Old 2011-05-12, 01:25 AM   #1
~LuckY~
Rookie

~LuckY~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default miners need 2 be 70+ for tc mine and pc mine?

TQ!! good done.. now even they will bot in all maps 2 lvl up.. nice done!
and all people who dont bot and make lvl 15 char are fcked up again!

nice patch:S omg! really good work!

w8 this few days alot poeple will BOT BOT BOT and make chars lvl 70+ so they can MINE ANY WAY!
~LuckY~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 01:43 AM   #2
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LuckY~ View Post
TQ!! good done.. now even they will bot in all maps 2 lvl up.. nice done!
and all people who dont bot and make lvl 15 char are fcked up again!

nice patch:S omg! really good work!

w8 this few days alot poeple will BOT BOT BOT and make chars lvl 70+ so they can MINE ANY WAY!
this will prevent the mining bot, for the time being, regardless of what you think.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 01:48 AM   #3
~LuckY~
Rookie

~LuckY~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
this will prevent the mining bot, for the time being, regardless of what you think.
and how long do u think a botter need 2 be 70+? they make ninja 130-130 in 1 day.. so how long they need for lvl 70? and go back mining?

like 1 houre of bot? and then push the buttom for going mine! and woppa off they go.. and they same shit will be like it was befor so they didnt fix nothing they need 2 set a active anti bot system. like in other game's a PUNKBUSTER no one can cheat no more then cuz it scans your maps 1 wrong map and BAM now they just get bot that can bot in every new patch.. so only WE NORMAL PLAYERS are fckt up with the patch
~LuckY~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 03:56 AM   #4
eyejeye

eyejeye Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
and how long do u think a botter need 2 be 70+? they make ninja 130-130 in 1 day.. so how long they need for lvl 70? and go back mining?

like 1 houre of bot? and then push the buttom for going mine! and woppa off they go.. and they same shit will be like it was befor so they didnt fix nothing they need 2 set a active anti bot system. like in other game's a PUNKBUSTER no one can cheat no more then cuz it scans your maps 1 wrong map and BAM now they just get bot that can bot in every new patch.. so only WE NORMAL PLAYERS are fckt up with the patch
^ This. Especially on classic servers. And what I noticed is that botters can enter mine even with lvl 20 account. So TQ failed with this idea all the way.
eyejeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 04:57 AM   #5

5157981 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

TQ keeps fk'n over legit players with their crazy ideas of preventing botters.

If they, TQ would only do what so many people have asked them to do for so so long. Go into the servers, go places where peeps bot and ban away. They, TQ refuses to do, they fail in so many ways.

Yet, people keep buying dbs. I bet most bulkers bot, therefore, TQ does nothing. Botters support TQ. TQ supports botters.
5157981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 05:10 AM   #6
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
It would take a while for them to bot all their miners to level 70. Which is why i said it prevents them, for the time being.
These mine botters have 20-25 characters logged in at any one time, all at level 1.. and they easily get jailed, but then it automatically makes them new ones.. So, if every day they had to bot 20-25 charas to level 70, they will soon stop and try and find other ways to cheat to make money.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 12:24 AM   #7
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5157981 View Post
TQ keeps fk'n over legit players with their crazy ideas of preventing botters.

If they, TQ would only do what so many people have asked them to do for so so long. Go into the servers, go places where peeps bot and ban away. They, TQ refuses to do, they fail in so many ways.

Yet, people keep buying dbs. I bet most bulkers bot, therefore, TQ does nothing. Botters support TQ. TQ supports botters.
=\ That, mate, is not true.

Nobody hates the botters than we do, we've asked and urged the techies to develop a high-level anti-bot program that helps to prevent using bot program in game.

I don't have data/stats which can tell how many bulkers also subscribe to the bot program, but I'm sure the most of you guys here do NOT.

This is not the problem only Conquer Online has to face, this is one tricky problem for all games out there, but that doesn't mean we don't wanna solve it. We're still thinking the best solution to it.
Old 2011-05-13, 01:59 AM   #8
Link

Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I have a question, what about the archer promote quest lvl 40?
And why not just increase the requirement lvl of the pickaxe instead of doing this?
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 02:10 AM   #9
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

It might help to keep away botters but it also keeps away honest players like myself lol. I went to mine today with my new mining character and he couldn't get in. Instead I had to go to PK jail to mine
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 02:16 AM   #10
Link

Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Check this http://www.xfire.com/video/4617fd/

A video of the mine botters in jail... ridiculous haha. And if you want to botjail them all, you need all the names.

Which takes ages to get offcourse and if you ask helpdesk to come online and check the places, offcourse helpdesk is unavailable then.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote