Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2012-07-01, 04:07 PM   #1
Macha
Senior Member
 
Macha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-27
Posts: 554
Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default -Damage drops

I get these drops all the time. Can you add them to your gear? If so, how exactly would I do that?
__________________
"Rule through the fear of force." -- Grand Moff Tarkin
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 04:27 PM   #2
User848818751
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-16
Posts: 64
User848818751 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
I get these drops all the time. Can you add them to your gear? If so, how exactly would I do that?
if you mean finding an item with -3 damage no you can not add this to your exsisting items.
__________________
TQed again as normal as always.
User848818751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 05:08 PM   #3
Macha
Senior Member
 
Macha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-27
Posts: 554
Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. And well, I guess that sucks! I'd have to create whole gears, and well ... with boycotting buying CPs, that could take a very long time. Thanks for the response.
__________________
"Rule through the fear of force." -- Grand Moff Tarkin
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 04:50 PM   #4
User848875373
Full Member
 
User848875373's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 142
User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. And well, I guess that sucks! I'd have to create whole gears, and well ... with boycotting buying CPs, that could take a very long time. Thanks for the response.
Thank you supporting the boycott I think the negatives from drops should at least count as long there is a +gems added to it. Lets say it only takes effect at +6. Just my opinion.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 09:02 PM   #5
Vixen69
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-14
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 118
Vixen69 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. And well, I guess that sucks! I'd have to create whole gears, and well ... with boycotting buying CPs, that could take a very long time. Thanks for the response.
You don't have to create new gears unless they're bound ones.I have an archer farm that I used specifically to bless my gears with the minus damage.After I got 1st rb any gears I had that were super 2 soc I put on the noobs for a blessed rb and gave my gears the minus 1 and used the tortoise gems from there to finish.If you hoard your refined gems like I do you can make your own super tortoise to use so really no cps needed.It does take a bit of time and patience to do
Vixen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 01:44 PM   #6
Macha
Senior Member
 
Macha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-27
Posts: 554
Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
Thank you supporting the boycott I think the negatives from drops should at least count as long there is a +gems added to it. Lets say it only takes effect at +6. Just my opinion.
I can totally agree with that one. +6 is too high, in my opinion -- way too high. I've only ever gotten one +6 stone before in the market, and with the mines gone who can afford them?

(Believe me, I want CPs badly, and it's difficult refraining myself going to GameStop LOL, but there's no way I'm buying any, not when botters are freely running around still and prices are way too high for the items I need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
You don't have to create new gears unless they're bound ones.I have an archer farm that I used specifically to bless my gears with the minus damage.After I got 1st rb any gears I had that were super 2 soc I put on the noobs for a blessed rb and gave my gears the minus 1 and used the tortoise gems from there to finish.If you hoard your refined gems like I do you can make your own super tortoise to use so really no cps needed.It does take a bit of time and patience to do
I only have one bound gear on my Trojan -- boots. Yes, I do hoard gems (Looks around whistling.), but I'm really not understanding you very well. It isn't how you explained it; it's me ... there's so much I still don't understand about the game. LOL

Let me ask you this, all my stuff I wear has -Damage to it, except my fan, but I see people with -Damage 7s, which is the maxed -Damage, correct? So, how would I go about obtaining full -7s?
__________________
"Rule through the fear of force." -- Grand Moff Tarkin
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 10:14 PM   #7
Vixen69
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-14
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 118
Vixen69 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Start with a -1 item - it takes 1 super tortoise gem to make it -3
3 more super tortoise gems to make it -5
and another 5 or 7(dont remember i didnt write it down) super tortoise gems to make it -7(max)

To make the super tortoise you need 15 refined ones and i think 1kk silver
to make the refined ones you need 1 of each of the following refined gems --dragon,phoenix,moon,violet,fury,kylin and rainbow....you will get 2 or 3 refined tortoise or a chance to get a super tortoise(which i havent gotten yet)

Gemcomposer does the gems and the wuxing oven does the blessed attributes

sometimes i buy the refined tortoise for 20cps in market..thats the max i go and the rest of the refined i wont pay more than 5 cps a piece depending on which ones im short of.And its cheaper to buy the 7 different refined than toroise cuz its like 35cps to make 2-3 tortoise
Vixen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 04:10 AM   #8
Macha
Senior Member
 
Macha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-27
Posts: 554
Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen69 View Post
Start with a -1 item - it takes 1 super tortoise gem to make it -3
3 more super tortoise gems to make it -5
and another 5 or 7(dont remember i didnt write it down) super tortoise gems to make it -7(max)

