Old 2011-11-12, 08:13 PM   #11
User6455767
Rookie

User6455767 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm expecting now that I sent them a copy and paste of what their helpdesk has said to me, they will now just quit replying to my case, since they don't seem to actually want to help their players.
User6455767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 09:34 PM   #12
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
How is that corrupt exactly?

They've not been helpful but it's not like they're saying if you pay them $25 they'll arrange it lol.

File a case, they do more than Help Desk people.
It's corrupt being there are lots of rumors of GMs not helping innocent people, but willing to accept money to help people out of jail, etc.

to OP; I know how you feel that happened to me before as well. Hope you get out.
Old 2011-11-13, 12:10 AM   #13
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

That is terrible. She could have at least looked into it instead of just replying that htey have numerous times. Seems to me she is just a lazy employee.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 03:16 AM   #14
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Unfortunately, I am pretty sure HelpDesk GMs don't have the tools to check into IP addresses, registered email addresses, etc. This is why they always ask for your account name or your registered email address when you ask for help. All I can say is try what Dark~Colossus said and keep your fingers crossed.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 07:38 AM   #15
User6455767
Rookie

User6455767 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Wow, look at the wonderful service the company of TQ provides us with.

Dear Josh,

Character Name: Valkyrie~, Server: Dream
------ You are involved in a bot abuse case.

Since you are a veteran, we decide to give you one more chance.
Our GM has sent your character into bot jail, you need pay 5000 CPs to get out. You can refer to our anti-botting policy at http://co.91.com/content/2011-09-30/...25054172.shtml .
We hope you can cherish this last chance, if caught again, the character can't be out anymore.

We strongly suggest that you remove any and all illegal programs, bots, or client edits from your installed client. Thanks.

PS: Please keep the original emails when you reply. Thanks.

Sincerely
Conquer Online Customer Service / GM: Cynthia

That's the first email, and here will be the 2nd email.

reetings,

We have to say sorry for unable to unban your account for your abusing bots when playing CO.

There is no mistake in this case and the case result will not be changed.

Plese keep away fron any kind of bots in future. Thanks.

Note: Please keep all the history emails enclosed next time you write back to us. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

With kindest regards,

Account Issue Team / GM: Penny

I'm quite sure that they didn't check anything, didn't look into anything. Just copied and pasted their automated responses and sent me on their way. While in turn putting one of their VIP members in jail and telling them they have to pay to get out, because they assume this other account is mine. I guaranteed if they actually checked, it wouldn't be linked to me in anyway.. this is ridiculous.
User6455767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 08:36 AM   #16
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

sorry to say, you've been TQed, try PMing Mephisto or any other mods about it.
Old 2011-11-16, 01:47 AM   #17
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Unfortunately, I am pretty sure HelpDesk GMs don't have the tools to check into IP addresses, registered email addresses, etc. This is why they always ask for your account name or your registered email address when you ask for help. All I can say is try what Dark~Colossus said and keep your fingers crossed.
Yes they can do everything you just said and more because on a few rare occasions I've actually had it done for me, most of them won't because they are lazy and don't understand english.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 02:58 AM   #18
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post
Yes they can do everything you just said and more because on a few rare occasions I've actually had it done for me, most of them won't because they are lazy and don't understand english.
so why do they always ask for registered email address, account name and sometimes even password during the conversation even though you give account name and email before your even chatting to someone lol
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 07:18 AM   #19
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterDo View Post
It's corrupt being there are lots of rumors of GMs not helping innocent people, but willing to accept money to help people out of jail, etc.

to OP; I know how you feel that happened to me before as well. Hope you get out.
Yeah, rumours rofl.

Quote:
so why do they always ask for registered email address, account name and sometimes even password during the conversation even though you give account name and email before your even chatting to someone lol
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they can't see anything more than what you tell them in the conversation.

When I was there, all I could see was a list of questions and general responses (like you would get in any call centre) and then a program which allows them to trace a botter when reported, find them and then bot jail them.

It might've been that they didn't have any cases like this, but the HelpDesk's job is to give advice and (more recently) to ban botters. It's not meant to be a GM service (that's an entirely different department).

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 09:59 AM   #20
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Security purposes, I went with just an account ID asking to find out the existing password, registered email and the rest of the security info for it. After about 15 minutes of waiting I had it all.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote