Old 2012-04-20, 07:29 AM   #1
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default Some ideas about the event "Treasure in the Blue"

Okay, this is different from the topic on the regular forum, but I just wanna discuss it with you guys and see how many of you would like this idea to be implemented.

Here is the idea we'd like you to think over, and it's all about the event "Treasure in the Blue", but if you have some to say concerning other matters, just throw them in.

If there will be a single server for VIP players only to log on and have fun with each other playing this event "Treasure in the Blue", are you willing to pay to play? Only a small portion of CPs will be charged.

Besides, it's easier to know who exploits the system and uses bots, if they get caught, then punishment will be severe.

What do you guys think about it?
Old 2012-04-21, 03:33 AM   #2

5117230 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I have a few problem with it, the prizes you are offering are to good, lotto tickets would be a very bad idea, if botters find away in there servers will be flooded with +8 items, also Jade Hare, Celestial Bird and Green Eyed Beast, even if these are bound would take away the rareness of these items (bad idea), i understand your idea that if u get killed u drop all items that u have collected, but TOP 20 players will just group up to exploit the system like they do with banshee
5117230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 03:39 AM   #3

5117230 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Oh and yes i would pay for a V.I.P server
5117230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 05:25 AM   #4
User42843085

User42843085 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

If it's a different server, do the prizes and rewards collected on the other server coincide with your main server? Meaning do they show up and what not back on your main server?

Or is this just to "have fun"
User42843085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 10:28 AM   #5
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

question
how much cps will be charged?
its like server tranfer or just certain period?
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 11:56 PM   #6
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post
I have a few problem with it, the prizes you are offering are to good, lotto tickets would be a very bad idea, if botters find away in there servers will be flooded with +8 items, also Jade Hare, Celestial Bird and Green Eyed Beast, even if these are bound would take away the rareness of these items (bad idea), i understand your idea that if u get killed u drop all items that u have collected, but TOP 20 players will just group up to exploit the system like they do with banshee
I understand your concern over these matters, but if the channel/server is provided for the VIPs only, then I think the cost will go up for the botters, and the server will be easily monitored cause you'll have to pay and have fun with the players.

For the part of the prizes, Lottery Tickets can still be considered, and Jade Hare, Celestial Bird and Green Eyed Beast, oh yeah, they're attractive but not that easy to get.

The idea is based on the fairness of the gameplay, and if we can sustain it, I think it won't be exploited, but the concern is still there though.
Old 2012-04-23, 12:06 AM   #7
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
question
how much cps will be charged?
its like server tranfer or just certain period?
Not sure exactly how much it will be charged to you guys.

I may say it wouldn't be as much as the sever transfer costs.
Old 2012-04-23, 12:08 AM   #8
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by User42843085 View Post
If it's a different server, do the prizes and rewards collected on the other server coincide with your main server? Meaning do they show up and what not back on your main server?

Or is this just to "have fun"
It's not just for fun. =) Though I did mention having fun there, it didn't quite go down like that.

What you paid for getting into the server will be accumulated for the prizes you'll get, the more people come inside, the better prize you will possibly get.

Also, the rewards/prizes you gain can be taken BACK to your server, that's a sure thing.

What's more, during that period of time, I believe your character cannot do anything on the main server, more like a "transfer" but just for a short period of time.
Old 2012-04-23, 04:06 AM   #9
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Not sure exactly how much it will be charged to you guys.

I may say it wouldn't be as much as the sever transfer costs.
but time period? how long we will be able to hang out there?
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 09:10 PM   #10
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Okay, this is different from the topic on the regular forum, but I just wanna discuss it with you guys and see how many of you would like this idea to be implemented.

Here is the idea we'd like you to think over, and it's all about the event "Treasure in the Blue", but if you have some to say concerning other matters, just throw them in.

If there will be a single server for VIP players only to log on and have fun with each other playing this event "Treasure in the Blue", are you willing to pay to play? Only a small portion of CPs will be charged.

Besides, it's easier to know who exploits the system and uses bots, if they get caught, then punishment will be severe.

What do you guys think about it?
For a single quest I don't think I would pay...On the other hand if you make a VIP server I may be willing to pay for that if it means we would have dedicated staff we can go talk to 24/7 and other features.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote