Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-05-13, 10:46 AM   #21
Link
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 35
Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

It's simple, why do the players bot? Cause stuff in game is too hard to get legit wise.

I mean if a player doesn't order dbs he bassicly have to spent years behind the game to get a good set of items, botting can make it go faster since other stuff are hard to get.

This is the reason why people bot.

There is hardly a way to get CPs in game on a fair way, ooh yeah a few quests that give bound cps which are kinda useless. :S

Make stuff easier to get I would suggest, if good gems or dbs are easier to legit wise. Like a quest for 130+ db quest DAILY, but make it like the spook. Tough boss and can do it teamwise and only for 130+ Then Im sure some people would stop botting and do the quest instead since it can be fun. Offcourse give the mob some extra HP and extra skills then the spook. Just a suggestion.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 02:08 PM   #22
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
It's simple, why do the players bot? Cause stuff in game is too hard to get legit wise.

I mean if a player doesn't order dbs he bassicly have to spent years behind the game to get a good set of items, botting can make it go faster since other stuff are hard to get.

This is the reason why people bot.

There is hardly a way to get CPs in game on a fair way, ooh yeah a few quests that give bound cps which are kinda useless. :S

Make stuff easier to get I would suggest, if good gems or dbs are easier to legit wise. Like a quest for 130+ db quest DAILY, but make it like the spook. Tough boss and can do it teamwise and only for 130+ Then Im sure some people would stop botting and do the quest instead since it can be fun. Offcourse give the mob some extra HP and extra skills then the spook. Just a suggestion.
im sorry but i have to completely disagree with you, non-db buyers tend to be a lot more legit, and know how to work to get gears, where as the occasional db buyers are the ones at most risk of botting, with the major bulkers with no skills also falling into botting.

Please think things through before posting.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 05:21 PM   #23
Twoflower
Full Member
 
Twoflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 342
Twoflower Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

If they've increased the level limit for TC mine to L70, I hope they thought it through. Archers needed 5 Euxenite ores for their L40 promotion. Has that been changed?
__________________
Weatherwax on the main forum
Twoflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 01:12 AM   #24
~LuckY~
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Posts: 16
~LuckY~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

TQ need 2 set som active GM/PM on servers. so if you see botters they can kick/ botjail them untill TQ check it out cuz now if u call gm for help they log wrong server.. and when they log in its auto detecting bot that if they see GM log they log out and when GM ofline they log in again... and no i'm not craptalking i was asking GM PONY for help when he logged in the botter disconnect then pony logged off and i needed 2 go helpdesk again cuz the botter had logged in again.. then he came again and he didnt see.. so i was WTF?:S he gonne think i'm messing with TQ.. get som players to get admin powers like in other game's! or set a PUNKBUSTER on game's! like you need for call of duty and all that games! would help alot!

in 2 days i made my warrior from 70=>108 atm cuz cant lvl with main..
so what about som botter? i used 2 x pots atm good for 30 lvl's...
and thats only 2 lvl's from 1 => 70 i used enlight cuz i needed 2 lvl my mainchar again now mainchar = 110+ and lvling that nooblet for bless ears..

if its easy for me with warrior.. how easy is it for BOTTER with ninja? when use exp skill they lvl from 1 => 110 in 2 houres?
~LuckY~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 01:19 AM   #25
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LuckY~ View Post

if its easy for me with warrior.. how easy is it for BOTTER with ninja? when use exp skill they lvl from 1 => 110 in 2 houres?
No one is saying its going to be hard for botters to get a chara to level 70. But to have to bot 20 characters per day to level 70? its very unrealistic.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 01:48 AM   #26
eyejeye
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 30
eyejeye Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
No one is saying its going to be hard for botters to get a chara to level 70. But to have to bot 20 characters per day to level 70? its very unrealistic.
I think you're wrong. They can bot few chars at a time, so it's easy to make 20 chars to lvl 70 fast.
eyejeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 02:40 AM   #27
Link
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 35
Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
im sorry but i have to completely disagree with you, non-db buyers tend to be a lot more legit, and know how to work to get gears, where as the occasional db buyers are the ones at most risk of botting, with the major bulkers with no skills also falling into botting.

Please think things through before posting.
So you are telling me... if people with shit gears getting owned like mad everytime cause other people have higher bp and there is like hardly a way for him to increase his bp cause yeah... all bound quests done= no recent event for him to win at.

You are telling me that a none db buyer can win events and stuff compared to a db buyer or a botting player. When I came back to this game 2 years ago everyone was botting ninjas, seriously everyone. People were selling water/archer gears for ninja gears. The botters even spoke to me in game with why dont u bot it's faster blabla. Recording and submitting botters takes ages till they get botjailed. I used to record and report many botters but whats the use? I report them and 14 days later they get botjailed, by then they are deleted and recreated above 100 times. And everytime i ask helpdesk to come on to check on the botters helpdesk is unavailable.

Thing is, players are botting cause stuff in game are waaaay hard to get LEGIT WISE. I doubt a legit player/non-db buying player can find a db a day and by a day i mean 4 hours playing time at max.

What are these shit events lately? getting 1/60 out of an expball, expball scraps, scraps of praying stones. Whats all that crap, those items weren't around in 1.0

Easy events give shit rewards
Tough events (elitepk, team pk) are unable to be able to be won by a non-db buying player.
Banshee/dragon being owned by botters now, cp pack drops a botter picks it up lol. I see like 5 speedhacking chars at the banshee and dragon in my server.

Conclusion: botters win more then players who don't bot and the reason why players bot is cause TQ puts everything so fking hard to get.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 02:53 AM   #28
Link
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 35
Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Btw matt above 30 people got full -7 in the past 3 weeks while they had like -1 and -3 before. In classic server.

There is no shoppingmall or offline TG npc to buy STG, only way is to compose or mine. So yeah figure out how they got it.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 01:29 PM   #29
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
So you are telling me... if people with shit gears getting owned like mad everytime cause other people have higher bp and there is like hardly a way for him to increase his bp cause yeah... all bound quests done= no recent event for him to win at.

You are telling me that a none db buyer can win events and stuff compared to a db buyer or a botting player. When I came back to this game 2 years ago everyone was botting ninjas, seriously everyone. People were selling water/archer gears for ninja gears. The botters even spoke to me in game with why dont u bot it's faster blabla. Recording and submitting botters takes ages till they get botjailed. I used to record and report many botters but whats the use? I report them and 14 days later they get botjailed, by then they are deleted and recreated above 100 times. And everytime i ask helpdesk to come on to check on the botters helpdesk is unavailable.

Thing is, players are botting cause stuff in game are waaaay hard to get LEGIT WISE. I doubt a legit player/non-db buying player can find a db a day and by a day i mean 4 hours playing time at max.

What are these shit events lately? getting 1/60 out of an expball, expball scraps, scraps of praying stones. Whats all that crap, those items weren't around in 1.0

Easy events give shit rewards
Tough events (elitepk, team pk) are unable to be able to be won by a non-db buying player.
Banshee/dragon being owned by botters now, cp pack drops a botter picks it up lol. I see like 5 speedhacking chars at the banshee and dragon in my server.

Conclusion: botters win more then players who don't bot and the reason why players bot is cause TQ puts everything so fking hard to get.
I'm not saying you don't get non db buyers that don't bot, but from my personal experience over the time i've been playing, most people i know that have never bought a db, know how to make money the hard way and have never botted, occasional buyers and bulkers bot a lot more. the bulkers that do are the ones that are level 138-139 and they are botting 2-3 characters a day to help them get 140 quicker, and the occasional buyers bot in pvp.

thats MY personal experience in MY server.


And besides, i no longer buy dbs, but i can easily make 2 dbs a day, and that was before they brought out cp drops in dragons and banshee. And no, I do not bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Btw matt above 30 people got full -7 in the past 3 weeks while they had like -1 and -3 before. In classic server.

There is no shoppingmall or offline TG npc to buy STG, only way is to compose or mine. So yeah figure out how they got it.
you tell me how they get STG with bots then? you cannot get STG from rebirth. so either your lying about 30 people getting full -7 from -1, or they have been composing STGs for a while.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 02:26 PM   #30
Link
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 35
Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I'm not saying you don't get non db buyers that don't bot, but from my personal experience over the time i've been playing, most people i know that have never bought a db, know how to make money the hard way and have never botted, occasional buyers and bulkers bot a lot more. the bulkers that do are the ones that are level 138-139 and they are botting 2-3 characters a day to help them get 140 quicker, and the occasional buyers bot in pvp.

thats MY personal experience in MY server.


And besides, i no longer buy dbs, but i can easily make 2 dbs a day, and that was before they brought out cp drops in dragons and banshee. And no, I do not bot.



you tell me how they get STG with bots then? you cannot get STG from rebirth. so either your lying about 30 people getting full -7 from -1, or they have been composing STGs for a while.
If you are mining with over 50 miners in TC then Im pretty sure you will mine at least 1 stg per day or have enough gems to compose it into 1. There is no other way then composing rtg or other ref gems to make a stg in classic.

Botters are taking full advantage of the mine botting there.

I don't know in what kind of dead server you are playing in, but in every English speaking there would be a few douchebags advertising bots. Legit way getting dbs? Btw how can u kill dragons/banshee? In my server they are being raped and botters around those places picking up the cp-packs straight away. You are probably playing in a dead egy server that isn't yet evolved in an active bright server.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:35 AM.