Old 2012-03-08, 10:43 PM   #1
Danzig
Rookie

Danzig Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
警告 help desk

ok i went to help desk to get some help sit there for 20 mins and seen vivain typeing and other they send me a auto msg to try again later funny thing is when i threaten to stop payment on 2 bulk packs i had 3 ppl from help desk in the chat in a flash sad to say but i think im done with buying bulk packs cant get help even when u buy now hmmm
Danzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 11:50 PM   #2
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
ok i went to help desk to get some help sit there for 20 mins and seen vivain typeing and other they send me a auto msg to try again later funny thing is when i threaten to stop payment on 2 bulk packs i had 3 ppl from help desk in the chat in a flash sad to say but i think im done with buying bulk packs cant get help even when u buy now hmmm
Well, can you tell me what moniker you used to call for help at Help Desk?

And actually you can't blame this on them for what appeared to be a threat for not buying any bulk packs.

You can put it this way, you're a VIP for this game, but when you call, you don't get the same treatment you think you should get, then all of a sudden, you say "I will not make a purchase no more" to try to draw attention from the busy GMs at Help Desk, and they see you as a VIP so they accept the call, what's wrong then? Then you think they just don't help ordinary people.

Right? The only reason you can see they're typing because they're in the conversation with someone else who needs their help on other things.
Old 2012-03-09, 01:26 AM   #3
Danzig
Rookie

i was useing firefox and i threaten but i made it more than a threat i did stop the payments this happens all the time when i got baned 2 weeks ago in offline tg for botting if i was botting how could i bot in offline tg when i wasnt even on not trying to sound like a but but just sick of getting treated like crap cant hardly play any more cause of lag then getting called a ball face liar saying our anti bot program is never wrong after i spent all the money i did on this game they call me a liar to my face why shouldnt i be upset how would you feel if they called u a lair to ur face

Last edited by ragewar; 2012-03-09 at 02:29 AM.. Reason: incomplete rant
Old 2012-03-09, 01:54 AM   #4
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
if i see no1 replays for 5mins im closing window and again opening it its a call if they have something that they cannot answer than they probobly will forget couse they are only humans not robots that can do multiple jobs per sec so simple suggestion if silance w8 for 5mins close helpdesk and log back its lika a phone sometimes have to call for few times just to hear you but ofcorse there should be respect from gms for example when i see in that GM York accepting my call i exit asap
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 01:56 AM   #5
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
i was useing firefox and i didnt threaten i did stop the payments this happens all the time when i got baned 2 weeks ago in offline tg for botting if i was botting how could i bot in offline tg when i wasnt even on not trying to sound like a but but just sick of getting treated like crap cant hardly play any more cause of lag then getting called a ball face liar saying our anti bot program is never wrong after i spent all the money i did on this game they call me a liar to my face why shouldnt i be upset
for this ur right happened with me 2times and with multiple accounts and lag rate is horroble and i dont feel privilegies for loging in server
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 02:34 AM   #6
Danzig
Rookie

很差

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=728266

taken from the non vip forums
Banned Incorrectly?
Please contact co@netdragon.com or visit Help Desk at http://account.91.com/common/helpdesk.html.

DO NOT post a new thread about it. You WILL be banned from the forums as well.

If you were incorrectly banned and follow the paths above, you will be unbanned.

It's that simple.

Refer any questions to any of the mods via PM, do not make a thread about it.

PM thehempknight if you have any questions concerning Bans/botjail of your characters in extreme cases.

Thanks for your time.

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
if anyone wants to bulk to me, I'll be more than happy to accept check, money order, western union, or wire transfers. Don't expect any DBs though. Just my eternal blessing.
Last edited by trunks006; 03-06-2012 at 04:02.

guess i will get baned for complaining now
Old 2012-03-09, 03:56 AM   #7
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Well, can you tell me what moniker you used to call for help at Help Desk?

And actually you can't blame this on them for what appeared to be a threat for not buying any bulk packs.

You can put it this way, you're a VIP for this game, but when you call, you don't get the same treatment you think you should get, then all of a sudden, you say "I will not make a purchase no more" to try to draw attention from the busy GMs at Help Desk, and they see you as a VIP so they accept the call, what's wrong then? Then you think they just don't help ordinary people.

Right? The only reason you can see they're typing because they're in the conversation with someone else who needs their help on other things.
I think a readjustment of help desk would benefit all. For example, if you don't get connected straight away it would say something like "You are 10th in the queue, thank you for waiting." and this would refresh every minute or so to keep you updated on how many people are ahead of you.

A queue system would be a lot fairer than the GMs at help desk picking out the issues they think are most important.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 04:48 AM   #8
IKillAll

Location: Somewhere in a hole digging my way to the center of the Earth
IKillAll Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I think a readjustment of help desk would benefit all. For example, if you don't get connected straight away it would say something like "You are 10th in the queue, thank you for waiting." and this would refresh every minute or so to keep you updated on how many people are ahead of you.

A queue system would be a lot fairer than the GMs at help desk picking out the issues they think are most important.
that would actually be great, since i hear most people just spam in there questions until they get someone to answer them.

+12 Warrior Headband(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+7 Necklace(Perm P6)-5
+12 Spear(Perm P6)-5
+12 Warrior Armor(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+12 Shield(Perm P6)-5
+7 Boots(Perm P6)-7
+7 Heavy Ring(Perm P6)-5
+7 Steed(Frostbite)
+7 Fan-1
+7 Tower-1
+7 Crop
Roaring Chow-1

New Server, New Life
IKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 04:59 AM   #9
Danzig
Rookie

good ideal matt and if they are so back logged why not have some volunteers that can help with issue that dont have to do with account info maybe like for game info or problems with basic help and if it requires a gm then forward the call to a gm for account based problems

Last edited by ragewar; 2012-03-09 at 12:05 PM..
Old 2012-03-09, 07:58 AM   #10
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
good ideal matt and if they are so back logged why not have some volunteers that can help with issue that dont have to with account info maybe like for game info or problems with basic help and if it require a gm forward the call to a gm for account based problems
Yes. 2 help desks would be great. A player based one that can help with in game issues, such as where to start a certain quest, or how to make your own guild/clan, that sort of thing

and then have an account based help desk which can be used for more serious issues to do with your account, or reporting botters, etc.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote