Old 2012-09-16, 03:00 PM   #1

5500394 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default What you're risking playing CO.

The following e-mails were in response to me getting more than 5,000 dollars of gear scammed off my character. I'm not going to let TQ sweep me under the rug.

Greetings,

We thank you for playing and supporting CO for years.

In your case, we are really sorry that we cannot help you recover the items, since we are not responsible for items are sold or traded by mistake, ike when they are traded to the wrong person. We do not know what happened out of game, what we can do is to follow our records and game rules. The record showed that the player IamHot didn't hack you. If we force him to return the items, he will question us what the me anings of making game rules if we do not obey them. Thus, we sincerely hope you can understand our situation, also. And, please try to contact IamHot to persuade him to return you the items out of his willing.

Sorry that we offer no help this time. If that is anything we can do in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Hacking Cases Team

Greetings,

As we've explained in the previous emails, we are really sorry that we can offer you little help in your case, based on the game rules and records.

Best regards,

Hacking Cases Team/ GM: Leslie

Greetings,

Thanks for your support towards CO all the time.

In your case, it wasn't like that we didn't want to help you. It is we cannot. In order to be fair to every player, we make game rules and we follow them when handling cases. Hope you can understand us too.

Best regards,

Hacking Cases Team

Greetings,

We’ve received your case report for the account, chibi6.

We have checked our records and found the reported items were traded to the player, IamHot, under the normal IP address of your account on Sep 7. Based on the game rules, we are not responsible for items are sold or traded by mistake, like when they are sold at a much lower price, traded to the wrong person, etc. In this case, we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to assist you in retrieving the missing items.
&nbsp ;
If there is any other help we can do for you, please feel free to contact us.

In the interest of increased account security, we recommend you take the following precautions:
Do NOT use bot/hack programs.
Do NOT use simple passwords.
Do NOT share your account, account details or in-game items with other players.
Do NOT buy or sell any account/items by real cash.
Do NOT click any unknown links to claim free prizes.
Be sure to keep your anti-virus software up to date, and regularly run scans for vir uses on your computer.
Remember that “http://co.91.com” is the only official website of Conquer Online.
Be sure to ONLY reply to official CO email addresses.

Thank you for playing Conquer Online!

Case number: KK15159-1. Please refer to this case number when contacting us with any questions.
5500394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 04:57 PM   #2
91User195727

91User195727 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

5500394,just quit co2.

TQ aint give you back for nothing. They want your money so they pay some hookers.

So believe me ....we have evidence of name of helpdesk corrupted.

Quit co2 and play other game has good support.

TQ Digital is worst chinks company in the entire universe.
91User195727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 05:51 PM   #3
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5500394 View Post
In the interest of increased account security, we recommend you take the following precautions:
Do NOT use bot/hack programs.
Do NOT use simple passwords.
Do NOT share your account, account details or in-game items with other players.
Do NOT buy or sell any account/items by real cash.
Do NOT click any unknown links to claim free prizes.
Be sure to keep your anti-virus software up to date, and regularly run scans for vir uses on your computer.
Remember that “http://co.91.com” is the only official website of Conquer Online.
Be sure to ONLY reply to official CO email addresses.

Thank you for playing Conquer Online!

Case number: KK15159-1. Please refer to this case number when contacting us with any questions.
Well, they did give you a warning at pretty much every step of the registration process. Though I do agree that they should have helped you.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 06:58 PM   #4

I've already quit. Even if I got the items back, it would just be to satisfy myself knowing that that scammer wouldn't have them.

World of Warcraft is way better anyways. Played for 3 days and I already have an 85 Druid. =)
Old 2012-09-17, 04:34 AM   #5
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

someone sounds a bit mad that he made a mistake, and not tq
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 05:25 AM   #6
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Do not share your account with people you do not know in real life. Shareing acc to a person in a virtual game is naïve
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 02:40 PM   #7

I didnt share the account, I shared the items. It would have been smarter to share the account, because then if he stole my items it would have been from his IP. So actually... you're 100% wrong. Know what the f**k you're talking about before you attempt to insult me.

And I'll be laughing my ass off when its you on the shit end of the stick. Which you will be if you EVER need anything from TQ. Keep blindly following this game like cows in a slaughter house. Your turn will come eventually.

Last edited by chibi6; 2012-09-17 at 02:42 PM..
Old 2012-09-17, 02:45 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
Well, they did give you a warning at pretty much every step of the registration process. Though I do agree that they should have helped you.
Sorry, I went through the registration process about 8 years ago. My memory is a little foggy.
Old 2012-09-17, 11:57 PM   #9
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Simply dont trust anyone in an online game. Nevermind anyway whats done is done all got scammed once, one way or the other.
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 02:13 AM   #10
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Ouch. Expensive lesson. Seems crappy, but I can see it from their point of view. You gave up the items willingly. Have no proof it was agreed they'd be returned. You could just as easily be the scammer in the scenario. You could have gotten real money from them for the items and are now trying to get the items back.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote