Old 2011-10-31, 06:05 AM   #1
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Buying Weapon Proficiency

I just came back to Conquer Online, and I looked at my weapon proficiency. Only to see that you can upgrade them past LEvel 12 with CP's! I spent weeks in TG to get my blades to Level 20 and very few people had any weapons Level 20. Now everyone will! This game has honestly lost my respect and has truly became a Pay To Win Game.
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 01:33 PM   #2
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
I just came back to Conquer Online, and I looked at my weapon proficiency. Only to see that you can upgrade them past LEvel 12 with CP's! I spent weeks in TG to get my blades to Level 20 and very few people had any weapons Level 20. Now everyone will! This game has honestly lost my respect and has truly became a Pay To Win Game.
I already have a thread about this. Seems like the majority of the community like it.
http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?t=1640

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 03:21 AM   #3
Vanish

Vanish Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
You've only just come to that conclusion now? Where have you been living? under a rock? lol

Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 10:24 AM   #4
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Hey thats not entirely true, its not totally pay to win -.-

I only have VIP 1, almost VIP 2.

Yet I am walking around with many +12s and +8s Fuck bulkers, seriously. The fact that these people throw away half of their lives on the game is pathetic. I had bought $900 on my old server over a few years, but a real life friend from the same server bought that stuff off of me for cash which gave me the chance to start over.

With item costs being so low now it was easy for me to get a permanent armor headgear and wand to start war farming with. Few weeks later I was up to full 2 socket SRG with my wand p6d and a new p4 ring. Now, 3 months later(I still have those gears) I am now walking around buying up the server every time I see something I want. The fact that my SMG/SVG(I switch the gems back and forth) are super 2 socket +8 should say it all.

Right now is the best time to farm, with the 5x exp potions I can get 120-110 in 10 minutes and move onto the next char, which also helps me level my new "main" through mentor which after just 3 months is a 135-135-138 water-warrior-ninja and is now sitting at 79%.

1.5-4 dbs per char x 10 chars a day adds up really fast yo

Anyone who says bulkers are the only ones who will benefit are WRONG. I haven't even bought 1 bulk of dbs and I have better gears than someone who spends $5-7000 on the game. Oh BTW, necky will be +12 permed next week which I'm doing with +8 STONES because there are no neckys in market atm. Once my gears are done I'll max out all my proficiencies and make some blades to pwnzor noops with.

Me? No life? Try again, I only spend 2 and a half hours farming every day.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 02:21 PM   #5
Sambucca

Sambucca Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post
Hey thats not entirely true, its not totally pay to win -.-

I only have VIP 1, almost VIP 2.

Yet I am walking around with many +12s and +8s Fuck bulkers, seriously. The fact that these people throw away half of their lives on the game is pathetic. I had bought $900 on my old server over a few years, but a real life friend from the same server bought that stuff off of me for cash which gave me the chance to start over.

With item costs being so low now it was easy for me to get a permanent armor headgear and wand to start war farming with. Few weeks later I was up to full 2 socket SRG with my wand p6d and a new p4 ring. Now, 3 months later(I still have those gears) I am now walking around buying up the server every time I see something I want. The fact that my SMG/SVG(I switch the gems back and forth) are super 2 socket +8 should say it all.

Right now is the best time to farm, with the 5x exp potions I can get 120-110 in 10 minutes and move onto the next char, which also helps me level my new "main" through mentor which after just 3 months is a 135-135-138 water-warrior-ninja and is now sitting at 79%.

Anyone who says bulkers are the only ones who will benefit are WRONG. I haven't even bought 1 bulk of dbs and I have better gears than someone who spends $5-7000 on the game. Oh BTW, necky will be +12 permed next week which I'm doing with +8 STONES because there are no neckys in market atm. Once my gears are done I'll max out all my proficiencies and make some blades to pwnzor noops with.

Me? No life? Try again, I only spend 2 and a half hours farming every day.
WOW, you actually admitted to selling gear for cash...you must really want to get banned bro...cause your doing all the right things only to do 1 thing wrong for them to take it all away from ya. Just be careful man...you will only have yourself to blame if it happens.
Old 2011-11-06, 03:18 AM   #6
Rookie

10763391 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post

How do you get the figure of 1.5-4 dbs per char?
10763391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 04:05 AM   #7
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
I too think paying to level skills is not a good idea since it allows us bulkers to level skills so fast while everyone else has to work up theirs lol. This came out too late after I had worked most mine up anyways lol. But I know my Kats are at 16 right now and to take them to the next level it must be more than 400 cps because i had 400 cps and it told me i did not have enough, so i think it is pretty high once higher levels are achieved. They should have had it tell us the ammount it would be if they were going to implement this into the game anyways lol.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote