Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2012-03-18, 10:14 PM   #1
Mulli
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2012-01-08
Posts: 6
Mulli Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Whats happening to this game ?

1 : Boots swarming servers.

I play in server Celebrities Fury/Ryee, we encounter same problems as i see aparently all servers experience. Before TQ removed mines and secondary maps – miner boots filled dessert city mine totally up – at a point i finally managed to get a hold on TQ online support – and told the worker mine was flooded with miner boots – the respons was can you give me names on the boots – so i ran around writing names down – almost all names had a lot off dots and stuff in name – after writing 10 to 20 names to the TQ worker i got a respons again – there aint any chars by the names you gave me, logged into this server – can you take SS off them to me – around again taking SS after 8 SS i got a respons from the TQ worker its enough we will deal with it.

Next day i went to dessert mine again same stuff, filled with miner boots still.

I assumed all the boots running in server was the reason for the huge lag aparently all servers also experience, and has had for at least 3 to 4 months.

But when secondary maps and most mines was removed – the lag hasn’t dropped here in server.

2: TQ online support.

Is it just me or do TQ workers at online support, put chars on a blacklist and simply ignore calls here.
To test it out i tried 20 calls to online support with my own name – each time a TQ worker entered the room started typing left – a little later another TQ worker in room started typing left and boom the automatically generated msg popped up and boom thats that – 20 times straight.
Then i tried a friends name and his e-mail on it at the 21 th attempt boom 5 sec later i had a tq worker answering my call WTF ?.
Again the last 2 days i ran into a huge problem in game – called TQ online support around 55 times on 3 different names and email adresses – at all time 1 to 3 came started writing and boom left the room – only 1 time a tq worker came in the chat room and wrote Hi what can i help you with – i stated explaining my problem – result the TQ worker left the room without writing anything else.

I don’t think i demand to much here, just a little politeness from TQ and the decency to answer calls from customers.

3: Lag in servers.

Again after what i see and hear around all servers suffer from a horrible lag – especially during events.

Here in server it’s especially bad just before team PK – problems start around 20 to 30 min before team PK starts – ping on most jump to 100k or more – during that a lot get dc ed – and logging in again, to compete is almost impossible – log in screen freeze totally with different msg comming up.
Worst week here was around 3 weeks ago i would say around 80 to 90 pct on all chars online dc ed – and only a few managed to relog before team PK started, i really hope this is sorted out, but again i keep seeing in forum, nothing is done to improve the game running smoothness.

4: Whats up with events lol.

Last weekend i found a npc in twincity – hadn’t checked home cite – but i talked to the npc and what did i get from him, a christmas stocking to collect gold coins in – eh wasn’t that one christmas related , in my book christmas ain’t related to the 03/10/2012 but related to around the 12/24/2012 or 2011 atm.

5: TQ new boot catcher programs.

Under issue 1 i wrote on miner boots – but a program that set ½ the server in bj at login eh – i logged that day after it had happend – i couden’t understand why market was almost empty – it is empty i admit in this server – but never seen market so empty before – except right after maintenence, amazing lol on login another owner on our chars was online – he told me we had 2 chars bj from this – most amazing is those chars we only use to login at, to check our mains ain’t online to prevent over logging, they were released without problems lol – but i guess an excuse would be in order here from TQ – has any seen a excuse from TQ i still search for it J.

6: Rendering in 3d instead of 2d improvement that comes soon.

Eh if it’s impossible to have a 2d program running smoothly – how will a 3d program run on this game – just a thought.
__________________
Owners of chars Jason Mulligan - John Jenkins - Jan Bo Nielsen.

MichaelPola 130 - 130 - 140 pure monk

noitsnot 130 - 130 - 138 pure water

Kano 130 - 130 - 129 water - warrior - trojan

yesitis 130 - 130 -130 pure warrior

Playing on Celebrities Fury/Ryee
Mulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 03:45 AM   #2
Starskill
Junior Member
 
Starskill's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-25
Posts: 40
Starskill Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

i know what your saying

it used to be fun before they release the ninja class and BP and tower and fan

and TQ staff chat where so helpfull !

the rate this game is going i think it will be gone soon

Last edited by xshell; 2012-03-21 at 03:49 AM..
Starskill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 06:49 AM   #3
Snikersons
Senior Member
 
Snikersons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-02-14
Location: Latvia
Posts: 816
Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

botters big problem thats on every server
about that gms ask about botters name its enough just to say 1name and all botters will get banned couse they can see how many accounts are running per 1ip
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 02:16 PM   #4
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator
 
Dark~Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-25
Posts: 908
Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early
Default

Actually, Mephisto specifically said that the client wouldn't be updating to 3d. I know you made other points but I just wanted to clear that one up.
__________________
Colossus 125 - 130 - 136
Trojan - Trojan - Trojan
Finally returned to Trojan after taking a year off to be Warrior...

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!


Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 02:45 PM   #5
User701685606
Junior Member
 
User701685606's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-02-10
Location: England
Posts: 57
User701685606 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

TQ FAIL! STOP YOUR DONATIONS! simple.. dont fund them then they may lisen been trying to get this point across far to much recently... i aint give them shit and this is the VIP forum we are the ones that say what goes where the costumers always right! stop paying em! till i get what i want i aint doing nothing for them, they will soon notice a loss when the hole VIP's start to stand back...
__________________
^Midnight^ Storm
TankingPanda Storm

I Eat Bots for Breakfast!

Nathan<3Katie
User701685606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 09:32 PM   #6
Remix
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 112
Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

i only care about lag fix, other bothers too, but i remember months ago, same botters, more or less same botting population, but the game was playable, now with all this attempts to stop bots with TQs updates, only make server laggier,
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 06:06 AM   #7
User848875373
Full Member
 
User848875373's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 142
User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User701685606 View Post
TQ FAIL! STOP YOUR DONATIONS! simple.. dont fund them then they may lisen been trying to get this point across far to much recently... i aint give them shit and this is the VIP forum we are the ones that say what goes where the costumers always right! stop paying em! till i get what i want i aint doing nothing for them, they will soon notice a loss when the hole VIP's start to stand back...
ALL VIP MEMBERS!!! Stand united!!! Buying TQ points is like paying a premium for a used clothes that doesnt fit. Dollars that are dumped in this game is worth nothing. At this point, our pleas, concerns and complaints had been given a deaf ears. Been playing here over 2 years now and I have spent at least a bulk a month. All I see is this game deteriorating like a corps. TQ makes it look like they are doing something for our benefits like adding a new class and features that will generate them more money. This type of business strategy does not work in many part of this world. Many good paying members had already packed their bags and headed somewhere where their money is worth something at least. Zero dollars for TQ from me and I will stay here till TQ makes the changes and or see this game go down in flames.

To the mods in this forum. We VIP members are not stupid. We all know that our threads are being read and possibly brought up to TQ's attention. We also know that you can channel our messages to the higher ups. Please do your job and let TQ know. We are not going anywhere and will wait for them to improve this game but will not spend and fund them till they do something.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 07:33 PM   #8
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator
 
Dark~Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-25
Posts: 908
Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
ALL VIP MEMBERS!!! Stand united!!! Buying TQ points is like paying a premium for a used clothes that doesnt fit. Dollars that are dumped in this game is worth nothing. At this point, our pleas, concerns and complaints had been given a deaf ears. Been playing here over 2 years now and I have spent at least a bulk a month. All I see is this game deteriorating like a corps. TQ makes it look like they are doing something for our benefits like adding a new class and features that will generate them more money. This type of business strategy does not work in many part of this world. Many good paying members had already packed their bags and headed somewhere where their money is worth something at least. Zero dollars for TQ from me and I will stay here till TQ makes the changes and or see this game go down in flames.

To the mods in this forum. We VIP members are not stupid. We all know that our threads are being read and possibly brought up to TQ's attention. We also know that you can channel our messages to the higher ups. Please do your job and let TQ know. We are not going anywhere and will wait for them to improve this game but will not spend and fund them till they do something.
Dude. there are two "mods". Myself, and Mephisto. That is it. I do not work for TQ, my job is just to make sure you guys don't get too out of line. That is all "my job" is, and I don't need you to tell me what my job is.

How many players do you reckon from these forums will actually boycott TQ? Maybe 10%? Now how many people on these forums do you think represent paying players? Maybe 1% Max. So if you're lucky, you'll stop 0.1% of purchases. Good luck with that.
__________________
Colossus 125 - 130 - 136
Trojan - Trojan - Trojan
Finally returned to Trojan after taking a year off to be Warrior...

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!


Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 01:33 AM   #9
~*ThatGuy*~
Full Member
 
~*ThatGuy*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-05-04
Location: There is no place like 127.0.0.1
Posts: 103
~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulli View Post
1 : Boots swarming servers.

I play in server Celebrities Fury/Ryee, we encounter same problems as i see aparently all servers experience. Before TQ removed mines and secondary maps – miner boots filled dessert city mine totally up – at a point i finally managed to get a hold on TQ online support – and told the worker mine was flooded with miner boots – the respons was can you give me names on the boots – so i ran around writing names down – almost all names had a lot off dots and stuff in name – after writing 10 to 20 names to the TQ worker i got a respons again – there aint any chars by the names you gave me, logged into this server – can you take SS off them to me – around again taking SS after 8 SS i got a respons from the TQ worker its enough we will deal with it.

Next day i went to dessert mine again same stuff, filled with miner boots still.

I assumed all the boots running in server was the reason for the huge lag aparently all servers also experience, and has had for at least 3 to 4 months.

But when secondary maps and most mines was removed – the lag hasn’t dropped here in server.

2: TQ online support.

Is it just me or do TQ workers at online support, put chars on a blacklist and simply ignore calls here.
To test it out i tried 20 calls to online support with my own name – each time a TQ worker entered the room started typing left – a little later another TQ worker in room started typing left and boom the automatically generated msg popped up and boom thats that – 20 times straight.
Then i tried a friends name and his e-mail on it at the 21 th attempt boom 5 sec later i had a tq worker answering my call WTF ?.
Again the last 2 days i ran into a huge problem in game – called TQ online support around 55 times on 3 different names and email adresses – at all time 1 to 3 came started writing and boom left the room – only 1 time a tq worker came in the chat room and wrote Hi what can i help you with – i stated explaining my problem – result the TQ worker left the room without writing anything else.

I don’t think i demand to much here, just a little politeness from TQ and the decency to answer calls from customers.

3: Lag in servers.

Again after what i see and hear around all servers suffer from a horrible lag – especially during events.

Here in server it’s especially bad just before team PK – problems start around 20 to 30 min before team PK starts – ping on most jump to 100k or more – during that a lot get dc ed – and logging in again, to compete is almost impossible – log in screen freeze totally with different msg comming up.
Worst week here was around 3 weeks ago i would say around 80 to 90 pct on all chars online dc ed – and only a few managed to relog before team PK started, i really hope this is sorted out, but again i keep seeing in forum, nothing is done to improve the game running smoothness.

4: Whats up with events lol.

Last weekend i found a npc in twincity – hadn’t checked home cite – but i talked to the npc and what did i get from him, a christmas stocking to collect gold coins in – eh wasn’t that one christmas related , in my book christmas ain’t related to the 03/10/2012 but related to around the 12/24/2012 or 2011 atm.

5: TQ new boot catcher programs.

Under issue 1 i wrote on miner boots – but a program that set ½ the server in bj at login eh – i logged that day after it had happend – i couden’t understand why market was almost empty – it is empty i admit in this server – but never seen market so empty before – except right after maintenence, amazing lol on login another owner on our chars was online – he told me we had 2 chars bj from this – most amazing is those chars we only use to login at, to check our mains ain’t online to prevent over logging, they were released without problems lol – but i guess an excuse would be in order here from TQ – has any seen a excuse from TQ i still search for it J.

6: Rendering in 3d instead of 2d improvement that comes soon.

