Old 2012-05-14, 01:16 AM   #31
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User146121067 View Post
lol.. i have 3 friends who are lawyer's. i contacted them after i readed this. if they wanna rid of 2.0 than all payed customers can start a case. because they told me to check the officials site if they say anything about deleted or reset your charaters. this is only the case about botters. i hope for them.they cant even run conquer 2.0 good how do they expect to do it with 2.0 and 3.0 on the same times. like i said time to start another game is now.
You own none of the property you have in CO, you don't even own your character, legally speaking, you don't have a foot to stand on if TQ decided to shut down Conquer 2.0. You have paid into a service, a service that can be taken away without any notice.

You have no contract with TQ that says they must carry on trading CO, so where do you think you would get in court? You'd get laughed out of there in a second.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 01:19 AM   #32
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User146121067 View Post
lol.. i have 3 friends who are lawyer's. i contacted them after i readed this. if they wanna rid of 2.0 than all payed customers can start a case. because they told me to check the officials site if they say anything about deleted or reset your charaters. this is only the case about botters. i hope for them.they cant even run conquer 2.0 good how do they expect to do it with 2.0 and 3.0 on the same times. like i said time to start another game is now.

they dont gonna lissen anyway. they have the poll now on the site and more than 51pct of the ppl are against the most ideas in the new game. they dont gonna lissen to us and bring it in the game to destroy 3.0 before it is started
they wont rid off co2 they will add new game called co3 like eo/zo and that was just survay to know apinions
btw topic is
CO Survey: A Brand New Conquer Online (Not Related to CO2.0)

Last edited by Snikersons; 2012-05-14 at 01:27 AM..
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 06:48 AM   #33
brunoxavi
Rookie

brunoxavi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
You own none of the property you have in CO, you don't even own your character, legally speaking, you don't have a foot to stand on if TQ decided to shut down Conquer 2.0. You have paid into a service, a service that can be taken away without any notice.

You have no contract with TQ that says they must carry on trading CO, so where do you think you would get in court? You'd get laughed out of there in a second.
Im lawyer, you can dont own t he character itself, but you use their service, and as a costumer you have a ton of rights to protect you even on a internet game, if u have a relation with, one side provideing services with another part paying for it, even on a now usual way, you have a costumer relation, and that is a major thing in any part of the world.

You cant stop they to shut down or forget 2.0 CO, but you can get refund by they actions.

And thats the deal on any part of the world that they have at least one representant, with a few law differences among countries
brunoxavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 07:05 AM   #34
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoxavi View Post
Im lawyer, you can dont own t he character itself, but you use their service, and as a costumer you have a ton of rights to protect you even on a internet game, if u have a relation with, one side provideing services with another part paying for it, even on a now usual way, you have a costumer relation, and that is a major thing in any part of the world.

You cant stop they to shut down or forget 2.0 CO, but you can get refund by they actions.

And thats the deal on any part of the world that they have at least one representant, with a few law differences among countries
ok when i will get probems ill call u
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 07:22 AM   #35
eyejeye

eyejeye Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

Yeah, but you got what you paid for. What if you lost all your cps on demon boxes? Would you demand a refund, because you paid and didn't win?
It's up to you what do you do with cps, you can buy items, go lotto or anything you want.
You pay for a service which you clearly get (cps), and you have no contract with TQ, which would provide you any other conditions that TQ must keep.
So no chance to win in court.
eyejeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 07:36 AM   #36
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:

Wow, a lawyer with extremely bad spelling and grammar? Don't bullshit me kid!

Yes consumers have protection on certain things, but not a service which is essentially free to play, a player has no consumer rights if TQ decided to shut down the game. TQ are in their right to withdraw a product from the market, just the same as any other company.

Basically what your saying is - If a shop only once stocked a t-shirt, and next time I went into that shop, the product had been pulled. I could take that shop to court? Not at all.

Please read over the Conquer Online terms of service before posting such ridiculous comments.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2012-05-14, 07:45 AM   #37
~Matt~
Veteran Member

I've just done the hard work for you. Here it is...

https://account.91.com/common/read.htm

Quote:
17. TERMINATION
(a) The Company may terminate this Agreement (including your Software license and Account) immediately and without notice if you breached this Agreement or willfully infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or if The Company are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, or upon Game play, chat or any player activity whatsoever which is, in our sole discretion, inappropriate and/or in violation of the spirit of TQ Games as described in the Rules of Conduct. If The Company terminates this Agreement under any circumstances, you will lose access to your Account without refund of any fees paid for the purchases of any Game Items.

(b) You agree that if the Service or your Account is terminated or cancelled for any reasons or length of time, you are not entitled to any reimbursement or refund of any fees paid for the purchases of any Game Items or unused access time.
Lawyer my ass..

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2012-05-14, 08:24 AM   #38
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

You're all making such a fuzz! It's gonna be another game apart from conquer 2.0 and specifiaclly said that the actual game will still gonna get updated. This will be Conquer 3.0 and i Believe a lot of the current players will emigrate to this new one, specially the quitters ilke me
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 08:57 AM   #39
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayayin View Post
You're all making such a fuzz! It's gonna be another game apart from conquer 2.0 and specifiaclly said that the actual game will still gonna get updated. This will be Conquer 3.0 and i Believe a lot of the current players will emigrate to this new one, specially the quitters ilke me
Yep! A lot of players will likely play both to be honest.
It may(or may not) even be based in same client, just the same way classic is in the same client. it would just happen to be "new servers"

only time will tell!

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2012-05-14, 09:01 AM   #40
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I've just done the hard work for you. Here it is...

https://account.91.com/common/read.htm

Lawyer my ass..
but what many does not realise is that by stating we must breech contract or breakrules basiclly if we do none of these this part of the contract is null and void. It only waives our rights to pursuing if we are in the wrong.
But I bet TQ has some great lawyers seeing as though they are a big company and can probably make sure we have something broke prior to our reimbursement in the first place lol.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote