View Poll Results: Will you step inside and take challenge to others?
Yes, sure I will cause it sounds intriguing and fun! 5 45.45%
No, I'll consider the consequence and step away. 5 45.45%
Whatever, I don't care much about this event. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-04-16, 05:59 AM   #1
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default Treasure in the Blue – Bloody Loot: Let the Inner Devil Take Over

Just like the title says, a whole new land will be broungt to life and a whole new treasure hunting will be underway!

More details can be read here!

After reading the news on the official site, how would you like it if it's updated into the game in just a few days?

Dare you step inside with the hard-earned equipment you have or just armor your character with pieces of bound equipment?

Throw your thoughts out there and we want you guys to voice your opinion here!
Old 2012-04-16, 06:02 AM   #2
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

All suggestions and advices are welcome here! Do not hesitate to let us know what you think about this!
Old 2012-04-16, 08:54 AM   #3
Cori

Cori Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

The info isnt very clear, or maybe im just not wanting to believe what it said.. am I reading it correctly that we can lose our gears we are wearing in this area? I for one will NOT be going anywhere were I can lose my +8-12 gears. Why would TQ make an area we wont go into ? I guess I could use my back up gears and go, but it also says you can lose all your silver as well , is this the stuff in the bank or is it just back to gold on you dropping? Will we be able to buy back our gears if we lose them like when going red and it getting confiscated or will it just belong to the person who killed us ?
Cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 08:57 AM   #4
Cori

Let me say I LOVE new areas, and I LOVE this game inpart because it is an ever changing living game, I am super excited about all the rest of this new area, wanted to be sure and say that!!! I reread my last post and realized I forgot to mention how excited i am for a new area, other then that little concern about my gears...
Old 2012-04-16, 09:45 AM   #5
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cori View Post
The info isnt very clear, or maybe im just not wanting to believe what it said.. am I reading it correctly that we can lose our gears we are wearing in this area? I for one will NOT be going anywhere were I can lose my +8-12 gears. Why would TQ make an area we wont go into ? I guess I could use my back up gears and go, but it also says you can lose all your silver as well , is this the stuff in the bank or is it just back to gold on you dropping? Will we be able to buy back our gears if we lose them like when going red and it getting confiscated or will it just belong to the person who killed us ?
If it does (red name -> gear drops) that's fantastic, it means that there's an actual "risk" now in going red/black in this zone. It adds a "thrill" back to the game. The prices to redeem equipment is a joke, there's practically no penalty.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 10:46 AM   #6
Cori

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
If it does (red name -> gear drops) that's fantastic, it means that there's an actual "risk" now in going red/black in this zone. It adds a "thrill" back to the game. The prices to redeem equipment is a joke, there's practically no penalty.
there are no PK points in this area, no way to go red, From what I can tell , from the announcment , it appears you will lose gears for dieing Not for pking...
Old 2012-04-16, 01:31 PM   #7
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Sounds like just another way for max bp players to make more money leaving the others behind.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 02:43 PM   #8
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cori View Post
there are no PK points in this area, no way to go red, From what I can tell , from the announcment , it appears you will lose gears for dieing Not for pking...
Oh, well in that case,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Sounds like just another way for max bp players to make more money leaving the others behind.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 03:34 PM   #9
Cori

SO my hubby and I were talking and he said he would buy store crap to go there then. He is so smart this is why I married him, so if its lose eq , we should all wear store stuff and go kill , maybe invest in a few plus 3 stones, or use saved bound EQ I have tons of that stuff
Old 2012-04-16, 05:08 PM   #10
GodsDarkMoon

GodsDarkMoon Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Just buy the bound cp gears they're selling in shopping mall if you plan to go there. Since they're bound they cost like 50cps to get back only.
GodsDarkMoon is offline   Reply With Quote