Old 2012-07-24, 04:26 PM   #1
RickFowler

RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default BEEN 2 YEARS TQ! CHECK THIS OUT!

This is the FIRST post of the botting generation, 2010 Cogenious was made and its been running ever since. Here is the creater of cogenious post NOTE the date......

08-26-2010, 22:47 #1
Trigorio
CoGenius Creator

Received Thanks: 468 CoGenius Bot - The long awaited.

Current Status: Fully Working

Information
CoGenius is fully functional on all supported regions.

The supported regions are:
US, Spanish, Arabic, Brazilian, French, Turkish, and the Facebook Conquer servers.

For more information, visit our site and forum [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Now since TQ did nothing about this bot, someone else took this bot and made it better.......and named it conquer a i, this this their page....

07-14-2011, 14:30 #1
InfamousNoone
ぼくは凶悪な

Received Thanks: 2,181 [BOT & PROXY] Conquer A.I. - The 2nd Generation COFarmer & JProxy

Visit us today at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] !

Now thats 2011, still no patch, and theirs 2 versions of the same kinda bot

12-03-2011, 22:29 #1
Nitroxide3

Received Thanks: 154 [CHROME] The EPIC Proxy/Bot - (Multiclient & Client Manager FREE!!)

Hi there,

For many months now, we, Cyanogen & Nitroxide have been working on a project called CHROME, this is designed to be the most functioning and simple bot ever available for Conquer Online, it's not just a project to us, it's our full time job and so we pay full attention in taking care of our customers. With over 20 years of programming experience in multiple languages we feel we can easily compete with the standard of Conquer Online bots.

6 months later this chrome arrived, so now TQ has not 1 old problem....they have 2 new problems. This game is unsupported, over looked, and poorly ran. If TQ only cared about their customers like the botters do. THE BOT MAKER says its a FULL time job, all 3 bots cost between $15-$30. The botters sell the dbs for $2 dbs each, everyone is making a living off this game except TQ, thats why these stupid patches come out so that the bulkers have to mail in more to stay on top, chi is the biggest money maker yet im sure. Notice how theres always a class thats OP(over powered)? ninja OP so everyone BUYS dbs to make a ninja, then TQ nerfs its.(lowers the power,comes out with a subclass to counter it) Trojan Herc OP then they nerfed it, Monk still kinda OP, and now Pirate is super OP. BUY dbs to make a pirate and i gaurentee 4 months from now its nerfed.
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 04:28 PM   #2
RickFowler

This only the ones i personally know about, lord knows theres 10 more.
Old 2012-07-24, 06:25 PM   #3
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

TQ pull your thumbs off your freakin asses and do something about this problem!!!
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 07:39 PM   #4
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

The first generation called I think BottersCO or something of the such was posted far before the COG post. You can look for it if you want, I don't remember the date...
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 10:18 PM   #5
Remix

Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

its too late, the damage is already done, i hope they fix bot issues but think about it, smart botters already made their winnings, players were making 5kcps and like 500kk daily for like months, before TQ noticed it and started to release patches, there are lots lots lots of players that are full +12, trust me, you could made full +12 gears in 4 months max, not even for the price of a bulk
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 05:05 AM   #6
RickFowler

yep +12 are eazy and common in the game now, what will be TQS fix? making items +able to +15. Have you realized we are on here chatting to ourself? NO moderator has logged on to this forum in a month. Theres 50 earlier versions of bots, but TQ did patch them, the earliest i know of that ALWAYS worked was scriptvessil.
Old 2012-07-25, 08:08 AM   #7
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

The way SV works is completely different from how the current generation of bots work. If I was TQ, I wouldn't bother fixing something like SV either because it's limited to cliented botting and it stays within the limits of what a normal person could do. It's hardly game damaging, but I see your point.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 03:26 PM   #8
RickFowler

I know in the past theres been many bots come and go, i call this the botting generation because they come and come. They havnt been fixed, theirs no Moderater posting on here, Help desk sends you to the instant "screw you im busy" crap. The ONLY THING different is the game updates, providing more ways to earn money. Yes script vessil was a nice friendly plvl bot, never crashed servers, wasnt clientless. TQ why dont you make a bot that lets us bot 3 noobs, wont crash your server, and its a pay for bot? That way u make the money, and i dont have to sit here and watch every damn eggy become +12, and fealing bad my $10,000 only got me +8s.
Old 2012-07-29, 10:55 PM   #9
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

I heard you, thanks for posting the link in another thread.

I've carefully read what you've posted above and thought about putting it in my report this Friday so they'll have a chance to take a look and discuss maybe.
Old 2012-08-05, 07:03 PM   #10
~DevilAngel~

~DevilAngel~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

id say stop patching or updating the damn game
fix this freaking botters problem once and for all
~DevilAngel~ is offline   Reply With Quote