Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2012-07-24, 01:01 PM   #1
JCeeeeeeee
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 11
JCeeeeeeee Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default What are Co's intentions?

I regular forums a comment was made that got my attention. I listened and was kinda shocked at what I heard. I blew it off as random rumor and it came up again within the game. So I ask. Is Co planning on phasing out 2.0 for their new game? If so, what happens to our accounts? And does anyone really know?
JCeeeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 02:14 PM   #2
Macha
Senior Member
 
Macha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-27
Posts: 554
Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCeeeeeeee View Post
I regular forums a comment was made that got my attention. I listened and was kinda shocked at what I heard. I blew it off as random rumor and it came up again within the game. So I ask. Is Co planning on phasing out 2.0 for their new game? If so, what happens to our accounts? And does anyone really know?
I have no idea, but they sure as hell better NOT make me pay to transfer to another server when it's their doing and if we have no choice in the matter.
__________________
"Rule through the fear of force." -- Grand Moff Tarkin
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 06:42 PM   #3
User848875373
Full Member
 
User848875373's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 142
User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCeeeeeeee View Post
I regular forums a comment was made that got my attention. I listened and was kinda shocked at what I heard. I blew it off as random rumor and it came up again within the game. So I ask. Is Co planning on phasing out 2.0 for their new game? If so, what happens to our accounts? And does anyone really know?
All I can say is they better fix CO 2.0. Their move to make 3.0 is another money making sceme. I refuse to make any account with CO 3.0.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 10:21 PM   #4
Remix
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 112
Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
All I can say is they better fix CO 2.0. Their move to make 3.0 is another money making sceme. I refuse to make any account with CO 3.0.
its a stupid idea to make a new account, the ideal or good thing to do is to transfer CO2 data to CO3 and make it work with the new technology, well i hope CO3 is done with resent technology, otherwise it will be an easy cracked game like CO2
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 05:01 AM   #5
RickFowler
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-05-23
Posts: 56
RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

They better NOT combine 2.0 with 3.0. I have many accounts i trade my tower and fan to. CO3 items are NOT tradeable. So do i gear up my monk,pure water,warrior, or what. If items become bound i will anly have ONE geared account. and must BUY 3 more towers and fans. CO3 is a fail, i will not PLAY CO3!
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 04:14 PM   #6
User848875373
Full Member
 
User848875373's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 142
User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFowler View Post
They better NOT combine 2.0 with 3.0. I have many accounts i trade my tower and fan to. CO3 items are NOT tradeable. So do i gear up my monk,pure water,warrior, or what. If items become bound i will anly have ONE geared account. and must BUY 3 more towers and fans. CO3 is a fail, i will not PLAY CO3!
LMAO untradedable gears means you have to make complete gears for each character . What does that tell you? When TQ nerfs the top character, players have to spend more money so to build another. $$,$$$.$$ for TQ. No thank you, I will not even give 3.0 a chance to be downloaded to my computer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix View Post
its a stupid idea to make a new account, the ideal or good thing to do is to transfer CO2 data to CO3 and make it work with the new technology, well i hope CO3 is done with resent technology, otherwise it will be an easy cracked game like CO2
Im sure 3.0 will be infested with botters in just a matter of time. Im not gonna waste my time with 3.0. Altho your idea would be great, TQ cannot even fix the present problem 2.0 have.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:29 AM.