ok good fight you beat me as opposed to YOU HERCING SON-OF-A-!@#$%. But for the hercers that I beat who think they can take me, I got Cool right in my F4 Key
haha, and yeah, tq could just make the saddles in the saddle cave add+ to the different types of steeds when you breed them like normal. Just make the horse breeder give options as of which steed you'd like to get.
Old 2011-03-14, 02:27 PM   #15
Rookie

5823074 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I understand the desire to be more powerful with Dragon Souls being geared towards Steeds as well but I think more cosmetic options will do just fine; such as the tiger and wolf ideas. I personally wouldn't mind riding around on a camel ;D.

Last edited by Chupie; 2011-03-14 at 03:18 PM..
5823074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 10:06 AM   #16
chronics
Rookie

chronics Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

this is a good idea but would be a bit expensive
Server - element, storm
class- pure water 130-130-132
chronics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 07:15 AM   #17
Redspyda
Rookie

Mhmm expense might be an issue to some but just do what I do, SAVE EVERYTHING!!! lol. Its not a necessary adjustment to a steed though so it wouldn't be needed by all which is where cost as I've said before would make it much more coveted and dare I said....fricken awesome
There is no "new year" there is always the Year Of The Spyda...you can't win. I SEE YOU >_> Spydaman says: Everybody gets one
Old 2011-03-23, 05:38 AM   #18
Redspyda
Rookie

微笑

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMPITY BUMP BUMP
Sorry just trying to get more ideas and feedback on this from ppl

Tags
conquer, dragon soul, ninja, steed