Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-03-29, 10:15 AM   #1
iceman1963
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-14
Posts: 21
iceman1963 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Boycott TQ!!!

We've been playing since Conquer 1.0 and not once have we, as VIP, seen anything given back to us without it having to require us to spend more money. And that which WAS given to us, was done either in such a way that it(bound cps) wasn't useable for much more than +stones or city scrolls and/or that some botters would benefit more than the rest by steal all the cps by using a hack. I personnally am sick and tired of this bullshit and I encourage the rest of you that feels the same way, to boycott TQ. If they don't make money, would that not force them to change their ways? STOP bulking...STOP buying cps...Stop playing for the game. If not for just a short while, show TQ what it feels like to have their pockets lined with dust and the bills pilling up cause they haven't the funds to pay them. Not a damn thing gonna happen if we don't take a stand against these people. What you gonna do? Keep feeding them as they keep taking and not giving back? Would you keep and feed a dog that doesn't do its job of protect your home? Would you go out and just give your money away to total strangers? Well that's kinda what you doing now...giving your money away and putting up with this bullshit that TQ's giving us. Chew on that for awhile while they're sitting back eatting caviar and shit on the money we're all spending and not doing shit right for us. Ask yourselves this...Are any of the other MMORPG game sites doing this shit to its customers??? Wake the fuck up people and bite TQ in the ass for once. Flame if you don't like it...everybody's entitled to his/her own opinion. And I've just gave you all mines...Thnx 4 reading...Good day
iceman1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 12:21 PM   #2
SexyTexan87
Full Member
 
SexyTexan87's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 104
SexyTexan87 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1963 View Post
We've been playing since Conquer 1.0 and not once have we, as VIP, seen anything given back to us without it having to require us to spend more money. And that which WAS given to us, was done either in such a way that it(bound cps) wasn't useable for much more than +stones or city scrolls and/or that some botters would benefit more than the rest by steal all the cps by using a hack. I personnally am sick and tired of this bullshit and I encourage the rest of you that feels the same way, to boycott TQ. If they don't make money, would that not force them to change their ways? STOP bulking...STOP buying cps...Stop playing for the game. If not for just a short while, show TQ what it feels like to have their pockets lined with dust and the bills pilling up cause they haven't the funds to pay them. Not a damn thing gonna happen if we don't take a stand against these people. What you gonna do? Keep feeding them as they keep taking and not giving back? Would you keep and feed a dog that doesn't do its job of protect your home? Would you go out and just give your money away to total strangers? Well that's kinda what you doing now...giving your money away and putting up with this bullshit that TQ's giving us. Chew on that for awhile while they're sitting back eatting caviar and shit on the money we're all spending and not doing shit right for us. Ask yourselves this...Are any of the other MMORPG game sites doing this shit to its customers??? Wake the fuck up people and bite TQ in the ass for once. Flame if you don't like it...everybody's entitled to his/her own opinion. And I've just gave you all mines...Thnx 4 reading...Good day
Giving us free stuff is like tipping. They offer a service (tq points), we pay for that service. End of transaction. Anything extra is them going above and beyond. It's nice but not required.
__________________
It's easy to be
Easy and free
When it doesn't mean anything
To remain Selfless, Cold, and Composed
Come on baby,
Now throw me a right to the chin
Don't just stare like you never cared
I know you did
But you just smile
Like a bank teller
Blankly telling me,
"Have a nice life."
SexyTexan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 01:45 PM   #3
Mephisto
All Hell!
 
Mephisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-09
Posts: 1,558
Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default

I don't know how old you are, but one-dimensional thinking wouldn't help at all.