Eh if it’s impossible to have a 2d program running smoothly – how will a 3d program run on this game – just a thought.
I know the feeling because it has happened to me too. What I do is simply copy the name off the client to get it exactly. Don’t write it down ctrl c to copy ctrl v to paste if mouse does not let u and you only need to get 2 names tops that’s more than enough to catch all of them. The main issue here is that they use "VIPs" virtual internet providers so its hard to catch their "main chars" to permanently stop them.
How do I know? I’ve done a lot of research to find a possible solution cause it’s a pain getting dcded during tourneys.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 12:08 PM   #10
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulli View Post
1 : Boots swarming servers.

I play in server Celebrities Fury/Ryee, we encounter same problems as i see aparently all servers experience. Before TQ removed mines and secondary maps – miner boots filled dessert city mine totally up – at a point i finally managed to get a hold on TQ online support – and told the worker mine was flooded with miner boots – the respons was can you give me names on the boots – so i ran around writing names down – almost all names had a lot off dots and stuff in name – after writing 10 to 20 names to the TQ worker i got a respons again – there aint any chars by the names you gave me, logged into this server – can you take SS off them to me – around again taking SS after 8 SS i got a respons from the TQ worker its enough we will deal with it.

Next day i went to dessert mine again same stuff, filled with miner boots still.

I assumed all the boots running in server was the reason for the huge lag aparently all servers also experience, and has had for at least 3 to 4 months.

But when secondary maps and most mines was removed – the lag hasn’t dropped here in server.

2: TQ online support.

Is it just me or do TQ workers at online support, put chars on a blacklist and simply ignore calls here.
To test it out i tried 20 calls to online support with my own name – each time a TQ worker entered the room started typing left – a little later another TQ worker in room started typing left and boom the automatically generated msg popped up and boom thats that – 20 times straight.
Then i tried a friends name and his e-mail on it at the 21 th attempt boom 5 sec later i had a tq worker answering my call WTF ?.
Again the last 2 days i ran into a huge problem in game – called TQ online support around 55 times on 3 different names and email adresses – at all time 1 to 3 came started writing and boom left the room – only 1 time a tq worker came in the chat room and wrote Hi what can i help you with – i stated explaining my problem – result the TQ worker left the room without writing anything else.

I don’t think i demand to much here, just a little politeness from TQ and the decency to answer calls from customers.

3: Lag in servers.

Again after what i see and hear around all servers suffer from a horrible lag – especially during events.

Here in server it’s especially bad just before team PK – problems start around 20 to 30 min before team PK starts – ping on most jump to 100k or more – during that a lot get dc ed – and logging in again, to compete is almost impossible – log in screen freeze totally with different msg comming up.
Worst week here was around 3 weeks ago i would say around 80 to 90 pct on all chars online dc ed – and only a few managed to relog before team PK started, i really hope this is sorted out, but again i keep seeing in forum, nothing is done to improve the game running smoothness.

4: Whats up with events lol.

Last weekend i found a npc in twincity – hadn’t checked home cite – but i talked to the npc and what did i get from him, a christmas stocking to collect gold coins in – eh wasn’t that one christmas related , in my book christmas ain’t related to the 03/10/2012 but related to around the 12/24/2012 or 2011 atm.

5: TQ new boot catcher programs.

Under issue 1 i wrote on miner boots – but a program that set ½ the server in bj at login eh – i logged that day after it had happend – i couden’t understand why market was almost empty – it is empty i admit in this server – but never seen market so empty before – except right after maintenence, amazing lol on login another owner on our chars was online – he told me we had 2 chars bj from this – most amazing is those chars we only use to login at, to check our mains ain’t online to prevent over logging, they were released without problems lol – but i guess an excuse would be in order here from TQ – has any seen a excuse from TQ i still search for it J.

6: Rendering in 3d instead of 2d improvement that comes soon.

Eh if it’s impossible to have a 2d program running smoothly – how will a 3d program run on this game – just a thought.
Once upon a time, CO was a good game.
THE END.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 PM.