Old 2013-12-04, 10:27 PM   #1
User367322745

User367322745 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default VIP4 and UP sucks (not worth the auto-hunt) Don't bother spending.

If your on VIP3 and looking to get to vip4 to take advantage of the item and gold pickup let me tell you something.

If the normal piles dropped are between 100 to 600 gold with auto hunt on 20 gold pile drops on the ground.

Lets just say that it does not even cover the repairs to your equipment.

HEY CHING CHONG GIVE ME MY GOLD. Sad that you spend 3grand + and I get 20 gold piles on auto hunt.
User367322745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 08:45 AM   #2
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Little shit to think about.
Currently u can bind 3accounts on vip4,yet u can open all these 3account and do autohunt,sooo there alot of vip4 players,so now immagine that drops would be at normal rate,every vip4+ would be able to get 10kk and more per day just by sitting afk,this would simply rise costs for everything at market.
Im vip 4 and i dont complain,i got lvl 132 archer with max lvl 100 sets so costs on repairs are low,yet im able to 1hit most of monsters couse of chi and jiang,i mannage to get atleast 4metscrolls a day,tons of free +ses for my own set or for selling.
So i say as it is its for balance.
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 12:05 AM   #3
User367322745

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
Little shit to think about.
Currently u can bind 3accounts on vip4,yet u can open all these 3account and do autohunt,sooo there alot of vip4 players,so now immagine that drops would be at normal rate,every vip4+ would be able to get 10kk and more per day just by sitting afk,this would simply rise costs for everything at market.
Im vip 4 and i dont complain,i got lvl 132 archer with max lvl 100 sets so costs on repairs are low,yet im able to 1hit most of monsters couse of chi and jiang,i mannage to get atleast 4metscrolls a day,tons of free +ses for my own set or for selling.
So i say as it is its for balance.
I don't see those returns at all. Mets do come along nicely, as do gems. However gold is very low. I was very disappointed to see the gold pickup being so low. I will need to save up for a sash.

I have a character with a lvl3 vip bound to an account and a free vip5 I would like bound to that vip3 account.

What will happen if I bound a lvl 5 to an already bound account of lvl 3? Will it displace the vip3 and lock in the vip5 and what will happen to the vip3?

If I am to take advantage of the benefits I would like them on my best character.
Old 2013-12-07, 05:11 AM   #4
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User367322745 View Post
I don't see those returns at all. Mets do come along nicely, as do gems. However gold is very low. I was very disappointed to see the gold pickup being so low. I will need to save up for a sash.

I have a character with a lvl3 vip bound to an account and a free vip5 I would like bound to that vip3 account.

What will happen if I bound a lvl 5 to an already bound account of lvl 3? Will it displace the vip3 and lock in the vip5 and what will happen to the vip3?

If I am to take advantage of the benefits I would like them on my best character.
Vip3 will be replaced with vip5,and yeah this bot is way too slow,and too damn lame,especialy when 2or more autohunters are in same spot,they fucking atackng 1moster,the1 who got range dramaticly slows others down,not even mention that xp and weapon prof lvls lot slower couse of that cycle.
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 04:01 PM   #5
User367322745

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
Vip3 will be replaced with vip5,and yeah this bot is way too slow,and too damn lame,especialy when 2or more autohunters are in same spot,they fucking atackng 1moster,the1 who got range dramaticly slows others down,not even mention that xp and weapon prof lvls lot slower couse of that cycle.
Yea I see the soul train all the time. Tbh I getting tired of putting to much effort in collecting gold. Making this game a job. So I guess I'll just drop by every once in a while just to waste some time. Everyone has +12 and even if I do decided to spend money and fully bulk up to even have a chance in winning then they're now autoclicking and all that crap.

I really did not know what I was thinking coming back. The social atmosphere is gone and its all filled with people yelling gibberish,