Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-03-23, 02:36 PM   #1
Impulse~
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-18
Location: Deus Ex Machina
Posts: 559
Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Skill Team PK Tournament or Tao PK Tournament

I just watched three different servers, most of the teams that ended up in top 8, and top 4 were teams with at least 1 tao, TQ'd again.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 02:38 PM   #2
Lavi
Full Member
 
Lavi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Posts: 265
Lavi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User103037663 View Post
I just watched three different servers, most of the teams that ended up in top 8, and top 4 were teams with at least 1 tao, TQ'd again.
I thought I saw a water reviving someone lol, but it was probably a fluke
__________________
Blasphemy

Quote:
Me : What do you mean there's no Loner on unicorn?
Some top fire tao : There isn't, we're a big family. Nobody is a loner.

...I mean the player *Loner*
Lavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 02:40 PM   #3
Impulse~
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-18
Location: Deus Ex Machina
Posts: 559
Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavi View Post
I thought I saw a water reviving someone lol, but it was probably a fluke
Nope. Waters can rev in it. I didn't make it to the top 8 because I fought 3 teams of tao's in a row. Each of them with a fire and a pure water. Azure shield is so OP in it. Penetration should be completely taken out of it.

They said the + on gears maxes at 4. Then why do the full +12s still have 25k hp from having a +12 horse necky and lvl 5 intensification on headgear?

Edit: Don't forget the mass disconnect in the final match!

Last edited by Konker2020; 2011-03-23 at 02:46 PM..
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 02:49 PM   #4
Lavi
Full Member
 
Lavi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Posts: 265
Lavi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User103037663 View Post
Nope. Waters can rev in it. I didn't make it to the top 8 because I fought 3 teams of tao's in a row. Each of them with a fire and a pure water. Azure shield is so OP in it. Penetration should be completely taken out of it.

They said the + on gears maxes at 4. Then why do the full +12s still have 25k hp from having a +12 horse necky and lvl 5 intensification on headgear?

Edit: Don't forget the mass disconnect in the final match!
Lol it was mass?
__________________
Blasphemy

Quote:
Me : What do you mean there's no Loner on unicorn?
Some top fire tao : There isn't, we're a big family. Nobody is a loner.

...I mean the player *Loner*
Lavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 02:52 PM   #5
Impulse~
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-18
Location: Deus Ex Machina
Posts: 559
Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavi View Post
Lol it was mass?
2 of the 3 servers had everyone in the 130+ Tournaments disconnect at final match.

Edit: I'm sure there were a lot more on other servers too.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 02:57 PM   #6
theory
Junior Member
 
theory's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 82
theory Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

from what i was told, everyone was supposed to be lvl 120, just like the gear, but that wasnt true
__________________
Unicorn/Titan
Hollywood - 140 nin war arch
HarvesterOfPain - 140 pure monk
theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 02:58 PM   #7
Kaiichi
Full Member
 
Kaiichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Location: In pre-med school, WV
Posts: 443
Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

We were once again TQ's it's for top players only. If you aren't 140, you're screwed by those who are. Waters should NOT be able to rev in pkts. It's a PLAYER KILL tournament. Particularly this one. Everyone so close to the same BP that all a water has to do is run the entire time and keep their 140's revved. still saw ALOT of people get 1-hit with herc just because of the BP difference between a 130 and a 140. It's nothing to do with skill. For it to be true skill. the 130+ section (at the very least) should be capped at lvl 120, lvl 120 gear, lvl 120 attributes ON said gear, etc.
__________________
©~Kaiichi

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 02:59 PM   #8
Impulse~
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-18
Location: Deus Ex Machina
Posts: 559
Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theory View Post
from what i was told, everyone was supposed to be lvl 120, just like the gear, but that wasnt true
As far as I was aware it was supposed to be exactly like the Monk PK Tourney. Then again, look how that turned out. It's been postponed because of issues they couldn't and probably still can't figure out.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 03:06 PM   #9
Impulse~
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-18
Location: Deus Ex Machina
Posts: 559
Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
We were once again TQ's it's for top players only. If you aren't 140, you're screwed by those who are. Waters should NOT be able to rev in pkts. It's a PLAYER KILL tournament. Particularly this one. Everyone so close to the same BP that all a water has to do is run the entire time and keep their 140's revved. still saw ALOT of people get 1-hit with herc just because of the BP difference between a 130 and a 140. It's nothing to do with skill. For it to be true skill. the 130+ section (at the very least) should be capped at lvl 120, lvl 120 gear, lvl 120 attributes ON said gear, etc.
Nah, they maxed level at 137. But still.. What about the people who aren't 137? You lose BP for it. I was 244 when I should have been 246 because the BP calculation system is screwed, I have full super 2 socket with full super gems, that should have given me the equivalent to full super 1 socket +4 S(Gem) which would have added up to 239, at a level 130 account, include level, (137) is 246.

Because of that miscalculation I couldn't one hit my competition even though they were taos who have significantly lower defense.

However, they should upgrade/lower gear to the minimum level in every group, 130+ gets 130 gears, 100-119 gets 100 gears. Remove all refineries, and the HP boost from horse necky headgear and shield.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 03:58 PM   #10
Kaiichi
Full Member
 
Kaiichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Location: In pre-med school, WV
Posts: 443
Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User103037663 View Post
Nah, they maxed level at 137. But still.. What about the people who aren't 137? You lose BP for it. I was 244 when I should have been 246 because the BP calculation system is screwed, I have full super 2 socket with full super gems, that should have given me the equivalent to full super 1 socket +4 S(Gem) which would have added up to 239, at a level 130 account, include level, (137) is 246.

Because of that miscalculation I couldn't one hit my competition even though they were taos who have significantly lower defense.

However, they should upgrade/lower gear to the minimum level in every group, 130+ gets 130 gears, 100-119 gets 100 gears. Remove all refineries, and the HP boost from horse necky headgear and shield.
Incorrect. I'm level 138, and the 140's on here were exactly 2 BP higher than me
__________________
©~Kaiichi

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:53 AM.