TQ isn't only publishing one game here, and also, TQ is just a branch for NetDragon Websoft Inc, as I know. And if boycott is in effect, unemployment takes place, and there goes the game then. (That's the worst scenario I could imagine though)

Anyways, I'd really like to impose some rules on the forum here as probably the claim like this would pop up every once in a while, but yep, I'd also like to discuss this with you guys. VIP forum is the place where we could hear the voice from the bottom of your hearts.
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 12:25 AM   #4
Kaiichi
Full Member
 
Kaiichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Location: In pre-med school, WV
Posts: 443
Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1963 View Post
We've been playing since Conquer 1.0 and not once have we, as VIP, seen anything given back to us without it having to require us to spend more money. And that which WAS given to us, was done either in such a way that it(bound cps) wasn't useable for much more than +stones or city scrolls and/or that some botters would benefit more than the rest by steal all the cps by using a hack. I personnally am sick and tired of this bullshit and I encourage the rest of you that feels the same way, to boycott TQ. If they don't make money, would that not force them to change their ways? STOP bulking...STOP buying cps...Stop playing for the game. If not for just a short while, show TQ what it feels like to have their pockets lined with dust and the bills pilling up cause they haven't the funds to pay them. Not a damn thing gonna happen if we don't take a stand against these people. What you gonna do? Keep feeding them as they keep taking and not giving back? Would you keep and feed a dog that doesn't do its job of protect your home? Would you go out and just give your money away to total strangers? Well that's kinda what you doing now...giving your money away and putting up with this bullshit that TQ's giving us. Chew on that for awhile while they're sitting back eatting caviar and shit on the money we're all spending and not doing shit right for us. Ask yourselves this...Are any of the other MMORPG game sites doing this shit to its customers??? Wake the fuck up people and bite TQ in the ass for once. Flame if you don't like it...everybody's entitled to his/her own opinion. And I've just gave you all mines...Thnx 4 reading...Good day
You learn that language on TV? Movies? It's possible to get your point across without swearing. It's actually more likely to do so. I was taking this post somewhat seriously til the swearing came in. Then all I could picture is this mad child throwing his vegetables all over the place because he doesn't want to eat them. Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, what everyone is NOT entitled to, is having to endure such things or be subjected to them over a GAME.
__________________
©~Kaiichi

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 02:03 AM   #5
Kenneth
Full Member
 
Kenneth's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Posts: 288
Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
You learn that language on TV? Movies? It's possible to get your point across without swearing. It's actually more likely to do so. I was taking this post somewhat seriously til the swearing came in. Then all I could picture is this mad child throwing his vegetables all over the place because he doesn't want to eat them. Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, what everyone is NOT entitled to, is having to endure such things or be subjected to them over a GAME.
^^ this

and to the poster though I'm sure quite a few people have the same ideology a boycott vs conquer simply wouldn't work because judging by the tiny portion of the games community represented on this forum you couldn't get it organized enough to be effective.

You can make inaccurate claims about the company if you wish, though I have made my fair share, however, as someone else already pointed out you buy the points the end outcome is what (you) made an investment in rather than complain about the direction its going cut your losses already.

I've been here since 1.0 been an archer the whole time and the developers have diffidently made some poor choices. They do fix them with some exclusions like (pzap) and in the end yes they make choices which will give them more money. Its a company and that's the point of the institution generate revenue with limited liability on the people involved in the process therein.

As mephestio (sory if i misspelled it) pointed out TQ is a branch of the company, not the actual corporation granted they may make some decisions but the guys that are passionate about the game probably know if they don't generate a set quota of revenue that the corporation will cut the project they enjoy.

Patience is a virtue and It gets a lot more done.
__________________
Words are just dust in the wind.

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 11:12 AM   #6
LadyGothica
Full Member
 
LadyGothica's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Location: A Cardboard Box currently located in Georgia :O
Posts: 322
LadyGothica Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
^^ this

and to the poster though I'm sure quite a few people have the same ideology a boycott vs conquer simply wouldn't work because judging by the tiny portion of the games community represented on this forum you couldn't get it organized enough to be effective.

You can make inaccurate claims about the company if you wish, though I have made my fair share, however, as someone else already pointed out you buy the points the end outcome is what (you) made an investment in rather than complain about the direction its going cut your losses already.

I've been here since 1.0 been an archer the whole time and the developers have diffidently made some poor choices. They do fix them with some exclusions like (pzap) and in the end yes they make choices which will give them more money. Its a company and that's the point of the institution generate revenue with limited liability on the people involved in the process therein.

As mephestio (sory if i misspelled it) pointed out TQ is a branch of the company, not the actual corporation granted they may make some decisions but the guys that are passionate about the game probably know if they don't generate a set quota of revenue that the corporation will cut the project they enjoy.