To make the super tortoise you need 15 refined ones and i think 1kk silver
to make the refined ones you need 1 of each of the following refined gems --dragon,phoenix,moon,violet,fury,kylin and rainbow....you will get 2 or 3 refined tortoise or a chance to get a super tortoise(which i havent gotten yet)

Gemcomposer does the gems and the wuxing oven does the blessed attributes

sometimes i buy the refined tortoise for 20cps in market..thats the max i go and the rest of the refined i wont pay more than 5 cps a piece depending on which ones im short of.And its cheaper to buy the 7 different refined than toroise cuz its like 35cps to make 2-3 tortoise
Aha! Now I totally understand what you're saying. LOL Thanks for breaking it down.

I could make a ton of refined Tortoise gems right now.

I'd need 2 sockets on everything, which I only have a few of. So, as long as there is, at least, one Tortoise gem it will add the -Damage, correct? Or do I need Tortoise gems in both sockets? And, could I put Tortoise gems in my fan and tower? I know you need specific gems for those two, that's why I'm asking.
__________________
"Rule through the fear of force." -- Grand Moff Tarkin
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 06:46 AM   #9
Vixen69
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-14
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 118
Vixen69 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
Aha! Now I totally understand what you're saying. LOL Thanks for breaking it down.

I could make a ton of refined Tortoise gems right now.

I'd need 2 sockets on everything, which I only have a few of. So, as long as there is, at least, one Tortoise gem it will add the -Damage, correct? Or do I need Tortoise gems in both sockets? And, could I put Tortoise gems in my fan and tower? I know you need specific gems for those two, that's why I'm asking.
when you do a blessed attribute you dont use sockets so keep your sdg's in your stuff :P

I made a mistake on who does it its the blessed greatmaster who sits next to the oven.Click on the npc and click "upgrade blessed attribute"
You'll get a window where you put your item in and the gem.WHen you put in the item, the number of empty slots that comes up is how many stg's you need
The only reason I use super 2 soc is there's no upgrading the item further except plussing...like a 1 soc would need the 2cd soc eventually
and yes the fan/tower can have the blessed attribute...Mine have the super gems in them and both have the -1 damage atm.I've been working on getting more tortoise
So if you have 1 soc and want to bless them further you can def do that.It takes the same stg's for either...Just remember it might be cheaper to buy a 2 soc than make one but thats another process you might want to check on to see if it would be worth it


I just looked at the guide its 5 super tortoise to upgrade from -5 to -7
Garments can be blessed but the way it reads the blessed attribute cannot be upgraded on garments and talismans so those would stay a -1 dam

Last edited by mdnitevixen; 2012-07-12 at 06:53 AM..
Vixen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 06:47 PM   #10
Macha
Senior Member
 
Macha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-27
Posts: 554
Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen69 View Post
when you do a blessed attribute you dont use sockets so keep your sdg's in your stuff :P

I made a mistake on who does it its the blessed greatmaster who sits next to the oven.Click on the npc and click "upgrade blessed attribute"
You'll get a window where you put your item in and the gem.WHen you put in the item, the number of empty slots that comes up is how many stg's you need
The only reason I use super 2 soc is there's no upgrading the item further except plussing...like a 1 soc would need the 2cd soc eventually
and yes the fan/tower can have the blessed attribute...Mine have the super gems in them and both have the -1 damage atm.I've been working on getting more tortoise
So if you have 1 soc and want to bless them further you can def do that.It takes the same stg's for either...Just remember it might be cheaper to buy a 2 soc than make one but thats another process you might want to check on to see if it would be worth it


I just looked at the guide its 5 super tortoise to upgrade from -5 to -7
Garments can be blessed but the way it reads the blessed attribute cannot be upgraded on garments and talismans so those would stay a -1 dam
Seriously, I SO appreciate you explaining this stuff to me! Very helpful indeed!

I know the Tower I bought a long time ago is a -3 Damage, but there isn't any on my Fan. I'll have to work on that one, I suppose.

Unfortunately, I'm boycotting buying TQ Point Cards right now, so there won't be any "big buys" for me in the near future (I could sell some of my old gear, but I inscribed everything for the new guild I'm in and my BP has suffered a bit from the move already.); I have to do everything the old-fashioned way -- a lot of hard work. lol
__________________
"Rule through the fear of force." -- Grand Moff Tarkin
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:49 AM.