Old 2013-02-21, 01:03 AM   #11
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8151025 View Post
im not talking about the "image captcha"

the "captcha" is a random dialog box saying "write 48567 in the message box" and it will be ready, just like the captcha in Eudemons, snikersons says that whit this "futile" system there are no more botters on eudemons.
maybe this could work... maybe not..
what do you prefer? the announce of a new "anti bot patch" and 2 days after we got the servers full of botters again ?
Im not saying that Eo 100% free from botters,im saying i havent seen any,couse Eo movment and xp skill system is LOT differant from co.
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 07:55 AM   #12
Omi

Omi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8151025 View Post
im not talking about the "image captcha"

the "captcha" is a random dialog box saying "write 48567 in the message box" and it will be ready, just like the captcha in Eudemons, snikersons says that whit this "futile" system there are no more botters on eudemons.
maybe this could work... maybe not..
what do you prefer? the announce of a new "anti bot patch" and 2 days after we got the servers full of botters again ?
If it's a dialogue it's even easier. However, I assume you're a legitimate player who's never used any botters, nor a programmer, hence the lack of knowledge. Any half assed bot can bypass any on screen things. How do you think bots work?
TQ has implemented various ways to prevent botting, which has greatly limited bots. Botting has decreased massively.

You don't think that a bot that can:
Auto level
auto promote
whisper players depending on the script their using
automatically answer every quiz question
Can simply find a simple algorithm to the random captcha's? Or if it's not random based, pre-generated ones, it'll take less then a few seconds to login 1million bots and log all results. Results can't be more than 4-5 characters or it'll piss off the average player. 4-5 chars leaves almost nothing left and may be easily cracked.

My solution:
Let them bot.
Ban every main char associated with botting. Let them freely trade gold/dbs, keep a whole log system on where dbs is going. If there is an inequal trade, ban ban ban.
This will deter anyone from buying botted dbs and anyone from making accounts from botted dbs. People who buy botted dbs aren't any better than the botters themselves. Bulkers are what keep the server alive.

Last edited by Zapdos; 2013-02-21 at 07:58 AM..
Omi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 08:24 AM   #13
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omi View Post

My solution:
Let them bot.
Ban every main char associated with botting. Let them freely trade gold/dbs, keep a whole log system on where dbs is going.
1)If there is an inequal trade, ban ban ban.
2)This will deter anyone from buying botted dbs and anyone from making accounts from botted dbs. People who buy botted dbs aren't any better than the botters themselves. Bulkers are what keep the server alive.
1)I trade my talismans and steed to my brother and friend(ex classmate),same with lvling set.
2)Money laundering-get dbs,buy worth set and sell them out of game,like 1guy today did that on my server.
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 03:02 PM   #14
Omi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
1)I trade my talismans and steed to my brother and friend(ex classmate),same with lvling set.
2)Money laundering-get dbs,buy worth set and sell them out of game,like 1guy today did that on my server.
Inequal trades involving botted items, not items in general.
Don't wanna ban n00bs who do fair trades for bot items.
Old 2013-02-21, 05:56 PM   #15
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
This is what im talking about,cant see there but i had to answer how much is 4+4,this game is developed by TQ and why this system cant be in game.
ive been w8ing this to this game lol since other game of tq has it why not in co?

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 08:31 AM   #16
91User74866
Rookie

91User74866 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

and how would someone know if they are buying a botted db or item?? thats just a stupid suggestion
91User74866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 07:12 PM   #17
Omi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User74866 View Post
and how would someone know if they are buying a botted db or item?? thats just a stupid suggestion
TQ logs every single thing to the bone. And how? Clearly if they can ban botters, they can ban everything associated within that flagged trading. The complex thing is designing a system to filter out innocent players.
Sorry if it's too genius for your tiny brain to comprehend.
Old 2013-03-06, 07:28 PM   #18
MicDeath

MicDeath Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

If it is one thing TQ is best at in the gaming industry, is keeping logs of every single item trade, drops, etc. Everything else, they have much work to do.
MicDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 08:33 AM   #19
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
This is what im talking about,cant see there but i had to answer how much is 4+4,this game is developed by TQ and why this system cant be in game.
I support this and think it will make a great addition and help the war on botters.

Zero Online - Another Netdragon/TQ game has he same thing. When out leveling and spamming kills it will ask a random question. Suggested something along these lines a while back, figured since it's in other games it should come here too, but never heard anything on it.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bot, botters, captcha, conquer, logoff