Old 2012-02-11, 02:22 AM   #1
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
不错 National Flag by names in game...

Just saw this poll and answered it in my opinion and would like to bring it up here.

I think this would be a wonderful additive to the game. It makes it easier for us to know who is from our countries and therefore can be spoken to much easier. I get very annoyed when someone messages me in different languages and no matter how many times I tell them I speak only English they keep trying to talk to me. Maybe when someone sees the American Flag by my name they will realise hey this guys American he probably only speaks Enlgish (which is usually the case with us...though I can speak some other languages partially my main language and the only one I am truly fluent with is English).

So far the votes are up for it...hopefully this is something we can see added to the game soon.

What y'all think?
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 02:26 AM   #2
0.o

0.o Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

yeah I like the idea too.
I added in my survey that if they can do that, it should be too hard to also list for each server how many players of your country are on it so you can find a server with a decent number of your fellow country men before you create a character & start playing.
Old 2012-02-11, 02:33 AM   #3
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.o View Post
yeah I like the idea too.
I added in my survey that if they can do that, it should be too hard to also list for each server how many players of your country are on it so you can find a server with a decent number of your fellow country men before you create a character & start playing.
^ Thats a good idea. Had this been implemented I would have neverblindly joined a euro server lol.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2012-02-11, 03:32 AM   #4
RedDragon123

RedDragon123 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Just saw this poll and answered it in my opinion and would like to bring it up here.

I think this would be a wonderful additive to the game. It makes it easier for us to know who is from our countries and therefore can be spoken to much easier. I get very annoyed when someone messages me in different languages and no matter how many times I tell them I speak only English they keep trying to talk to me. Maybe when someone sees the American Flag by my name they will realise hey this guys American he probably only speaks Enlgish (which is usually the case with us...though I can speak some other languages partially my main language and the only one I am truly fluent with is English).

So far the votes are up for it...hopefully this is something we can see added to the game soon.

What y'all think?
Wondering how much cps or $$$ u get paid monthly for ass kissing TQ in the butthole
RedDragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 09:35 AM   #5
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon123 View Post
Wondering how much cps or $$$ u get paid monthly for ass kissing TQ in the butthole
LMAO...I get paid nothing and I truly like this idea. I'm here by free will not a moderator or nothing...just a player. Wow how ignorant can you truly be???
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2012-02-11, 12:17 PM   #6
User877868377

User877868377 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Glad you guys like this idea.

I would like them to fix things before adding new useless crap like flags.

Lets address the "You can't jump this far"..... or the "Item is to far away" when you are standing right on top of it.

They have somehow changed the rate at which items around you become "seen", "visible", or "available". Sometimes, even though I can see monsters, I must wait 3 seconds before I can hit them. Otherwise I just stand there and swing into the wind.

But you guys must be in love with TQ and their never ending stream of "Well, we can't fix it, so lets add something new and shiny, and the dumb kids will forget"

Glad it's working with you folks.
User877868377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 01:17 PM   #7
nostorA

nostorA Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post

I think this would be a wonderful additive to the game. It makes it easier for us to know who is from our countries and therefore can be spoken to much easier. I get very annoyed when someone messages me in different languages and no matter how many times I tell them I speak only English they keep trying to talk to me.
Egys will never understand the meaning of the flags anyway... but is a good ideea. They'll keep whisper in the fuckin arab even if you told them you can't understand :-j.
I saw TQ make this poll on site.
nostorA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 04:55 PM   #8
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I don't like this idea for a pure fact they wouldn't have a Welsh flag.. but they would have English, Scotish and Irish!

And even if they did have a Welsh flag, no one would know what flag it is, and all the kids would be like "wow cool a flag with a dragon, i want that"
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 07:08 PM   #9
~KhAoS~

~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

only if the option to blacklist all egys comes with it
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 09:12 PM   #10
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I don't like this idea for a pure fact they wouldn't have a Welsh flag.. but they would have English, Scotish and Irish!

And even if they did have a Welsh flag, no one would know what flag it is, and all the kids would be like "wow cool a flag with a dragon, i want that"
lol, sounds about right. All flags should be in there and it should be set by us, so hopefully all flags will be included and people will use the proper flags. If I see one I am unfamiliar with I would just google it lol.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Last edited by Tommit83; 2012-02-13 at 11:55 AM..