Patience is a virtue and It gets a lot more done.
O.O I need to go look for my mind again, I had issues reading half of that......

ROFLMFAO! J/k Very nicely put

Although.... There are some things that do come to dire attention regarding TQ and the motives behind NetDragon Websoft itself....

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Repor...-Inc-100013117
here is a link to the Better Business Bureau and their report on the companies entirety

http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?p=6730#post6730
And not to mention a fellow VIP Forums member, posting just recently this...

I'm not a judge and jury, but I do have to say, as an american, I'm not too happy about the reviews that I've read personally, or alot of the service or lack of that has happened thusfar. But that being said, there is still a chance for them to redeem themselves and prove that there is something good can happen during a typhoon....... o.o
__________________
"And Shepherds we shall be.
For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Myths / Basilisk - Pegasus - Medusa
LadyGo†hica - Wat / War / Tro
131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis

Last edited by ladygothica1984; 2011-03-30 at 11:24 AM..
LadyGothica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 11:46 AM   #7
5157981
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-24
Posts: 74
5157981 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Sometimes I sit here and wonder. Are some of these +12 -7 chars owned by TQ, helping to encourage peeps to do the same. There are always going to be people, some, who are going to spend a huge investment to compete, be the bad ass, whatever. So, maybe some have suckered in and TQ laughs in the background, saying keep spending fools. Lets find another way to up the amount we can get now.

Some of the peeps in the game still to this day, I beleive are some of the ones who do have huge investments in the game and can't seem to get away from the game due to that.

I've known alot of players that would buy 5dbs per week long time ago yet quit once lotto came out, bp came out, those types of things. They are fortunate indeed.

Thankfully, I am not one of the ones who has spent a ton of money on the game. Again, thankfully. I'd rather buy a dam house or nice car lol than some pixels lol.

Way to many bugs in the game, way way way to many. The game can be fun. The game is fun. The game is not worthy of huge investments, for one, due to the bugs that never get fixed, tq's lack of concern, true concern for the game. They do enough, for some to continue spending money. Just enough.

I do not think TQ gives a rats ass if the game continues to exist. They will suck every dime out of the ones who are willing to spend and really don't care about the rest. It is how I feel.

It's a sweet game with many flaws. Many many flaws.
5157981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 01:34 PM   #8
Mephisto
All Hell!
 
Mephisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-09
Posts: 1,558
Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5157981 View Post
Sometimes I sit here and wonder. Are some of these +12 -7 chars owned by TQ, helping to encourage peeps to do the same. There are always going to be people, some, who are going to spend a huge investment to compete, be the bad ass, whatever. So, maybe some have suckered in and TQ laughs in the background, saying keep spending fools. Lets find another way to up the amount we can get now.

Some of the peeps in the game still to this day, I beleive are some of the ones who do have huge investments in the game and can't seem to get away from the game due to that.

I've known alot of players that would buy 5dbs per week long time ago yet quit once lotto came out, bp came out, those types of things. They are fortunate indeed.

Thankfully, I am not one of the ones who has spent a ton of money on the game. Again, thankfully. I'd rather buy a dam house or nice car lol than some pixels lol.

Way to many bugs in the game, way way way to many. The game can be fun. The game is fun. The game is not worthy of huge investments, for one, due to the bugs that never get fixed, tq's lack of concern, true concern for the game. They do enough, for some to continue spending money. Just enough.

I do not think TQ gives a rats ass if the game continues to exist. They will suck every dime out of the ones who are willing to spend and really don't care about the rest. It is how I feel.

It's a sweet game with many flaws. Many many flaws.
I've to admit, some of the things you pointed out are true.

Although I don't work for TQ long enough to know about all the histories here, I do know the management cares about the players, sometimes, it's just not up to us here.

Me, personally, as a Gamer myself at my early age, really could understand the feelings of investing a huge amount of money into a game. I did spend a lot of my pocketmoney into an online game. With bugs existing and not being fixed, frustration can play a role in decision-making like whether or not I should stick to this game after so many years of playing.

Anyways, I'll try the best I can here to pass along the suggestions to the designers.
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:56 AM.