Old 2011-05-03, 01:13 AM   #1
Kenneth

Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default :P My first sucess in game with a GM

yesterday I was lvling @ red devils and then for no reason i started getting insane lag spikes and network congestion messages.... so I figure what the hell ill go to AC at minis and hunt for awhile....

When I got down there i encountered a bunch of ninjas using FS proxy >.<
For the first time outa I duno how many times i've tried Help Desk was online ....

Was able to talk to a GM who was very professional and effecient....
Between Me and a friend that was helping me get names we got 11 ninjas botjailed....

I've said my fair shair about tq's customer service in the past few yrs but this makes up for it by all lolz.....

Just thought this was worth of posting =-)

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 09:08 AM   #2
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
yesterday I was lvling @ red devils and then for no reason i started getting insane lag spikes and network congestion messages.... so I figure what the hell ill go to AC at minis and hunt for awhile....

When I got down there i encountered a bunch of ninjas using FS proxy >.<
For the first time outa I duno how many times i've tried Help Desk was online ....

Was able to talk to a GM who was very professional and effecient....
Between Me and a friend that was helping me get names we got 11 ninjas botjailed....

I've said my fair shair about tq's customer service in the past few yrs but this makes up for it by all lolz.....

Just thought this was worth of posting =-)
Just wanna share my thoughts about GMs. I did have a great experience with my reports about some players/game issues and GMs had responded professionally and appropriately. I agree that many players had issues reported and complaints had been ignored mainly because this situations are brought by players to the GMs with lack of respect and proper approach. I have noticed a significant improvement about TQs customer service. If Gms are treated as a professional, Im sure they will respond the same too. I hope TQ will continue to improve the customer service so to allow a better BBB rating. Thanks for bringing this up bro )
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 09:11 AM   #3
User151212316
Rookie

User151212316 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
微笑

fk you leave my bot alone,,,I WILL BRING TQ DOWN...watch i will.il take your pretty little dog to

jk
User151212316 is offline   Reply With Quote